ADVERTISEMENT

Great High School Graduation Speech Tonight 44

“Very impressive 2 term president”??????
Please tell us what lasting legislation obama initiated???
WAITING...........
STLL WAITNG............
High School speech, says it all
Pffft
PS: It’s become a “shithole” country, because of people that think like you!
CHOKE on the next 56 months
President Trump
Ever hear of the Affordably Care Act? 56 million more people have healthcare. No insurance company can drop us for pre-existing conditions. He will be remembered for that. No drama Obama had zero indictments. He will be remembered for that. Obama saved the auto industry. He will be remembered for that. I could go on and on but you acting like it would make a difference and wasting my time I have no interest in.....

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Ever hear of the Affordably Care Act? 56 million more people have healthcare. No insurance company can drop us for pre-existing conditions. He will be remembered for that. No drama Obama had zero indictments. He will be remembered for that. Obama saved the auto industry. He will be remembered for that. I could go on and on but you acting like it would make a difference and wasting my time I have no interest in.....
LMAO your really are ignorant.!!!
Obamacare???????LMAO LMAO LMAO
He will be REMEMBERED, as FIRST black President
PERIOD
obama has done nothing, that will keep him in the history books.
He had an opportunity unlike ANYONE before him.
He will go down with jimmy carter as simply a former president.
Trump has appointed 250 FEDERAL JUDGES, 2 and counting SUPREME COURT JUSTICES, his impact will last for generations.
While High School graduation speaker obama will be a footnote in history external to his color!

Last edited:
LMAO your really are ignorant.!!!
Obamacare???????LMAO LMAO LMAO
He will be REMEMBERED, as FIRST black President
PERIOD
obama has done nothing, that will keep him in the history books.
He had an opportunity unlike ANYONE before him.
He will go down with jimmy carter as simply a former president.
Trump has appointed 250 FEDERAL JUDGES, 2 and counting SUPREME COURT JUSTICES, his impact will last for generations.
While High School graduation speaker obama will be a footnote in history external to his color!
This comment is stupid on steroids....ROLMAO! Do you realize every job gained in the last 10 years has been effectively erased? Yep....your guy did this....and you are proud over some damn judges? Yes...this asshole needs to GTFOOH!

This comment is stupid on steroids....ROLMAO! Do you realize every job gained in the last 10 years has been effectively erased? Yep....your guy did this....and you are proud over some damn judges? Yes...this asshole needs to GTFOOH!
I do, BECAUSE OF COVID 19.
Exactly why Trump will win in a landslide. Who better to bring the economy BACK TO HISTORIC GAINS prior to pandemic.
Certainly not bumbling biden, who cant seem to leave his basement!

Reactions: BreakingCane
Exactly why Trump will win in a landslide. Who better to bring the economy BACK TO HISTORIC GAINS prior to pandemic.
Yeah, this dolt not realizing the job loss was due Covid. Wait for it, he will then blame Trump for all Covid deaths because he wanted those same people to have jobs. Double talk is coming again...

What is it you don't understand? He didn't build anything. He inherited a great economy. He doesn't know the first thing about building one....or even being president. He destroyed 10 years of work in 3 months. Just by refusing to read intelligence briefings. .and even when he finally acknowledged what the rest of the world did months ago he has no clue what to do or how to lead.

He is great at on thing. Putting his name on the accomplishments of others.

What is it you don't understand? He didn't build anything. He inherited a great economy. He doesn't know the first thing about building one....or even being president. He destroyed 10 years of work in 3 months. Just by refusing to read intelligence briefings. .and even when he finally acknowledged what the rest of the world did months ago he has no clue what to do or how to lead.

LMAO Thank you for another belly laugh at your ignorance!
Like I said NO one associates obama with economy, ONLY donkeys like you who refuse reality!

The “stupid on steroids” sounds like the beginning of your autobiography!
I so appreciate you cd, I really do. You make coming to Canesport a delight!
Thank youThank you. Always can use a good laugh!

Reactions: BreakingCane
“Very impressive 2 term president”??????
Please tell us what lasting legislation obama initiated???
WAITING...........
STLL WAITNG............
High School speech, says it all
Pffft
PS: It’s become a “shithole” country, because of people that think like you!
CHOKE on the next 56 months
President Trump
The difficulty the Obama administration faced was a republican majority in Congress that underfunded everything they initiated.
Paul Ryan deliberately withheld $26B from the AHCA. He said on many occasions "Obamacare's costs are spiraling out of control."
Congress underfunded Obama's request for Benghazi by $128M. Everyone knew how dangerous it was. following the underfunding, only a handful of armed personnel guarded the compound. After 4 Americans lost their lives, Many members of the GOP caucus insisted reinforcements were "just an hour away." When repubs underfunded, the result was no boots on the ground.
A special hearing was called to force Sec of state Clinton to face a partisan avalanche of questions. After 10 hours the committee hit a roadblock so they asked questions about her emails. You could see the frustration on the faces of Jim Jordan, Trey Gowdy, etc., Several weeks ago the DOJ hit a dead end with their investigation on Hillary Clinton.
Shortly after #45 took office, several GOP members of Congress initiated a roll back of a couple of Obama's rulings.
The roll back of Obama's ban on prohibiting the sale of firearms to the criminally insane.
Rolling back the protective order preventing Internet providers exchanging info on their clients
Lets not forget the countless occurrences of quid pro quo which equates to repubs in the House & Senate allowing #45 to come & go as he pleases in exchange to allow them to repeal Obamacare
To allow the NRA & their lobbyists to run roughshod over members of the GOP
To try & pull the rug under Planned Parenthood.
Allow Betsy Devos, Sec of Education to have a free hand in opening up more Charter Schools.
Last but not least, voter suppression will be in full swing, thanks to Repubs

The difficulty the Obama administration faced was a republican majority in Congress that underfunded everything they initiated.
Paul Ryan deliberately withheld $26B from the AHCA. He said on many occasions "Obamacare's costs are spiraling out of control."
Congress underfunded Obama's request for Benghazi by $128M. Everyone knew how dangerous it was. following the underfunding, only a handful of armed personnel guarded the compound. After 4 Americans lost their lives, Many members of the GOP caucus insisted reinforcements were "just an hour away." When repubs underfunded, the result was no boots on the ground.
A special hearing was called to force Sec of state Clinton to face a partisan avalanche of questions. After 10 hours the committee hit a roadblock so they asked questions about her emails. You could see the frustration on the faces of Jim Jordan, Trey Gowdy, etc., Several weeks ago the DOJ hit a dead end with their investigation on Hillary Clinton.
Shortly after #45 took office, several GOP members of Congress initiated a roll back of a couple of Obama's rulings.
The roll back of Obama's ban on prohibiting the sale of firearms to the criminally insane.
Rolling back the protective order preventing Internet providers exchanging info on their clients
Lets not forget the countless occurrences of quid pro quo which equates to repubs in the House & Senate allowing #45 to come & go as he pleases in exchange to allow them to repeal Obamacare
To allow the NRA & their lobbyists to run roughshod over members of the GOP
To try & pull the rug under Planned Parenthood.
Allow Betsy Devos, Sec of Education to have a free hand in opening up more Charter Schools.
Last but not least, voter suppression will be in full swing, thanks to Repubs
STOPPED READING when you foolishly mentioned Benghazi, one of barracks and hiilary’s biggest gaffes.
Your limited review of cnn talking points is weak at best.
Vote for bumbling biden, open borders, free college, Medicare for all
Pffffft

Where did you get the 56 million people figure? CNBC,a left wing media outlet had it at 20. million. Everyone else who didn't get a subsidy is paying more and getting less. I literally do not know one person who thinks it's a good deal.-what a great deal- what. a legacy.

Last edited:
STOPPED READING when you foolishly mentioned Benghazi, one of barracks and hiilary’s biggest gaffes.
Your limited review of cnn talking points is weak at best.
Vote for bumbling biden, open borders, free college, Medicare for all
Pffffft
The Gaffe is we always hear & witness Senate & House republicans when addressing members of our Armed services: "We honor you, we respect you, we admire you, etc., yet the compound was undermanned from a security standpoint. All due to repubs underfunding & responsible for the death of the ambassador & 3 other Americans. It isnt foolish when the truth is mentioned on how & why Benghazi was underfunded

The Gaffe is we always hear & witness Senate & House republicans when addressing members of our Armed services: "We honor you, we respect you, we admire you, etc., yet the compound was undermanned from a security standpoint. All due to repubs underfunding & responsible for the death of the ambassador & 3 other Americans. It isnt foolish when the truth is mentioned on how & why Benghazi was underfunded
Not sure the guys who were there and survived are blaming Republican Party.

I wonder if the money Obama squandered on Solyndra would have made a difference in the funding of that embassy? I guess he had different priorities than protecting American citizens.

Reactions: majus12
LMAO Thank you for another belly laugh at your ignorance!
Like I said NO one associates obama with economy, ONLY donkeys like you who refuse reality!
Numbers don't lie...we saw the numbers while Obama was still.president. So.... everyone who matters associates the recovery after the Bush recession. Thanks Obama! Trump rode the wave like Bush did with Clinton until exposed like Trump is now.

Sooner or later every president is hit with a challenge....that defines their qualifications.

Clearly Trump and Bush failed in epic fashion. Obama rose to the challenge like Mike Jordan.

Senate and House REPUBLICANS?
Yeah libs are notoriously known for being Military adverse, w environment, illegal immigrants,
hillary, barrack totally fuked up the Benghazi attack. The improper

Trump has done more for the military than any President since last world war.
Trump invested one TRILLION, to update the antiquated military, while revamping VA, and giving Vet’s access to private DR’s.
I
Numbers don't lie...we saw the numbers while Obama was still.president. So.... everyone who matters associates the recovery after the Bush recession. Thanks Obama! Trump rode the wave like Bush did with Clinton until exposed like Trump is now.

Sooner or later every president is hit with a challenge....that defines their qualifications.

Clearly Trump and Bush failed in epic fashion. Obama rose to the challenge like Mike Jordan.
You ignore the underlining Trump policies that made us self reliant in oil. We are now the worlds largest producer!. Trump didnt cause this, and he is far from exposed.
Trump NOT bumbling biden will get the economy back.
Pffffft
obama will simply be remembered as the first black President. His presidency was unremarkable just like jimmy carter.
ALL of his executive orders have been reversed or eliminated.
Enjoy ur delusions!
You make me chuckle, daily

Reactions: utatem
Senate and House REPUBLICANS?
Yeah libs are notoriously known for being Military adverse, w environment, illegal immigrants,
hillary, barrack totally fuked up the Benghazi attack. The improper

Trump has done more for the military than any President since last world war.
Trump invested one TRILLION, to update the antiquated military, while revamping VA, and giving Vet’s access to private DR’s.
I

You ignore the underlining Trump policies that made us self reliant in oil. We are now the worlds largest producer!. Trump didnt cause this, and he is far from exposed.
Trump NOT bumbling biden will get the economy back.
Pffffft
obama will simply be remembered as the first black President. His presidency was unremarkable just like jimmy carter.
ALL of his executive orders have been reversed or eliminated.
Enjoy ur delusions!
You make me chuckle, daily

LMAO....Now you are funny! Do you not know that Obama has been drilling and fracking here for years? Man, the military comment was my favorite. I'm not impressed. We were already spending more than the next 10 countries on the list combined. Spending more is pretty stupid.

So many petty & baseless accusations by conservatives. Still smarting from Obama being a 2 term president when McConnell vowed to make Obama a 1 term POTUS. What a small world those on the right exist in.
If you want evidence there's Benghazi, voter suppression in the 2012 election
Still no data, info, proof Obama tampered with Israel's elections and his administration donating $350,000 to one voice movement in an attempt to dethrone Bibi Netanyahu.
Yes, there was the open mike with Vladimir but what transpired after that???
No ransom $$$$ paid to Iran. Money paid was a refund due to the non delivery of US fighter jets to Iran's pre revolutionary govt (1979). Decision made by an international court.
The days are getting longer for you as the 2020 elections approach.
2 term president because of sheep like you. Obama is why u have Trump and you will have Trump 5 more years so go to sleep and we will wake you up at the end of the ride. Think I may be able to retire at 55 when i get 4 more years of Trump.

We will soon end the war against intelligence. The war against great speech...and the war against the truth when we see those taxes Mr. Trump. Oh....and the war against racism.
Racism, LOL. Did you forget that your the party of lynchings and racism. You just got the sheep media on your side.

Obama i got 1 percent raises per year. Trump i have gotten 3 to 5 percent raises per year. Must have been Obama. LOL

BREAKING NEWS:
Cd doesn’t like girls. He wants men. He’s already molested a few. Ask Cems52...

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Obama i got 1 percent raises per year. Trump i have gotten 3 to 5 percent raises per year. Must have been Obama. LOL

Trump lost 39 Million jobs in 3 Months completely ignoring his intelligence briefings and then refusing to do anything about them for weeks.

hcw8k8dsvin41.jpg

Racism, LOL. Did you forget that your the party of lynchings and racism. You just got the sheep media on your side.
It is clearly evident that you have absolutely no idea what happened in our American history but love the talking points provided for you...lmao.....maybe you should do some actual research to find out which party is really responsible. Until then I do enjoy how ridiculous you sound.

2 term president because of sheep like you. Obama is why u have Trump and you will have Trump 5 more years so go to sleep and we will wake you up at the end of the ride. Think I may be able to retire at 55 when i get 4 more years of Trump.

2 term president because he was duly elected by the American people. Oh, and not because he started a fake war....SMFH

GDP last quarter of Barry's presidency-1.9% unemployment 4.7 %- that's a real booming economy that Trump inherited.
Gallup poll-economic confidence the week before Trump was elected- -10
economic confidence the week after Trump elected +3
13 point jump just knowing we were getting rid of Barry's and Biden's fabulous economic policy -unprecedented-" Trump rode the wave"- you can't be serious. Only you, Don Lemon, and Rachel Maddow could believe such a preposterous assertion.

Last edited:
It is clearly evident that you have absolutely no idea what happened in our American history but love the talking points provided for you...lmao.....maybe you should do some actual research to find out which party is really responsible. Until then I do enjoy how ridiculous you sound.

Allen West- a true patriot and a black man who can think for himself. He doesn't need a 77 year old demented white man defining what blackness is.

Allen West- a true patriot and a black man who can think for himself. He doesn't need a 77 year old demented white man defining what blackness is.
Tell me why? Because he happens to be black and agrees with yourself? Do you consider any black people who don't agree with you patriots? I didn't think so.

This is how black people know white people have racist tendencies and no respect for Black people. They take one black person and work under the assumption if there is one that has an opinion, they all share it....or they all look alike or they aren't individuals.
Works both ways though. Many blacks are under the impression that all whites live in a mansion with a picket fence and never face any hardships in life, while having everything we need just handed to us. Some go as far as to say that any white person that voted for Trump is an uneducated hick, talk about stereotyping. Lack of knowledge about how others live and think is not racist, it is simply being uneducated as to what others go through in life.

Tell me why? Because he happens to be black and agrees with yourself? Do you consider any black people who don't agree with you patriots? I didn't think so.
He's a patriot, because he served the country he has always loved as a career US Army officer leading troops in combat. I doubt you can relate to that.
He thinks for himself ,because he doesn't accept the standard bullshit pandering talking points doled out by phony black supporters like Joe Biden and race hustlers like Al Sharpton- the way Dr. Ben Carson thinks for himself. I doubt you can relate to that either.

Reactions: lima23
He's a patriot, because he served the country he has always loved as a career US Army officer leading troops in combat. I doubt you can relate to that.
He thinks for himself ,because he doesn't accept the standard bullshit pandering talking points doled out by phony black supporters like Joe Biden and race hustlers like Al Sharpton- the way Dr. Ben Carson thinks for himself. I doubt you can relate to that either.
WTF are you talking about? There are plenty of people who happen to be black, and served in the Hilary if that is what you are referring to that do not agree with you! Serving in the Military doesn't mean people agree with you...in fact a lot of military people are a piece shit who served. Flynn comes to mind...among others. I have seen Trump have purple heart people testify against him and you aren't saying how great they were are you. This is such hypocritical bullshit.

Sober up dude.You asked me why he was a patriot , and I told you. People of all political persuasions join the military, because they want to serve their country, like Col. West. If you served you would know that.
People like Col.West and Dr. Carson don't automatically swallow the left wing bullshit like you and your comrades do. They actually think for themselves.

Sober up dude.You asked me why he was a patriot , and I told you. People of all political persuasions join the military, because they want to serve their country, like Col. West. If you served you would know that.
People like Col.West and Dr. Carson don't automatically swallow the left wing bullshit like you and your comrades do. They actually think for themselves.
Please......miss me with the bullshit. If I have served? Everyone doesn't serve by joining the military. There are other ways to serve your country. See, this is why I say Trump supporters are so full so shit! He got 5 bone spur deferments from a fake doctor and I bet you wouldn't have some hollier than thou nonsense about him serving now would you? Just save me the sanctimonious bullshit....lmao

This was. about Col. Allen West being a patriot, and a black person who thinks for himself instead of accepting all leftwing bullshit like you do . It has nothing to do with Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT