ADVERTISEMENT

I find this Pumpers vs Doomers nonsense very childish if not in good fun. This team played very poorly today IMO for a veteran team because....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
You can blame coaches all you want and you can blame players all you want they are one in the same. People come here and focus on coaches but they are needed to win games no different than a player is needed. This is a clear agenda to say they want the coach fired which is okay but let's stop coddling these players. Fielding kicks at the 2 yard line is something we are taught / coached since before middle school. The coach is the blame for having someone that doesn't know this field kicks. The player is the blame for being in college and still not know this.

I am very pissed at what I saw today for several reasons. This team has been playing together way too long for these red zone mistakes and dumb ass penalties. It's ridiculous! We have to clean this up and before people come here and tell me their bullshit about we need to fire Manny what do you expect to see this year after that happens? That's not the answer. We need to see if Manny corrects this and decide when the answer is in.

Four turnovers? Inexcuseable!!! Now, I know people are going to kill King and I don't think he played well today (Before he got banged up) but his teammates didn't help him. They hurt him. They left him unprotected. They dropped the ball all damn day! They just sucked ass in my opinion. There were a couple young players out there balling and I gotta be honest. They impressed me much more than the featured guys. Harley seemed to play inspired in the second half but he just was horrible today overall. I don't know if he is banged up or not but he sucked. Mallory was a little bit better but I have only seen Arroya a little bit and he looks much better to me using the eye test. I'm not sure if it is because Mallary has been here or what but we need to shake things up on offense for sure.

Lashlee did a good job generally last year but right now his unit has not played well and it is putting our defense in a really bad position. Regarding the defense I think losing our starting linebacker really hurt us. We are not stopping the good running teams and there are a lot of them with this front. We will need the safeties to help a lot and this will expose us big time.

I usually don't go on a rant like this immediately after a game but this was such a pathetic performance it just is inexcusable. I'm sorry!

This offensive line? My GOD please!!! DO SOMETHING WITH IT BECAUSE IT IS EMBARASSING! Is Nelson a first round draft pick? He lost a lot of money today if so. I wasn't impressed with any of them really. Guys like Gaynor who is supposed to be a leader just doing stupid crap all day long.

I will as usual will be ignoring the same stupid nonsense post I get when I start a thread so be warned you will just be ignored because I don't respect stupid crap.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News