ADVERTISEMENT

Heat played too scared tonight

Dufour Cane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
I don't care how many blocks he gets, take it to the big man....they kept driving and then dishing out for long clankers....

Hibbert doesn't get into foul trouble, and is actually resting half the damn time....Heat players look like they r afraid of the contact..

Need to quit that sh*t for game 3.

Originally posted by Dufour Cane:
I don't care how many blocks he gets, take it to the big man....they kept driving and then dishing out for long clankers....

Hibbert doesn't get into foul trouble, and is actually resting half the damn time....Heat players look like they r afraid of the contact..

WE PLAYED SCARED IN GAME ONE WITH HIBBERT IN, U R 1000% RIGHT!

Originally posted by BG Cane:
If Ray Allen can't hit 3's, he is worthless.
Absolutely.

Cole, Battier, and Ray Ray better get it together...cuz if we're going to be too scared to finish drives and we keep bricking open 3's...well, we all know...

Dude the Heat were not scared at all. That implies we're so much better than them, when in reality we're not. They are VERY talented, and have a lopsided edge against us in some match-ups. But we have a "nuclear weapon" lol, what was Barkley calling Bron?

Bottom line is we have no chance if Bron has 2 gaffes like that late in the game. Any team who does that is in trouble.

And Bron and D-Wade are smart to be wary of attacking when Hibbert is waiting in the paint. The refs have shown they are not going to call an automatic foul on Roy when (they perceive) he jumps straight up. And if you don't give Bron or D-Wade the foul when they create contact on a man who's left his feet....they're at the disadvantage (driving on Roy). If the game is officiated that way we're going to need to hit open shots, and we aren't doing that enough right now.

Ps - free Mike Miller!

Deep breath.,.,all good. For the fools that thought this was gonna be easy....TOLD YA.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Am I the only one who can't stand Chalmers? Every time he takes an ill advised shot, or throws a pass out of bounds or turns the ball over I want to choke the living sh!t out of him.

Originally posted by FightinIbis:

Deep breath.,.,all good. For the fools that thought this was gonna be easy....TOLD YA.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
That's kinda how I feel. The only problem is that it's many of our esteemed cane brethren that are the "fools" then, lol.

Chalmers is the most frustrating player on the team. Has hit some big shots but he makes so mamy bone headed plays. From fouling for no reason, silly turnovers and everything else he does that makes you just say WTF. No wonder everyone is always yelling at him. He and and the rest of the supporting cast need to hi their shots. They have been the biggest disappointment in the first two games.

listen guys,only bad coaching from Indiana on the last play of the first game leaving Lebron to drive to the basket unmolested and score,we should've been down 2-0 at this time,if they had those twin towers over him no way he scores with just 2 seconds left,let's count our blessings we won that first game,really....
ohwell.r191677.gif

until they start hitting threes consistently they are f-------d.indiana is playing great perimeter defense when ever they drive they are used to always looking for the open guy to hit the three. Pacers are not given them that. There is a reason why they beat Miami 2 out of three times. Miami was praying for the Knicks to beat the pacers.i still think because of LeBron and wade the heat will win the series .if they start hitting threes they will win in 5 if not they will win a close one in 7,but won't be surprised if the pacers win.

I wouldn't say they played scared last night. Indiana played a great game. They even forced LBJ to turn the ball over twice in the span of 15 seconds. If the Heat would've made the majority of their free throws last night, we're not even having this conversion. Our Heat win this series in 6...

This post was edited on 5/25 11:59 AM by Mr.Get'EmCanes

Originally posted by canecarlos
listen guys,only bad coaching from Indiana on the last play of the first game leaving Lebron to drive to the basket unmolested and score,we should've been down 2-0 at this time,if they had those twin towers over him no way he scores with just 2 seconds left,let's count our blessings we won that first game,really....
ohwell.r191677.gif

do u realize they had to hit a desperation 3 from 30 feet just to force overtime? I guess stating that fact would not have allowed u to make your point huh?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Guys I don't know if u noticed but our only solid production is from Big 3 vs there 5 guys!!! We can't win a series like that but don't worry we'll play strong we bounce back Strong!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT