ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Canesport: Matt..Matt.. Matt...

swaggerforlife

SuperCane
Sep 20, 2013
Louisiana
Sorry buddy.. But you are absolutely Dead Wrong on So many levels..

1. On the 3rd and 4 at FSU to win the game.."THROW PAST THE STICKS!" you dont throw behind the Sticks and "SEE IF YOU CAN GET IT" Horrible play call there that we've seen too many times from Lashlee..Too much Side to Side from him at times..especially in those situations...

2. 4th and 1.5 to Win the game at FSU.. I GO FOR IT!.. Why? BC even despite the fact that Miami had been terrible in Short Yardage situations.. If you cant put the game away by gaining 1.5 fricking yards..Then you dont deserve to win the Game.. But Mr. Manuelo..and his defensive philosophy and EGO basically wants his defense to decide these games at all times..no matter what.. Horrible decision not to go for it..

3. 4th and 14.. FSU down to its Final play...BRING THE HOUSE!!! You dont let any Quarterback..Mobile or Not Mobile..Sit back their in that situation and let them Survey the Field while your in a RUSH 3-PREVENT DEFENSE.. Prevent Defense does not worked at any level football..never has.. and even with the 60 yard completion where you had a Safety get beat..WHICH IS ON THE COACHES FOR PUTTING KINCHENS IN THAT POSITION.. you still had a chance to win it there at the end if you put Jordan Travis on the Ground..

4. Matt..You really dont believe theres a culture Problem at Miami?.. Are you Blind!! Cmon Dude.. 2 of your upperclassmen Walk out on the team the week of Florida St...and thats "No big deal!".. Matt..I thought you were smarter than that bro.. Things like that are symptomatic of a Culture that is Broken..and thats on the Coaches..bc the Coaches Set the Tone in that building.. Rashaud Butler would disagree with me.. Hed say its the Players that should hold themselves accountable.. But theirs not enough Leadership or Direction at the Hecht Center right now to justify that stance..and that falls squarely on Manuelo Diazlo.. Yes..Theres a lot of young Players playing their Hearts out.. But theres no real leaders ..At least not like we've had in the past..Maybe TVD becomes that.. What I saw from him on the Sidelines at FSU was reminiscent of Kenny Dorsey riling guys up on the Sideline.. which is a good sign.. but this whole Country Club atmosphere that has been instituted by Manny has got to end.. We need Discopline..Leadership..Accountability..and An ENFORCER at the Hecht..None of which Exists right now...

Too sum it all up..BYE BYE DIAZ..You cant be Fired Soon Enough..Recruiting is a Disaster..The culture you've created inside the Hecht Center is a Disaster.. and the Continuous amount of Amatuerism on Saturdays..AKA Clown Show coaching.. will not be missed..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News