ADVERTISEMENT

Mark May is at it again...this time he gets put in his place

I sincerely hope that Mark May gets gonorrhea. There are few people that I dislike more than this jizz mop.

It really is dispicable that ESPN has May and Holtz on the air. They are both total frauds.

HAHAHA what a douche bag... I hate hypocrite mother F'ers like that its so great when they get exposed lol

chairshot.r191677.gif

it never fails. those that CONDEM the loudest are usually the most guilty or have a checkered past.
wonder how much cash he took while at pitt.???
just extrapolating data

Karma is a bit*h , right Mark May! What goes round comes round, ROFLMAO

This post was edited on 7/17 11:14 AM by hurricanes56

I don't do twitter but those of you who do should blast this guy and tell him Karma is a bitch...

What a great story!

Mark May is the biggest college football Douchebag on TV.

Shut your fat hypocritical mouth Mark!

Dam I can't stand this acorn head looking phucker-him and his spit partner is a joke. Don't know exactly what May has got against the CANES as the CANES did recruit him coming out but, it's clear he hates the "U" & is constantly saying dum shit about us. It's time somebody put him in his place..

It's clear this mug is a hypocrite & a racist IMO. He just don't know when to shut his stupid mouth & now all we need to see is-someone put his goofy looking azz in place on National T.V with this crap of him & see what he has to say & watch him do more moonwalking than Michael Jackson. What a straight up PECKERHEAD!

I can't believe ESPN hasn't put people better than him covering CFB & there are quite a few that would do a better job than him & his little Leprechaun friend.
This post was edited on 7/17 12:54 PM by CANEIACX5

Mark May is a huge douche and can't stand Miami. That's why it's going to be so satisfying when we beat the crap out of Pitt (again) in November.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT