ADVERTISEMENT

More Updates After Cohen Commits To Miami

BenjaminRivals

SuperCane
Staff
Jun 7, 2022
DB Davonte Brown and DL Tunmise Adeleye should be the next to commit to Miami. With decisions that could come as soon as Sunday. From what I'm hearing DL Thomas Gore will also commit and the Canes are in a good place with WR Dont'e Thornton but no imminent announcement on Thornton.

Miami still doing its best to land DB Conrad Hussey, DB Damari Brown, and RB Mark Fletcher.

The family wants Fletcher to stay home and an announcement can come as soon as Sunday afternoon/evening. His visit officially completes tomorrow morning. I moved to 60/40 to Miami on Fletcher.

I also am moving 55/45 to Miami on Damari Brown.

Damari Brown may very well stay home as well as the family also is on Miami's side not only because of the obvious connection with his dad being an alum but other family factors are involved and that could be the deciding factor.

Also moving to a 60/40 on Conrad Hussey. Hussy came away impressed from his visit and will take some time before ultimately deciding. Hussey likely to wait until signing day. Strong possibility a flip from Penn State could happen.

Another name to keep an eye on is Texas commit S Derek Williams. Miami would love to add another blue-chip safety to the class.

Also hearing DB Edwin Joseph could still be a possibility as well. Heard Miami visited Joseph recently. Florida State and Penn State are the top two contenders there.

Mario Cristobal could have a clean sweep and this could very well be a historic class and transfer haul.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News