ADVERTISEMENT

GREAT Press Conference By President Trump Today.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Coming out and sticking it to the mainstream media for being the liberal bitch whore that it is... Trump has an EXCELLENT agenda to energize our economy, improve our immigration system, and tackle terrorism overseas. And all this worthless liberal shit mainstream media wants to do is gossip like teenage girls and spew sewerage out all over America. Fake news at its finest... Speculation, hypotheticals, and a whole laundry list of Grade A SHIT... There is nobody more dishonest, delusional, and disgusting in America than the Mainstream Media and its liberal biased agenda.

Here are two links: one is to O'Reilly's Talking Points from 2/15/17 talking about the mainstream media's bullshit. Another one about President Trump's Press Conference today. SO PROUD of our President!

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Bill O Reilly Talking Points: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/...ints-memo-trump-russia-flynn-mainstream-media

Trump Press Conference Recap: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...labor-secretary-pick-at-press-conference.html

Trump was right when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and his supporters would still love him. Watching him troll you all is almost worth him winning the election. His mental health is a serious concern.

Typical shit response from a liberal. Zero substance.
Anytime substance is presented, its called fake news. Typical republican bullshit. PS. Bill O'Reilly is mainstream media....but he also hangs on the presidents nutsack so I suppose that makes it ok.....

Anytime substance is presented, its called fake news. Typical republican bullshit. PS. Bill O'Reilly is mainstream media....but he also hangs on the presidents nutsack so I suppose that makes it ok.....
Define substance, you can't blame the guy for his posture toward the press. They KILLED the guy with an agenda. Hillary got a total pass, Trump like most Republicans get destroyed

Trump was right when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and his supporters would still love him. Watching him troll you all is almost worth him winning the election. His mental health is a serious concern.
Yep! Said that in another thread the other day. They don't care what he says or what he does. His supporters are going to buck dance for him. It was just a press conference. Jesus!

Define substance, you can't blame the guy for his posture toward the press. They KILLED the guy with an agenda. Hillary got a total pass, Trump like most Republicans get destroyed
I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to be upset. I agree the media was/is way harsher on him than they were on Hillary. However there is a difference between focusing more on one person(unfairly) than fake news. Whether you agree with him or not.....you can't think that the way he is handling it is going to make it any better. He's giving the media all the more reason to attack, attack, and attack.

Well, the media has a job to do. There is the free press in this country..and freedom of speech. They are not there to kiss your ass. They are supposed to ask you tough questions and hold you accountable.

Last edited:
I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to be upset. I agree the media was/is way harsher on him than they were on Hillary. However there is a difference between focusing more on one person(unfairly) than fake news. Whether you agree with him or not.....you can't think that the way he is handling it is going to make it any better. He's giving the media all the more reason to attack, attack, and attack.
Agree, he needs to play their game and stroke them a little. However this method got him here so what do I know. However, even a stupid fish doesn't get caught with its mouth shut!

Agree, he needs to play their game and stroke them a little. However this method got him here so what do I know. However, even a stupid fish doesn't get caught with its mouth shut!
For once, I think we are mostly in agreement lol....He can call them out but still needs to tone it down for his own benefit

If O'Reily's Talking Points don't reference him shoving a dildo in his butt while sexually harassing his employee I will pass.

You didnt present substance, you presented garbage. Total shit.
Advarkas, I've got a little substance for you. When asked if he would meet the National Black Caucus to address issues with the inner cities, Trump said that he had placed numerous phone calls to Rep. Elijah Cummings to meet with him. Guess what? Rep. Cummings immediately issued a statement saying that neither Trump or anyone from the White House has tried to contact him to schedule a meeting. comrade Trump lies yet again, imagine that.

Yep! Said that in another thread the other day. They don't care what he says or what he does. His supporters are going to buck dance for him. It was just a press conference. Jesus!
Did you count how many lies comrade Trump told today?

Advarkas, I've got a little substance for you. When asked if he would meet the National Black Caucus to address issues with the inner cities, Trump said that he had placed numerous phone calls to Rep. Elijah Cummings to meet with him. Guess what? Rep. Cummings immediately issued a statement saying that neither Trump or anyone from the White House has tried to contact him to schedule a meeting. comrade Trump lies yet again, imagine that.
Didn't he ask the woman reporter to set it up?? How's Trump automatically the liar? What if Cummings didn't get the message?? This is a guy who just quoted a fake Twitter account!!

Last edited:
Didn't he ask the woman reporter to set it up?? How's Trump automatically the liar? What if Cummings didn't get the message?? This is a guy who just quoted a fake Twitter account!!
Since when is it a reporters job to set up meetings between Trump and members of the NBC or members of Congress and do you honestly think that if the President of the United States called Rep. Cummings that members of his staff wouldn't make sure he got the message? GTFOH.

Did you count how many lies comrade Trump told today?
No because I can't even make it through one of his pressers. He lies and is an embarrassment to this country. He is a perpetual campaigner....who thinks this shit show of an administration is doing a good job. He is a friady cat who lies as easy as he breathes and I actually wish the media was tougher on him....because he is a habitual liar.

Reactions: normsmith
Since when is it a reporters job to set up meetings between Trump and members of the NBC or members of Congress and do you honestly think that if the President of the United States called Rep. Cummings that members of his staff wouldn't make sure he got the message? GTFOH.
Never said it was anyone's job, said he asked he to do it which I thought was a nice gesture. Theirs back channels these scumbags use nonstop. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't! Truthfully I could picture some girl tossing message out of disrespect. And like I said this is a guy who's office provided him with a fake Twitter quote! They aren't helping him much.

No because I can't even make it through one of his pressers. He lies and is an embarrassment to this country. He is a perpetual campaigner....who thinks this shit show of an administration is doing a good job. He is a friady cat who lies as easy as he breathes and I actually wish the media was tougher on him....because he is a habitual liar.
You calling someone a liar?? I've seen it all now! You have more "alternative facts" than Sean Spicer! You invent OP's on alternative facts and fake "sources"

Just heard Trump lie ABOUT his electoral votes....and boy was it funny. 302 Votes the most since Reagan? Ummmm didn't Obama have 365? ROLMAO

And Trump rebutted Cummings rebutting Trump saying they have tried to reach Cummings' office. so who is to say who is lying here. This is A he said he said thing. Cummings is a flaming liberal who has consistently demonstrated an anti-Trump liberal biased agenda. he stands up there with that worthless c**t liberal Nancy Pelosi and spews bullshit left right and center.

Trump has met with Union leaders
Trump has met with Jim Brown and Ray Lewis
Trump has met with Kayne West
Trump has met with Martin Luther King III and Alveda King
Trump has met with Tim Scott (R) and Ben Carson (R) to head up comittee to assemble a plan to help rebuild inner cities through housing cities.

Empowering law enforcement, instead of disparaging law enforcement (like that piece of shit Obama), Will protect blacks in the inner cities who need it more than your average American in the suburbs.

building the wall and putting the clamp down on illegal immigration will give back the jobs to blacks and minorities that illegal immigrants have taken from blacks and minorities during that shithead Obama's administration

fixing the school system and sticking it to the teachers unions and having more choice will do more for minorities in the inner cities.

Trump will do more for blacks in this country than liberal politicians have in the last 20 years who have merey pimped the black vote for their own gain while black communities have suffered. Elijah Cummings is a failure of a liberal politician who merely panders to the black community by being a race pimp - meanwhile, his constituents continue to suffer in Maryland.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT