ADVERTISEMENT

LeCleveland next Year

Swaggah64

SuperCane
Jul 14, 2010
Palmetto Bay, FL
LBJ of course will stay in Cleveland and the team will put better players around him.

LBJ showed what a GREAT GREAT player is is by getting that crew into position to win the championship.

That would have been by far the worst team ever to win it.

Assuming Love goes to the Lakers(which I do) they have only 4 players worth a damn going into next season.

Irving
LeBron
Mozgov
Thompson

Shumpert is a nice player off the bench.

The one mistake I believe Cleveland made was not holding onto Wiggins. He could have become a very formidable player alongside LeBron. LeBron would have opened up the floor for a youngster with the talent of Wiggins. I am not sure if Wiggins could play the 2, but a lineup with LBJ, Irving, Mozgov and Thompson and Wiggins would be awfully hard to match up against.

Also the shooters that Cleveland relied upon were either too old(Miller), one dimensional (Jones, JR Smith, Shumpert) or un-athletic (Delladova). Perkins, Marion(Love his game), Haywood, Varejao, Jones and Miller are done. I would not want JR Smith on my team, even though he is an incredible streak shooter. Consistency wins championships, not 'streakyness'.

They will rid themselves of all the dead weight and fill in with better players. Outside of Irving, Cleveland must have the worst guard rotation in the league.

They will win the championship next year. Unless Golden State can upgrade there power rotation. If that happens they could win again. They have a relatively young team otside of Lee, Barbosa and Bogut.

Bosh would be great on Golden State.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News