ADVERTISEMENT

Listening to Good Morning Canesport yesterday, it seems like Matt is already making excuses as to why Miami can't recruit elite players

normsmith

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2012
He mentioned the fact that Miami hasn't completed for championships for years so the program doesn't resonate with these kids. I'm going to throw the B.S flag and give examples of three programs to support my position. 1. USC who Matt mentioned, they haven't done anything since Reggie Bush which was from 2003-2005 which by the way was right around the last time that Miami was any good. This year they're not having any problems signing 5 star quarterbacks, 5 star WR and other top athletes. Oh yeah, they got another 5 star quarterback out of the transfer portal in Caleb Williams and the top receiver out of the transfer portal in Jordan Addison. 2. Tennessee, they've been bottom feeders in the SEC since 1998 when Tee Martin was there and they got a 5 star quarterback committed, probably going to snag 5 star wide receiver Carnell Tate out of IMG and are in good shape with OT Francis Maugioa who we are also chasing. 3. Last but not least Texas A&M who Matt also mentioned as a school these kids want to go to. What have they done? They have never won ANYTHING but have signed top ten recruiting classes for the past four years including the number one recruiting class in history last year and will have another top 5 class this year. Why is this? I'll wait!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News