ADVERTISEMENT

Making a Murderer

dalew2009

SuperCane
Oct 16, 2012
What are people's thoughts on the verdicts?

The law says that you must convict on a basis of "beyond reasonable doubt".

I think there is an exceptional amount of reasonable doubt, and I personally don't think he committed the crime either. I'm curious to see what others think.

Reactions: kerem
What are people's thoughts on the verdicts?

The law says that you must convict on a basis of "beyond reasonable doubt".

I think there is an exceptional amount of reasonable doubt, and I personally don't think he committed the crime either. I'm curious to see what others think.

You need to read up on all of the evidence that was not discussed in the documentary. The documentary was completely slanted in the defense's favor. There is a ton of very damning evidence that they left out. The guy is guilty as sin.

One great example of how slanted the documentary was. At the beginning they talk about his arrest for animal cruelty. They basically talk about it as if it was an accident. In reality, he poured gas and oil on that cat and set it on fire. That's sociopathic behavior.

You need to read up on all of the evidence that was not discussed in the documentary. The documentary was completely slanted in the defense's favor. There is a ton of very damning evidence that they left out. The guy is guilty as sin.

One great example of how slanted the documentary was. At the beginning they talk about his arrest for animal cruelty. They basically talk about it as if it was an accident. In reality, he poured gas and oil on that cat and set it on fire. That's sociopathic behavior.

Please explain a hole in the top of a vial of blood......

I get evidence being left out but too much other stuff is not explained.

They cut her throat and stab her and no blood anywhere? These two guys are too stupid to even say anything other than "yeah" and "I don't know" yet they can cover up a murder this well???

That guy was guilty. No question in my mind. Evidence not shown in the documentary is too compelling. That chick hated to be assigned to his property and was fearful of going.

They cut her throat and stab her and no blood anywhere? These two guys are too stupid to even say anything other than "yeah" and "I don't know" yet they can cover up a murder this well???

This is where I am at. These people are fu*king morons. I mean that Brendan kid is as simple as they come. There is just no evidence (discussed in the documentary) that would lead me to believe this was anything other than a set up.

The hole in the vial is easy. The prosecution brought testimony from several independent labs saying that it is very common to draw blood by puncturing the purple top.

Again, you are watching a documentary that is slanted. Explanations you don't think exist actually do exist and were intentionally left out of the film.

I am about to finish the 10th episode and do just that.

This is where I am at. These people are fu*king morons. I mean that Brendan kid is as simple as they come. There is just no evidence (discussed in the documentary) that would lead me to believe this was anything other than a set up.

There was a ton of evidence not discussed in order to make the defense look good.

The whole discussion around the car key was a joke too. The documentary made it seem like they had searched that place top to bottom multiple times before finding it. They had not. In fact they had spent very little time searching the trailer prior to finding the key.

The whole discussion around the car key was a joke too. The documentary made it seem like they had searched that place top to bottom multiple times before finding it. They had not. In fact they had spent very little time searching the trailer prior to finding the key.

So they are dumb enough to leave a key in the trailer, blood in the car, not crush the car when there is a crusher 100 yards away, but smart enough to clean up a crime scene where they raped, cut a woman's throat, and shot her in the head. Cmon that's nonsense.

Reactions: demboys
The hole in the vial is easy. The prosecution brought testimony from several independent labs saying that it is very common to draw blood by puncturing the purple top.

Again, you are watching a documentary that is slanted. Explanations you don't think exist actually do exist and were intentionally left out of the film.

Why is the box containing blood taped and retaped? Still haven't explained them finding no blood of hers in the trailer and then being too big of morons to cover it up

I can buy Steven Avery commiting this crime....no way I'm buying the kids involvement though. Outside the hpi crew he may be the most unintentionally funny person ever based on pure stupidity....

Last edited:
I'm not all the way through yet, but my thought is that he did it and there was evidence placed and or manipulated to strengthen the case to get the civil suit to go away.

There was a lot of evidence not included in it, the Michael Moore syndrone

Regardless of information being left out, there is still a lot of information that points to either innocence, or wrongful conviction. I personally don't think he did it. It's very possible he did. But that's not the point. The point is that there is plenty of "reasonable doubt", which is all you need to not convict someone.

Reactions: clevelandcane
So they are dumb enough to leave a key in the trailer, blood in the car, not crush the car when there is a crusher 100 yards away, but smart enough to clean up a crime scene where they raped, cut a woman's throat, and shot her in the head. Cmon that's nonsense.

She obviously wasn't killed in the house or garage.

Why is the box containing blood taped and retaped? Still haven't explained them finding no blood of hers in the trailer and then being too big of morons to cover it up

I can buy Steven Avery commiting this crime....no way I'm buying the kids involvement though. Outside the hpi crew he may be the most unintentionally funny person ever based on pure stupidity....

It's not uncommon for the evidence tape to be broken.

On top of that, they proved that the blood was not from the vial. There was also too much blood for it to have come from the vial. They also found his sweat DNA on the car and the key. How would they have planted sweat DNA?

She obviously wasn't killed in the house or garage.

So what time was she killed? Because the bus driver saw her at 330. Then the mother saw Brendan at 5 and Steven talked to his gf on the phone twice. So between 5-9 he killed her? Transferred her body to a fire pit? And nobody saw this anywhere? What is the motive? It doesn't make any sense.

And believe me I've looked for links....second it ended I researched....all I could find was some sweat under a hood article and articles that said "other evidence left out".....nothing concrete though

And I've seen no evidence against the kid

Link.....

Cause it's gonna take a shit ton of links to ever convince me this kid could kill someone......he can barely walk

Just do a quick Goohle search. You'll find plenty.

The kid unfortunately was probably in the wrong places at the wrong time and ended up being an accomplice to murder.

The kid unfortunately was probably in the wrong places at the wrong time and ended up being an accomplice to murder.

"Probably". Lol......he is probably spending the rest of his life in jail....based on no concrete evidence against him

Reactions: jordom44
And believe me I've looked for links....second it ended I researched....all I could find was some sweat under a hood article and articles that said "other evidence left out".....nothing concrete though

And I've seen no evidence against the kid

The kid gave a lot of statements that you didn't see and which were able to be corroborated. He probably didn't deserve a life sentence, but he was definitely a part of the crime.

The kid gave a lot of statements that you didn't see and which were able to be corroborated. He probably didn't deserve a life sentence, but he was definitely a part of the crime.

So you are allowed to say "definitely?"

You were there in courtroom? Better yet at the scene?

It's not uncommon for the evidence tape to be broken.

On top of that, they proved that the blood was not from the vial. There was also too much blood for it to have come from the vial. They also found his sweat DNA on the car and the key. How would they have planted sweat DNA?
Real simple all he had to do is sweat while being interrogated. Which probably happened. And as soon as he touched something with his sweaty palm they could have transferred it to anything they wanted. Wiped his head with a paper towel . Any thing could of happened IRONSIDE. The man sat in prison for 18 years for something he didn't do. So here you are the GREAT SKIBBY AKA IRONSIDE. Convicting the man again. No the police wouldn't plant evidence on a man they had already wrongly convicted. They are to honest GTFOH.

Skinny this is America. We don't convict on "probably". There is zero evidence to conclude that his "confession" is accurate. You just said, she obviously wasn't killed in the house or garage.... Okay well that is what his confession says. The only story he tells that is consistent is the true story where he comes home plays video games, gets a call from "Blaines Boss", and then goes to the bonfire.

Real simple all he had to do is sweat while being interrogated. Which probably happened. And as soon as he touched something with his sweaty palm they could have transferred it to anything they wanted. Wiped his head with a paper towel . Any thing could of happened IRONSIDE. The man sat in prison for 18 years for something he didn't do. So here you are the GREAT SKIBBY AKA IRONSIDE. Convicting the man again. No the police wouldn't plant evidence on a man they had already wrongly convicted. They are to honest GTFOH.

Seriously. Cops are just human beings. They are capable of committing crimes as well. Reputation is the most important thing in Law Enforcement. They had to get him on something to uphold there reputation.

That Ken Kratz is a scumbag.

Seriously. Cops are just human beings. They are capable of committing crimes as well. Reputation is the most important thing in Law Enforcement. They had to get him on something to uphold there reputation.

That Ken Kratz is a scumbag.
I have seen the legal system and how it works. All I can say is it is a dirty business.IMO

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU

I'm not saying the police wouldn't plant evidence, but there was no evidence that they did plant evidence. None.

I'm not saying the police wouldn't plant evidence, but there was no evidence that they did plant evidence. None.

How about the garage Skibby? They searched that multiple times and nothing was found. As soon as Lenk is there, hi shells found. That Lenk guy seems to be really corrupt.

Reactions: rickdawg11
Skinny this is America. We don't convict on "probably". There is zero evidence to conclude that his "confession" is accurate. You just said, she obviously wasn't killed in the house or garage.... Okay well that is what his confession says. The only story he tells that is consistent is the true story where he comes home plays video games, gets a call from "Blaines Boss", and then goes to the bonfire.

Again, you are basing everything you know off of what is shown in the documentary. A documentary that was clearly slanted in favor of the defense.

Again, you are basing everything you know off of what is shown in the documentary. A documentary that was clearly slanted in favor of the defense.

Skibby that is true, but a documentary does not slant time. He talked to his gf at 5 o'clock for 15 minutes. Talked to her again at 9 o'clock. So he would have had to have killed her between 330 when the bus driver saw her and 5 when he was on the phone. In broad daylight? Carried a body around. If he in fact killed her in another location, why would he bring her car and body remains back to his property? That makes no sense. How did his blood get on the car? No finger prints so he was wearing gloves. If your response is he cleaned the car, you don't think he would clean he whole thing? It doesn't add up.

Skibby that is true, but a documentary does not slant time. He talked to his gf at 5 o'clock for 15 minutes. Talked to her again at 9 o'clock. So he would have had to have killed her between 330 when the bus driver saw her and 5 when he was on the phone. In broad daylight? Carried a body around. If he in fact killed her in another location, why would he bring her car and body remains back to his property? That makes no sense. How did his blood get on the car? No finger prints so he was wearing gloves. If your response is he cleaned the car, you don't think he would clean he whole thing? It doesn't add up.

How else do you think his blood and sweat got on the car? You mean to tell me it is more reasonable to believe it was planted AND the FBI was in on it? Really?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT