ADVERTISEMENT

need 2 tickets to Appalachian State game....please, any advice?

904ThugU

SuperCane
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2016
hola canes fam!

I am trying to plan a trip to the Appalachian State game; want to take my father to his first Miami game!

Anyone with thoughts/ideas on how to score a couple tickets?

thanks in advance!

plenty..

No. 1 Call UM Ticket office..
No, 2 Price shop on Stub Hub

Small venue .. and it is the biggest game they have ever hosted in that stadium. Vivid Seats has tickets starting at $262 and Stubb Hubb has tickets starting at $284. They go up to $900. That place is going to be rocking. Hope Kaaya and the D quiet them down quickly.

does anyone have an inside track on two away game tickets from UM directly? (i suppose it never hurts to ask)

@Sheldog - thanks; i did these prior to posting

@289fia - you are on the same track that i am; cost is going to be crazy expensive

joined hurricane club...no tickets left for my request....

shot in the dark here...did anyone get 2 more tickets than they can use..and are willing to sell?

update: think i got tickets...

do away game tickets (from Miami ticket office) get mailed out 2 weeks prior to the game?

lol...it is the ASU student section....whoa...this is going to get interesting

the seller stated he got them from the Miami ticket office and advertised as such without tickets in hand...saying they were in the visitors section....LOL..his words:

"These tickets came from the Miami ticket office so I would not think they were in the ASU Student section. Enjoy the game. It should be a fun environment."

definitely going to be interesting....hope we are the ones having the FUN

I might come up with a few more tickets, if so I'll let you know.
Right now it's cheaper to buy Notre Shame tickets
This is getting Nuts.

I have two tickets for sell. $125.00 each plus shipping.
Secton 208 Row F Seats 3-4. Bought through Miami ticket office FWIW.

They have been sold

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT