ADVERTISEMENT

Looks Like Cuomo Headed to Jail or Impeachment

Cortez.
Two words - Ralph Northam. Dems gave one day sound bites then did nothing. They sacrificed the dignity of African Americans for political power. They are likely to run the same play book and sacrifice the "women must be believed movement" to keep Coumo in power.

If Coumo resigns or is impeached, I will humbly give you credit for being right in your above post. If that does not occur will admit you were duped by people that had no true intention of supporting the woman that had been harassed, bullied and threatened?
Cortez, is an interesting poster..usually articulate, and doesn't talk ridiculous shit, but a Californian "Lefty" who gives up as soon as he's challenged with good banter and facts. Some think he's on "the fence" with his political beliefs...and well...other. He's OK..easy to mess around with and defeat.

Reactions: central17
Cortez, is an interesting poster..usually articulate, and doesn't talk ridiculous shit, but a Californian "Lefty" who gives up as soon as he's challenged with good banter and facts. Some think he's on "the fence" with his political beliefs...and well...other. He's OK..easy to mess around with and defeat.
I agree with your assessment. Cortez is probably a great guy and someone I would enjoy having a glass of wine (or several), talk sports and life in general Had a great lunch today with a left leaning New York democrat friend.. We had more than enough to talk about without going into politics. And we did discuss Covid from a business standpoint and had agreement.

At least Cortez can string coherent multiple sentences together and build an intelligent debate. That is far more interesting than just being in an echo chamber. And we all learn from opposing viewpoints. Even if we don't agree on a lot of politics, he makes the board better. And is usually pretty spot on about Canes sports teams.

It likely took you a month to write this worthless novel. Where were your comments when the Minneapolis PD was overrun by rioters snd insurrectionists, you racist?
BREAKINGCANE ........No matter how hard you try you still can't shake your title as Canesport's MOST RACIST POSTER. Be proud, you've earned it honestly and everyone here knows you.... nothing for you to be ashamed of...you should instead wear it as a badge of honor. Lol

Cortez.
Two words - Ralph Northam. Dems gave one day sound bites then did nothing. They sacrificed the dignity of African Americans for political power. They are likely to run the same play book and sacrifice the "women must be believed movement" to keep Coumo in power.

If Coumo resigns or is impeached, I will humbly give you credit for being right in your above post. If that does not occur will admit you were duped by people that had no true intention of supporting the woman that had been harassed, bullied and threatened?

Is that a fair agreement?
Oh, they'll get rid of Cuomo now that he would be a liability if he ran for president in 2024. Thinning the herd. Sad that it took sexual assault allegations to do the trick after they turned a blind eye to all the elderly that he killed when he infected all those nursing homes.

Reactions: doerunn
You do know that not all pretzels are twisted? If you boxed me in a corner it's only because I used Ali's rope a dope on you. Ha ha. Did you just compare cheating on taxes to the life that Hunter leads? Dishonorable discharge, crackhead, left his wife for his dead brother's wife, got a stripper pregnant while cheating on his wife and then doesn't acknowledge the child. Do you think Pudding Brain will invite his grandchild to the White House this Christmas?
This sounds like a post written by a teenage girl. Are you OK?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Cortez.

Is that a fair agreement?
If Cuomo neither resigns nor is impeached, I will agree with you that there is fundamental weakness in the Dem condemnation of him. It would be toothless.

Humorous side note: one of my favorite political podcast hosts worked in the 90s as a consultant for Cuomo. He opined today: they will have to bring the “jaws of life” to pry Cuomo out of the Governor’s mansion. He is the toughest, most vengeful and determined power player I have ever seen in politics. Will not go in peace.

LOL. Cuomo is dead meat. The only question is how he goes down. It’s theatre.

Thanks for your condescension, RJ. Give up? Defeat? Don’t think so.

You joined this site in July 2021? Pull your head out and grow up a bit.

Last edited:
Thanks for your condescension, RJ. Give up? Defeat? Don’t think so.

You joined this site in July 2021? Pull your head out and grow up a bit.
Cort..just commenting on what I personally have experience in discussions with you during my tenure here to date...others seem to agree...don't get mad, enjoy a good Silver Oak or Duckhorn Cab...I surly will. Salute!

And you have yet to link a single racist post by me.
Oh I've shown you several in detail, AND YOU KNOW IT. As of late, since you've been outed, you've toned down your racist rhetoric. Now it's just racist innuendo with posters who you assume are black, such as "low IQ"........when I'm all but certain we each are far more educated and intelligent than you.

Reactions: cems52
Oh I've shown you several in detail, AND YOU KNOW IT. As of late, since you've been outed, you've toned down your racist rhetoric. Now it's just racist innuendo with posters who you assume are black, such as "low IQ"........when I'm all but certain we each are far more educated and intelligent than you.
Never provided a link, so keep on lying. Gotta love race baiters who think everything is tied to race. I don’t assume anything but you assume I am white which is hilarious. Low IQ is low IQ, no matter the race. I judge based on character and illiterate posts. And you take the cake repeating what your Democratic masters tell you!

Never provided a link, so keep on lying. Gotta love race baiters who think everything is tied to race. I don’t assume anything but you assume I am white which is hilarious. Low IQ is low IQ, no matter the race. I judge based on character and illiterate posts. And you take the cake repeating what your Democratic masters tell you!
Based on your hisory of racist postings, and passive aggressive remarks pertaining to issues concerning blacks, I'm all but certain you are non black, white or at the very least, wish you were. But frankly, I don't care what you are, but I know you are CaneSports MOST RACIST POSTER...Lol

Based on your hisory of racist postings, and passive aggressive remarks pertaining to issues concerning blacks, I'm all but certain you are non black, white or at the very least, wish you were. But frankly, I don't care what you are, but I know you are CaneSports MOST RACIST POSTER...Lol
Gotta love you playing a victim. Of course, typical response without facts. I’ve never disparaged anyone, only you mongos on this site, exposing your own bigotry and stupidity due to the brainwashing by your Democratic masters.

Gotta love you playing a victim. Of course, typical response without facts. I’ve never disparaged anyone, only you mongos on this site, exposing your own bigotry and stupidity due to the brainwashing by your Democratic masters

No Democrat here, Independent my friend. I don't follow people or other people's/group's ideals, I think for myself and vote my conscience.......always have and always will. I've voted for both Dem and Rep in my day. But yes I did vote for Biden although I'm not a fan of his, it was an anti-Trump vote. Hell, I would have voted for YOU.......if it meant getting Trump out of office......AND I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!!

Anyway, gotta go......have a business to run, with my LOW IQ. Lol...... Have a good day

No Democrat here, Independent my friend. I don't follow people or other people's/group's ideals, I think for myself and vote my conscience.......always have and always will. I've voted for both Dem and Rep in my day. But yes I did vote for Biden although I'm not a fan of his, it was an anti-Trump vote. Hell, I would have voted for YOU.......if it meant getting Trump out of office......AND I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!!

Anyway, gotta go......have a business to run, with my LOW IQ. Lol...... Have a good day
Your posts say otherwise. Low IQ Mongo says: Orange man writes mean Tweets!

Reactions: jpboca

Claboo,

Don‘t let Breaking get under your skin too much. He’s not worth your time. He’s a self righteous know nothing who repeats his slurs over and over and over. Ex. low IQ, mindless sheep, brainwashed, following the masters, etc.

That’s the extent of his vocabulary. For a guy who mindlessly follows the teachings of DJT, it’s ironic that he slurs others for the very traits he exhibits in every post.

Happy to comment. Not at all sure what the Trumpers are gloating about:

*DJT, the all time harasser, has never been held accountable for his sexual harassment. His followers, even the Evangelicals, consistently ignore and forgive his long history of sexually inappropriate behavior.

*Dem AG in New York State is acting to hold Cuomo accountable. Good for her. His career is over. Civil or criminal liabilities? Too early to tell.

*Dem leaders, Biden, Pelosi and Schumer, are calling for Cuomo to resign. Gutsy to condemn a leading Dem.

*Meanwhile, Republican leaders like McCarthy do nothing to censure alleged sexual predator Matt Gaetz for his relationships with underage women. What’s the holdup?

Cuomo fu….d up. Now, he is fu…d. That’s just.

What’s your point?
Major point ALLEGED,. lol if they had any evidence on a pub it would be leaked in a hot second.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Would you trust your granddaughter or daughter with Trump Jr and his coked out girlfriend?
Don Jr and Kimberly are not my favorite people. But remember Gov Newsome taught Kimberly her lines :rolleyes:.

Now Hunter, he makes Don Jr look like father of the year. Video evidence below.

CEMS. Facts are never determined by a one time popularity vote. In the past more had voted that the earth was flat. That poll has been reversed although some democrats and NBA players still believe in the flat earth theory.
And some idiots think trump had nothing to do with Jan 6. Fools.

Reactions: cems52
And some idiots think trump had nothing to do with Jan 6. Fools.

AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

Cort..just commenting on what I personally have experience in discussions with you during my tenure here to date...others seem to agree...don't get mad, enjoy a good Silver Oak or Duckhorn Cab...I surly will. Salute!
Rj,

You‘re a rookie on here. You gotta build a little credibility on here before you lash out. Not buying your schtick so far. Calm yourself.

Rj,

You‘re a rookie on here. You gotta build a little credibility on here before you lash out. Not buying your schtick so far. Calm yourself.
Cortez, I don't recall lashing out at you, I did say you are an articulate poster who will fade away when challenged with facts that you aren't aware of. That has been my short history with you.

Nothing wrong with being a Rookie, we all have to start somewhere. I'm calm Cortez, I like my wine like you seem to. Salute!

RJ,

”Lashing out” to me, at me occurs when you so easily toss around words like:

California Lefty
gives up as soon as challenged
on the fence with his political beliefs…and well…other
easy to mess around with
easy to defeat

This is not friendly banter.

Glad you enjoy wine. 6882 is the authority on this board.

RJ,

”Lashing out” to me, at me occurs when you so easily toss around words like:

California Lefty
gives up as soon as challenged
on the fence with his political beliefs…and well…other
easy to mess around with
easy to defeat

This is not friendly banter.

Glad you enjoy wine. 6882 is the authority on this board.
LOL oh boy if that's lashing out...

I can tell you that I certainly didn't vote for a mushbrain geriatric with a V.P. that used her puzzy to move up in the Democratic party.
Not sure how it's possible to "move up in the Democratic party" when VP Harris rise to the top was fueled by the voters of Cali. Please explain.

You may not have voted for the winning ticket but you certainly fueled the notion that Trump supporters are at their core supporters of fascism.

Not sure how it's possible to "move up in the Democratic party" when VP Harris rise to the top was fueled by the voters of Cali. Please explain.

You may not have voted for the winning ticket but you certainly fueled the notion that Trump supporters are at their core supporters of fascism.
Ask Willie Brown how she moved up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT