ADVERTISEMENT

"Lovefest"

I would like to hear the Officer (or member of a democrat congress person's private security detail?) tell their story. We could all learn from it? The Capitol is the peoples' property, we deserve to know what happened on the property we pay for.
Especially against an unarmed American.

Reactions: rkrantz
So it wasn't a violent group of people that severely intruded the Capitol and set off a bomb for political reasons in 1983? Not sure where I see trespassing and obstructing justice as worse than trying to blow up the building but if Snopes says it's true then it must be true. :rolleyes:
I researched this thoroughly and Snopes wasn't the only source to verify what I posted. Choose any source you wish and check it out for yourself.

Last edited:
Especially against an unarmed American.
The Officer told his story to investigators and we know what happened. We watched it take place. Babbit was in front of a mob of protestors who were breaking and entering. She was shot by an officer in fear for his life. What else do you need to know?

The Officer told his story to investigators and we know what happened. We watched it take place. Babbit was in front of a mob of protestors who were breaking and entering. She was shot by an officer in fear for his life. What else do you need to know?
The crime for breaking and entering is not death.

Reactions: central17
I researched this thoroughly and Snopes wasn't the only source to verify what I posted. Choose any source you wish and check it out for yourself.
Despite your research, do you personally feel that a violent group setting off a bomb in the Capitol rises to the level of a breach?

Despite your research, do you personally feel that a violent group setting off a bomb in the Capitol rises to the level of a breach?
"breach" by definition, is an infraction or violation 0f a law, obligation, tie, or standard. So by that definition, I agree with you and to answer question, I would consider that to be an act of terrorism which would include a breach of the law.

Last edited:
Reactions: 801canesmxer
"breach" by definition, is an infraction or violation 0f a law, obligation, tie, or standard. So by that definition, I agree with you and to answer question, I would consider that to be an act of terrorism which would include a breach of the law.
Thanks for an honest answer Mike.

The incident was thoroughly investigated and the shooting was ruled justified. Too bad if that displeases you but that's the reality!
Hitler, Stalin, Castro and Mao investigated themselves for the millions of deaths they caused and found no wrong doing.

Reactions: rkrantz
Hitler, Stalin, Castro and Mao investigated themselves for the millions of deaths they caused and found no wrong doing.
the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia's Public Corruption and Civil Rights Section and the Civil Rights Di vision with the Metropolitan Police Departments Internal Affairs Division conducted a thorough investigation of Babbits shooting. If you wanr to compare them to Hitler, Stalin. Castro and Mao then you have no respect for our judicial system nor the laws of our Country. No surprise to me. Why don't you leave the Country if that's the way you feel? Cuba is close and a good fit for someone who hates their government. You could become a revolutionary. The second coming of Che Guevara!

Last edited:
The correlation comes in the form of criminals being made into martyrs.

A man who is celebrated with statues and murels and parades was in fact a hard core, life long CRIMINAL that inflicted fear, tortured and terrorized people.

I know I need to spoon feed facts to you liberals here... but cmon. You can see the comparison, yes?

Reactions: BreakingCane
Trump recently described the Capital riots as a "lovefest". The serial lying POS has no chance at re-election. Even his most loyal supporters should find this BS indefensible!
Trump is a shoe in for 2024. Like Kamala can really beat him? Zero chance.

Trump is a shoe in for 2024. Like Kamala can really beat him? Zero chance.
Trump has a better chance of going to prison than being re-elected. He is currently under 12 Congressional investigations, 10 Federal criminal investigations and 8 state and local investigations. His political career is over and the corrupt POS will be drowning in a tidal wave of legal litigation!

Trump has a better chance of going to prison than being re-elected. He is currently under 12 Congressional investigations, 10 Federal criminal investigations and 8 state and local investigations. His political career is over and the corrupt POS will be drowning in a tidal wave of legal litigation!
Drop dead asshole.

Reactions: majus12
The crime for breaking and entering is not death.
The people saying Ashli Babbit's execution was warranted are the same ones that whine when a thug pulls a gun on a cop and is shot and killed. They whine "well why didn't the cop just shoot him in the shoulder or leg - he didn't have to kill the little poor 12 time felon".

Reactions: majus12
The people saying Ashli Babbit's execution was warranted are the same ones that whine when a thug pulls a gun on a cop and is shot and killed. They whine "well why didn't the cop just shoot him in the shoulder or leg - he didn't have to kill the little poor 12 time felon".
Very true. The hypocrisy is absurd. Similar to how the weak Minneapolis leadership allowed their Police Department to be stormed and burned down during an insurrection, and none of those insurrectionists were killed.

Drop dead asshole.
Just stating the facts, Honey. I'm aware of his record of escaping legal woes but this time is different. The investigations keep mounting and his self-professed wealth is dwindling. There are reasons other than tax fraud why he only paid $750 in Federal Income taxes in 2017. He and his legal staff will be overwhelmed with the number of criminal charges.

Last edited:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
PS: Pffft

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
PS: Pffft
In addition to his legal woes the POS is mentally unhinged and your overly used "Pffft" won't negate the charges! You Trumpers are due for a much needed reality check!

Last edited:
In addition to his legal woes the POS is mentally unhinged and your overly used "Pffft" won't negate the charges! You Trumpers are due for a much needed reality check!
lil mikey you always make me laugh
Seriously,
Thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT