ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel Walker - A serious leader of tremendous intellect

Raoul, I'm surprised that you would look down so easily on the hearing impaired in his district. Where's your compassion? Haha.

Reactions: HJCane and Raoul2
Definitely not the brightest star in the sky....LOL. Good thing he could run a pretty fast forty back in the day. They have to add subtitles. Not just because they know he is a moron but so his supporters can understand him too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cems52 and Raoul2
Definitely not the brightest star in the sky....LOL. Good thing he could run a pretty fast forty back in the day. They have to add subtitles. Not just because they know he is a moron but so he supporters can understand him too.

To Herschel's credit, he has found a "mist spray" that can instantly cure COVID.

Reactions: zackbear
To Herschel's credit, he has found a "mist spray" that can instantly cure COVID.
Yeah, I heard about that....LOL....but the mainstream media doesn't want us to know anything about it apparently. These people are hilarious! I wonder if there is bleach in that Mist spray.

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
i agree with you about Sidney Powell but that idiotic theory is no more outrageous that the russia collusion theory

You lefties need to realize that Walker, should he win, will replace just one more left wing whack job, preventing further damage to the country and GA. That's what it's about at this point. Every Republican win in Nov will prevent another lefty from damaging the country further. Not sure where IQ get involved. The Vice President is a certified idiot....but she's VP.

This has gone way being silly. It's gone too far. When are we going to get back to a legitimate two party system for the people. Having a party you just can't even take seriously is horrible for this country
You’re 100% correct
So when is the bullshyt Dem party dissolving?????????????????????????

Yeah, we need serious people dealing with serious problems. Not people who don't read presidential briefings....or people that use terms like libtard. We need smart people handling our problems because these are huge problems created by some ignorant people.

Yeah, we need serious people dealing with serious problems. Not people who don't read presidential briefings....or people that use terms like libtard. We need smart people handling our problems because these are huge problems created by some ignorant people.
So you can use the word HYENAS?????
Seriously, you hypocritical twit, SHUT THE FUK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pft

Furthermore, maybe biden, his press Secretary BOTH read it, so they dont stutter when asked questions
Its people like you that suck the life out of America

This has gone way being silly. It's gone too far. When are we going to get back to a legitimate two party system for the people. Having a party you just can't even take seriously is horrible for this country. .
When your party can bring the price of life back to the levels of Trump, then worry about our team.

When your party can bring the price of life back to the levels of Trump, then worry about our team.
Well that's the problem. Trump supporters are driving by things like fear, money, and power. That's not a quality of life for decent human beings with a moral compass because there are other things important to us in our lives. WE aren't strictly driven by these things. That's why we aren't concerned. If you live your life the right way, you are fine. I live my life the right way so my life is at great levels.

Well that's the problem. Trump supporters are driving by things like fear, money, and power. That's not a quality of life for decent human beings with a moral compass because there are other things important to us in our lives. WE aren't strictly driven by these things. That's why we aren't concerned. If you live your life the right way, you are fine. I live my life the right way so my life is at great levels.
I prefer to live in a free country where individual liberty is absolute. The democrat party has become all about government controlling every aspect of an individuals life. If you want to be controlled fine. Just leave the rest of us alone.

I prefer to live in a free country where individual liberty is absolute. The democrat party has become all about government controlling every aspect of an individuals life. If you want to be controlled fine. Just leave the rest of us alone.
There is no such thing is freedom that is free. You don't get to live in a vacuum and take advantage of the things that other do. You are driving down federal roads. You are drinking clean water. You are eating foods that are free of harmful bacteria, you are enjoying federal state and local law enforcement. These things are not free of cost. Monetarily or personal sacrifice. That's reality. Democrats are a party that live in reality. We arent walking around expecting kids not to screw without a condom...or teenagers to not purchase automatic weapons and use them when they are fed up, etc. We live our lives in reality. Not some Pollyanna concept of a completely unaccountable freedom.

Last edited:
The citizens of Georgia deserve a Senator that represents the interests of Georgia. Warnock is nothing more than a Shumer puppet and New York's 3rd Senator.

Reactions: krvanness
Herschel Walker for US Senate - A candidate with friends of all racial backgrounds

Last edited:
Definitely not the brightest star in the sky....LOL. Good thing he could run a pretty fast forty back in the day. They have to add subtitles. Not just because they know he is a moron but so his supporters can understand him too.

Amazing that the Presidents staff haven’t done this yet. I guess no one thought of it.

More groundbreaking stuff from our future US Senator and Dr. Ben Carson

The biggest problem is apparently "celebrities tellin' a lot of people they can't do it". We don't know what "it" actually is.

The biggest problem in this country is thus, not inflation, the economy, or gas prices - its celebrities.

I agree with your libertarian leanings. What I don’t get is how violations of that ideology are so easily forgiven when politicians like DeSantis aggressively interfere with private enterprise (cruise line Covid rules) and individual Covid decisions (student choosing to wear masks). Ron has authoritarian tendencies at odds with a minimalist role for the government.

Gov Abbott in Texas is even more of an activist authoritarian. His self generated policy and publicity about border protection (state interference with federal authority) and active campaign against women’s reproductive rights put him at the forefront of governmental action. All this when he presides over a totally dysfunctional Texas power grid that froze his citizenry last year.

Am I off base here? I’m not seeing consistency between libertarian philosophies and the actions of GOP governors. Lemme know your thoughts.

‘’Thanks.

Reactions: zackbear

I agree with your libertarian leanings. What I don’t get is how violations of that ideology are so easily forgiven when politicians like DeSantis aggressively interfere with private enterprise (cruise line Covid rules) and individual Covid decisions (student choosing to wear masks). Ron has authoritarian tendencies at odds with a minimalist role for the government.

Gov Abbott in Texas is even more of an activist authoritarian. His self generated policy and publicity about border protection (state interference with federal authority) and active campaign against women’s reproductive rights put him at the forefront of governmental action. All this when he presides over a totally dysfunctional Texas power grid that froze his citizenry last year.

Am I off base here? I’m not seeing consistency between libertarian philosophies and the actions of GOP governors. Lemme know your thoughts.

‘’Thanks.
Speaking of dysfunctional power grids, why does Cali spoil the lands of states like Utah with solar and wind farms to meet their power demands instead of placing them in their own state? Out of sight out of mind perhaps?

Red Tsunami????????!!!!!!!!!!! In numbers only. It wont matter in Congress or the Senate. As long as there's Trump's influence they will be fighting among themselves. That equates to ZERO accomplishments. Policy will be non existent

Reactions: Raoul2
More groundbreaking stuff from our future US Senator and Dr. Ben Carson

The biggest problem is apparently "celebrities tellin' a lot of people they can't do it". We don't know what "it" actually is.

The biggest problem in this country is thus, not inflation, the economy, or gas prices - its celebrities.

OMFG....ROLMAO...STOP IT! I am so dumb after listening to this. Celebrities telling a lot of people they can't do it? What celebrities are telling people they can't do anything?

Reactions: Raoul2
Speaking of dysfunctional power grids, why does Cali spoil the lands of states like Utah with solar and wind farms to meet their power demands instead of placing them in their own state? Out of sight out of mind perhaps?
Not sure of your point 801. Cali’s windy spots (Altamont Pass, Palm Springs) are chock full of privately owned wind farms generating electricity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT