ADVERTISEMENT

George Papadopoulos Sentencing Memo

Look, unless you're my broker you know jack shzzt. Admit it, Obama saved you from the poor house and Trump will send his supporters to the jail house?
Thank the Don again for your 401K Cems, don't just make sht up.

Not making it up. W put my 401k in the toilet but Obama saved it. Allowed me to retire 6 years later. Man, I love Obama (no homo).
Unless you were a union boss or Clinton Foundation boss your 401K was flatlining...

Last edited:
Thank the Don again for your 401K Cems, don't just make sht up.
He,s not making sht up. When Obama took office, economic indicators were at levels not seen since the Great Depression. My portfolio lost over half its value. Recovered everything after 6mos. of Obama in office!

Reactions: Raoul2 and cems52
He,s not making sht up. When Obama took office, economic indicators were at levels not seen since the Great Depression. My portfolio lost over half its value. Recovered everything after 6mos. of Obama in office!
These clowns don't know shzzt. Unless he's 35 or older he doesn't have a clue how bad this economy was when Obama took over. Obama saved our asses. Period!!

Reactions: Raoul2
These clowns don't know shzzt. Unless he's 35 or older he doesn't have a clue how bad this economy was when Obama took over. Obama saved our asses. Period!!
Obama didn't save sht, he's a racist POS just like his followers

5 for 5

POTUS SCOTUS HOUSE SENATE GOVERNORS. Enjoy your functioning (for a change ) government.

Functioning government? Lets see. Trump fighting with his own DOJ. Trump at war with his own Intelligence Agencies. Trump promised us he would have Mexico pay for his wall now he's hustling the American people to pay for it. Trump is under investigation for treason. Trump is under investigation for paying whores to keep quiet about his many affairs. Trump promised us NK will not have nukes but now that fat punk, Kim, is making more bombs to kill us. Trump has started a trade war. Trump is hated by our allies. Trump has separated kids from their parents. I can go on and on about how fukked up things are in this country but why waste my time. Now how's that government functioning?

Functioning government? Lets see. Trump fighting with his own DOJ. Trump at war with his own Intelligence Agencies. Trump promised us he would have Mexico pay for his wall now he's hustling the American people to pay for it. Trump is under investigation for treason. Trump is under investigation for paying whores to keep quiet about his many affairs. Trump promised us NK will not have nukes but now that fat punk, Kim, is making more bombs to kill us. Trump has started a trade war. Trump is hated by our allies. Trump has separated kids from their parents. I can go on and on about how fukked up things are in this country but why waste my time. Now how's that government functioning?

stock market.
401Ks
Noku
NATO finally paying up on their dues
Middle East war ended
Criminal illegals being deported
Black unemployment
Hispanic unemployment
Tax cuts
Appointing QUALIFIED SCOTUS judges

Yes. Functioning. At a high level.

stock market.
401Ks
Noku
NATO finally paying up on their dues
Middle East war ended
Criminal illegals being deported
Black unemployment
Hispanic unemployment
Tax cuts
Appointing QUALIFIED SCOTUS judges

Yes. Functioning. At a high level.
Don't forget the HUNDREDS of appellate vacanies being filled with quality conservative judges by the Don as we speak. Thank you Barack.

Other than the whores, nothing you posted is true.

How did you envision Mexico would pay for it? Think before you type Cems.
You need to think before you have to lie. Not a good look for you.

tenor.gif

I call BS on this. Under Obama, my taxes increased, premiums increased, my 401K did not grow at the rate it is growing right now. More discouraging, under Obama, the wife and I had to pay a “rich mans tax” when filing taxes. We were limited to our deductions so yea Obama saved our butts.

I call BS on this. Under Obama, my taxes increased, premiums increased, my 401K did not grow at the rate it is growing right now. More discouraging, under Obama, the wife and I had to pay a “rich mans tax” when filing taxes. We were limited to our deductions so yea Obama saved our butts.

I don't mean to get personal but how old are you? If you had a substantial amount in your 401K as I did you would know your account took a big hit the first 18 to 24 months after W left his mess. Perhaps you're too young to remember or didn't have a 7 figure portfolio but those where painful times for many. Stop trying to change history, I remember.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT