ADVERTISEMENT

Gregg Popavich preaches truth

The division this type talk is also part of the problem! You Libs are stuck with Trump so they should make the best of it instead of being decisive crybabies!
We'll be decisive while Trump and his sheeple are divisive. U Mass lol.

Maybe Pop should turn around and see all those racists sitting in the seats paying ridiculous ticket prices. His comments are the way he feels but also a bit self serving beings he’s coaching and working in a black work place. I wonder where Pop lives probably like Hollywood elite it’s not a mixed neighborhood. I realize there is an economic side to where people live but maybe these name callers should address their personal situations before throwing stones.

Maybe Pop should turn around and see all those racists sitting in the seats paying ridiculous ticket prices. His comments are the way he feels but also a bit self serving beings he’s coaching and working in a black work place. I wonder where Pop lives probably like Hollywood elite it’s not a mixed neighborhood. I realize there is an economic side to where people live but maybe these name callers should address their personal situations before throwing stones.
Makes absolutely zero sense because he choose his own profession. He can work around anyone he wants. He doesn't have to work around black atheletes. What does a ticket price have to do with his comments? He still has his opinion regardless of the ticket prices since the people pay to see winning basketball. He produces winning basketball. Has 5 championships so i would say they are getting their moneys worth wouldn't you agree?

Makes absolutely zero sense because he choose his own profession. He can work around anyone he wants. He doesn't have to work around black atheletes. What does a ticket price have to do with his comments? He still has his opinion regardless of the ticket prices since the people pay to see winning basketball. He produces winning basketball. Has 5 championships so i would say they are getting their moneys worth wouldn't you agree?

No I don’t.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Nobody agrees, and give up the lectures no one cares what you have to say!

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Brilliant guy acknowledges the obvious race problem in America and I am confused? You all need to wake the hell up.

Last edited:
Brilliant guy acknowledges the obvious race problem in America and I am confused? You all need to wake the hell up.
He’s brilliant because he acknowledged the race issues? And what are you doing to make better? What’s he done to make it better? Lots of hard work complaining, no work fixing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT