ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna take a dab.. how far off am I Gary? šŸ˜

Canes-U

SuperCane
Aug 7, 2017
Los Angeles
AD: Once a Frenck made the decision to move on, he had plenty of support financially from the new $ and his team had the commitment. However, Frenck was a little blindsided by the old powers that be that wanted Manny and were upset and Ego hurt they werenā€™t consulted on Jamesā€¦ so The AD hire took longer than expected for it revealed that their is a power struggle by the new and old school $. So a firm was required in order to appear to please all and be ā€œfairā€ (started over a week after Blake being let go). Hopefully now we are less than a week away from knowing who it is.

HC: Frenck though when he fired Blake that a new AD would already be in place by the time Mannyā€™s contract goes down and then he/she would make the decision with Frencks blessing of course. However, since things took longer than expected with AD Frenck was again blindsided and now his team must be the ones to solely go after Mario. Itā€™s Mario or bust cause I am sure the board and Frenck donā€™t feel comfortable chasing anyone else who isnā€™t Mario for it would be unfair with new AD. (No good Intelligent AD would ever disagree with Mario hire). So, since they canā€™t really talk business with Mario until Friday they are keeping Manny as a backup. I suspect that they have told him thisā€¦if we donā€™t get Mario youā€™ll stayā€¦ truth is despite what Fallica says on Twitter about how unfair this is to Manny he really doesnā€™t have the resume to have many choices out there.

just my attempt of putting puzzle together .. maybe my hopeful biased attempt šŸ˜‚

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News