ADVERTISEMENT

Law and Order President Trump sued by...well Capital Police over Jan 6th Riots!

Jesus CD. You spin the narrative just like the news. TDS. You dont find this odd years after he;'s out of office they are still going after this guy? Obviously for a reason. And every investigation turns out to be a lie or phony or made up
I find it just as odd as going after a serial rapist years after he raped someone. A crime is a crime. It doesn't matter how long you have gotten away with it.

I find it just as odd as going after a serial rapist years after he raped someone. A crime is a crime. It doesn't matter how long you have gotten away with it.
Who's a serial rapist? Please tell me not the fake news stories again? Stormy owes Trump's legal bills & Avenatti is in jail. Thats there playbook, slander people

Bill Clinton ?
You are the one complaining people want to hold Trump accountable. Nobody else. I am not complaining about holding Clinton accountable for anything if you feel it is necessary. Again, just because you committed a crime previously, you don't get to live your life without worries forever.

Who's a serial rapist? Please tell me not the fake news stories again? Stormy owes Trump's legal bills & Avenatti is in jail. Thats there playbook, slander people
It's like any crime. That is an example. Some have no statute of limitations. What some of you refuse to get through your skull is Trump was a United States president. Not Jim Bob from the trailer who never pays his tab. The expectation is exceedingly high as it should be.

CD, another Hack (NY AG Leticia James) who is ALSO going after Trump, another fake attack shot down.
Don't care if Trump grabbed the wheel. Who cares. We know enough to know he is a POS. Republicans are trying to make it seem like we are all mad he grabbed the wheel. No, we are mad because he is a POS that put lives at risk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT