ADVERTISEMENT

Getting really tired of our PC Pussified world. Since when does……

You’re thinking of Jack Youngblood.
Good post otherwise lol
Years ago a Japanese gymnast on the rings performed with a broken knee and even stuck his dismount. Love Simone, but she quit on her team this time. News reporters don't want to kill her for it, OK, but, it is ridiculous to rationalize why it was good. There may be more serious problems going on but it appears she plain and simply quit for now!

Last edited:
He quit during a great run of nba finals regardless if it was during or after he quit!!!!!! Barry sanders quit!!!! Stop with the BS

Come on dude. MJ quitting after the playoffs Finals and season is night and day to someone anyone quitting mid-tournament at the Olympics in a team competition. it's totally apples and oranges. She quit because of health issues fine. MJ was burnout and mentally and emotionally shot after the 93 title after media BS and his dad dying and going through the gauntlet. But at least he finished the Finals. Biles wants to quit for mental health. Fine. But that shit ain't heoric dude and the woke liberal BS brigage need to stop heralding it as such

Come on dude. MJ quitting after the playoffs Finals and season is night and day to someone anyone quitting mid-tournament at the Olympics in a team competition. it's totally apples and oranges. She quit because of health issues fine. MJ was burnout and mentally and emotionally shot after the 93 title after media BS and his dad dying and going through the gauntlet. But at least he finished the Finals. Biles wants to quit for mental health. Fine. But that shit ain't heoric dude and the woke liberal BS brigage need to stop heralding it as such

Just waiting for one of you right wing morons to make this a political issue.

Just waiting for one of you right wing morons to make this a political issue.

Lmao. Another tolerant woke fascist liberal clown. Dude don’t blame me go blame your fellow woke fascist liberal clown media and social justice warrior brigade for making it political

Reactions: Mcosculluela
Everyone handles pressure differently. Some throw tantrum, some freeze, some get the yips, and sadly some walk away. Let’s hope she gets the help she needs and is remembered for the great champ she was and may still prove to be.

Retiring after a season is NOT quitting, it is a career choice. Taking a spot on the Olympic team over another to only quit WHEN IT COUNTED is quitting. I guess when Tom Brady is 55 and decides to retire after a dozen championships he is going to call it quitting?

Reactions: Mcosculluela
Simone Biles has 27 gold medals at the age of 24 and will go down as the greatest gymnast ever. What is your resume?
She will have another mention on her resume: while not physically injured she quit on herself, team mates and country during the Olympics.
What is your resume is the wrong question to ask the other poster for very obvious reasons. J

Reactions: TheLoki
Everyone handles pressure differently. Some throw tantrum, some freeze, some get the yips, and sadly some walk away. Let’s hope she gets the help she needs and is remembered for the great champ she was and may still prove to be.
Lets remember that she quit on her team.....
Not the individual competition.....
The team competition.......
She decided the fate of her teammates......
She failed them.....

emac

Reactions: TheLoki
I think it's a thing were you can over train your nervous system and then you lose control of your body. Like I knew a flute player who would randomly lose control of her mouth. If you're doing flips then it's pretty dangerous to attempt to perform if that's happening to you.
Oh my god

bro, you need to toughen up

simone Biles does not owe anyone anything, especially you who hides behind a keyboard. 24 medals makes her the GOAT period and when you are the GOAT, you do lo que te sale de las Nalgas!! Translation: whatever comes out of your ass!!
Pffft, cowardice

She Quit and will be celebrated for being a Quitter.
You are a despicable poster but I agree with you 100%.

I can’t imagine ever booking her on the speaking circuit....” I am a Champion.... and I quit on America, my team and myself....”

Look at it this way chuck...MJ had multiple titles before he played a championship game while almost dying of the flu. It is the opposite. An athlete of her caliber quitting is the outlier. Most would rather risk injury then not compete. Just saying.
It's not an equivalent.. the chances of a serious injury is not even in the same stratosphere in basketball as it is gymnastics

Reactions: TampaBayCane
I don't know about booking her or that sort of thing. She is a great athlete and I am a fan. Yes she has accomplished much and should be proud of it, BUT, in this instance she hurt her team and quit. I hope that something worse than what she said is not happening to her and wish her well. But, for now, knowing what we currently know, she quit.

I heard that she gets graded on a downward curve, because her stunts are not replicated by other female gymnast. Even so, that get individual scores would place her to on the gold medal stand...but paired with her teammates, hurt the overall score. Don't know how true, but this could Le be the issue that pushed her to back out

He quit during a great run of nba finals regardless if it was during or after he quit!!!!!! Barry sanders quit!!!! Stop with the BS
Not even close. Nobody would have cared if she retired before the olympics. False equivalency bruh. Those guys never quit in the middle of a game much less the olympics

Simone Biles has 27 gold medals at the age of 24 and will go down as the greatest gymnast ever. What is your resume?
This. These fhckin couch potatoes sit around and attempt to dictate athletes lives as if the athletes have to please them. Fvck off with that bullshit. She's accomplished more in her young life than these unathletic wannabes ever will. Live your life young sister, you don't have answer to anyone but God.

simone Biles does not owe anyone anything, especially you who hides behind a keyboard. 24 medals makes her the GOAT period and when you are the GOAT, you do lo que te sale de las Nalgas!! Translation: whatever comes out of your ass!!
If Patrick mahomes would have checked out of the Super Bowl in the 3rd quarter (after stating that he was mentally exhausted as a result of the Buc's defense), he would have been DEEMED A QUITTER, despite his Super Bowl championship.

Biles is quitter...but she'll be celebrated.

Regardless of whether she was justified in withdrawing , my complaint is that she is being revered and celebrated by the woke media as a hero. It’s a sad situation, maybe she feared for her health, but bottom line is that she is no no hero . She made millions, everyone has pressure , ever dude that carries a lunch bucket to work supporting a family.
Life is tough , full of pressure. Some can handle it , others can’t .
She has every right to bail . But let’s stop with the deification.

This is a mental health issue dealing with immense pressure on a world stage vs quitting, I think. She started to question her ability to complete a twisting, spinning, upside down jump a dozen feet or more off the ground safely.

This is not about her toughness. She has plenty of that. This is about her long-term health. That’s what I think.

Go Canes!
But as tough as she has been in the past, she might have ruined her brand. She’s the only person that realistically could out do Michael Phelps and she pulled the plug. She took a spot on the team from someone else and that won’t sit well I promise you. People will support her because mental health is the new pronouns but this is a total shame.

It’s like half the board doesn’t understand the yips and the dangers of performing when you have the “twisties” or whatever they fug they call it. Been compared to going skydiving with no parachute. It’s Dangerous but our resident canesport gymnastics experts call it quitting. 🤦🏻‍♂️

https://nypost.com/2021/07/28/what-...tm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=message_app
A Bunch of Excuses. Anybody that ever served in harms way or competed in a combat sport has dealt with Frankie Fear. However, you fight through it...win or lose...or you quit.

Biles Chose To Quit. She Curred Out....

Save the excuses.....

How many times have you been sexually assaulted @majus12… i’ll reserve judgment on her as i dont know how that feels other than seeing the f**ked up messes theu are as older adults in my practice. I got enough issues to deal with in real life to make me totally not care what Biles, or Britney Spears or any of them are doin.

QUITTING become acceptable???????
Seriously, how does an athlete freak out and quit on her team, minutes before a finals event?????
Every athlete @ the Olympics has worked their asses off, given personal sacrifices, have overcome personal obstacles, physically mentally and emotionally!!!!
NO one has EVER quit in real time at an event.
We have all seen athletes carried off a court, track or event by giving thier all to physical failure
Simone couldn’t control her emotions!!!!!
Now comes the alleged greatest????/ and she decided NOT to perform?!
Based on a poor warmup????
I saw an American Tennis player wanting to forfeit, she had a talk with her support team, went out and dominated
Simone decided QUITE QUICKLY, she didnt need to compete.
She didnt consider her teammates, she simply considered her selfish panic attack and QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF has happened to America’s spirit.
Since when do we use excuses to quit????????????
Yeah yeah, shes a black famous gymnast, so lets not call her out, it wouldnt look good eh?????
I say simply
Simone Biles quit
SHE CHOKED
Period!!!!!!
Its sad but its a different world from when we grew up.

Reactions: majus12
Yeah, pressure of the Olympics! SMH! Try getting up every day going to work and feeding your family like most Americans! She quit! She isn’t a hero. She should have stepped aside weeks ago when her head wasn’t into it; she was out of it at qualifying.

QUITTING become acceptable???????
Seriously, how does an athlete freak out and quit on her team, minutes before a finals event?????
Every athlete @ the Olympics has worked their asses off, given personal sacrifices, have overcome personal obstacles, physically mentally and emotionally!!!!
NO one has EVER quit in real time at an event.
We have all seen athletes carried off a court, track or event by giving thier all to physical failure
Simone couldn’t control her emotions!!!!!
Now comes the alleged greatest????/ and she decided NOT to perform?!
Based on a poor warmup????
I saw an American Tennis player wanting to forfeit, she had a talk with her support team, went out and dominated
Simone decided QUITE QUICKLY, she didnt need to compete.
She didnt consider her teammates, she simply considered her selfish panic attack and QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF has happened to America’s spirit.
Since when do we use excuses to quit????????????
Yeah yeah, shes a black famous gymnast, so lets not call her out, it wouldnt look good eh?????
I say simply
Simone Biles quit
SHE CHOKED
Period!!!!!!
Agree about the pussified world, but it doesn’t apply to Biles as she has proven herself. Sure she quit, and that is between her and her team. Your comment does apply to some of our fans, who accept mediocrity from our coaches, Blake, and BoT.

Miss Biles had a huge load on her shoulders. She was at the mercy of corporate expectations, The US Olypic committee, staying in a unsafe enviroment
BS. Simone Biles CHOSE to compete as a 24 year old. By doing that, she took a spot from another competitor. Most gymnastics competitors are long gone by 24. Simone wanted to be America's Darling a little longer. I get it. When she wasn't perfect, SHE QUIT. America would have loved Simone even if she finished dead last. But she quit.

Pressure comes with stardom. Simone knew that. We are not talking about a 14 year old girl. Simone is a grown ass woman.

Simone Quit and that Crap shouldn't be celebrated.

Reactions: kamco360
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT