ADVERTISEMENT

Germans Hate Trump more than English lol

Ozana misspelling short bus rider aka @PalmaBoy crickets.
Merkel rules!
Here’s the funny part, I’ve shredded you every single day so now you critique spelling. Which for the record you’ve got more spelling errors than I do. Again you just can’t win. And who gives a F what Markel thinks?? Her country is in tatters!! She’s destroyed it.

Here’s the funny part, I’ve shredded you every single day so now you critique spelling. Which for the record you’ve got more spelling errors than I do. Again you just can’t win. And who gives a F what Markel thinks?? Her country is in tatters!! She’s destroyed it.
Who is Markel?

Markel the guy who changed trash bags while you sweep. Merkel Chancellor of Germany. Let’s play the spelling and grammar game, I got time. I’ll be as trivial as you. Watch I’ll have you crying to Gary AGAIN soon enough
I will take fries with my Whopper lol.

Let’s compare, houses, bank accounts and family happiness. Anytime. This will be fun. Serious you better get back to sweeping. You’ll get in trouble
I only sweep trash like you out of courtroom. Do you have own room at foster parents' house at The Villages?

I only sweep trash like you out of courtroom. Do you have own room at foster parents' house at The Villages?
Yeah I’m sure you have a great practice, you are here all day! Hahahahaha Rerun has to sweep floors because he doesn’t have any clients! Hilarious! Villages? What’s that? The section 8 they put broke lawyer in when they don’t have any clients? Rerun can’t win!

Hahahahaha of coarse you do!! I bet you speak sandscript also!! Classic CD!

They are obnoxious like CD too. Think they are better than everybody. They are gifted engineers, but we have to go back and fix all their design screw ups. They have beer in their vending machines so that is a plus. In General they are pussies! Like CD!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
They are obnoxious like CD too. Think they are better than everybody. They are gifted engineers, but we have to go back and fix all their design screw ups. They have beer in their vending machines so that is a plus. In General they are pussies! Like CD!
BOOM and MAGA!

Yeah because all of us that are not about nonsense is obnoxious I am sure. We all think highly of you too....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT