ADVERTISEMENT

Never trust a Gator.....

robj3411

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2007
So I decided to come to the game from Fort Benning, got plane tickets and made arrangements. My buddy a gator grad student told me I was good with tickets. He just called and said he couldn't get me a ticket, so before shelling out a couple of hundred on stub hub, I came here to see if anyone had an extra ticket for sale for the gator....hook a brother up.

Post your address name and explain why you are a Cane fan, how long and I will send you an extra ticket I got, no charge.
I support our troops but have to be sure you aren't a stealth Gaturd. Also I need to confirm on my computer how long you have been on this site since I can't see that on the app. If you have cane bona fides you got it.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by jbcanes-nc:
He's been a member 112 months return...

To the op, punch that chump in the throat when you see him
Why don't you tell him how you really feel, JB?

JB holds back his true feelings way too much,I agree. Speak your mind JB, stop holding back.
Originally posted by chrispage:

Originally posted by jbcanes-nc:
He's been a member 112 months return...

To the op, punch that chump in the throat when you see him
Why don't you tell him how you really feel, JB?

Rerun that is very cool of you but also funny that you want an essay.....just fkn with you, nice gesture.
Originally posted by canesreturn:
Post your address name and explain why you are a Cane fan, how long and I will send you an extra ticket I got, no charge.
I support our troops but have to be sure you aren't a stealth Gaturd. Also I need to confirm on my computer how long you have been on this site since I can't see that on the app. If you have cane bona fides you got it.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Can't see montgs on this canesport app Gary designed. Still need contact info for this guy if anybody knows him.

Shytt homie ,you are surprising me lately,are you finally leaving the dark side...lol.

Carlos I am a UM grad, so is my daughter, and most people that know me think I am a lunatic of a fan. I had one of my boats painted with the colors: white hull, green stripe below the rub rail, orange stripe at the water line. I am a bigger lunatic fringe fanatic than 98 per cent on this board. I just don't cotton to unfair criticism of former players or coaches, and that does tend to set me off defending them. If that makes me unpopular or a bad guy with some on this board, I can live with that. My loyalty is to the U, but former players and coaches who made The U what it was in football, and hopefully will be again, will get my loyalty also. Except Coker: an outsider who destroyed our program and now is badmouthing us by claiming we exaggerate our attendance figures, and who befriended Shitpiro, permitting him to run out of our sacred Orange Bowl tunnel and break our huddle in practice with the offense. I only wish Coker would have let Shitpiro run a route over the middle and let Sean Taylor loose on him. He would be screaming for his bodyguards.

Gary put an end to the Onion non-sense so we can focus on the actual team and our real enemies, like the fighting Florida Gaturds.

I'm appreciate the offer, I'm not sure what proof you need, check my profile, Those are all me, the dude on the mountain looking down into Charkh with the canes hat on is me. I can assure you that I am a lifelong canes fan from SFLA.
This post was edited on 8/26 11:00 AM by robj3411

OK sent you email waiting for your address will mail ticket to you. Have fun and thank you for your service.

OK sent you email waiting for your address will mail ticket to you. Have fun and thank you for your service.
Rerun, we've had our battles in the past but as a former service member myself I give you a ton of respect for your gesture to a fellow serviceman (although it would have been better if he was a Marine!!! Lol). I give credit where it is due and it is due here.

No problem but the guy never responded to my email last I checked so he must have gotten a better offer or believe I am running some internet scam lol.

Miami Hurricanes VS Florida Gators tickets for sale $150.00 each, Section 440. Plenty for the whole family.
Contact John Southern at 352-317-7318.

No problem but the guy never responded to my email last I checked so he must have gotten a better offer or believe I am running some internet scam lol.
Sent reply, Sorry long weekend, had some stuff come up at work, wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to make it next week.

OK I will send it to you today. Have fun. These are extra seats I have not in my section if you want to take another Cane fan will provide two. Wear the green or orange please.

If you have a 2nd, I will ask my cousin who I am staying with, he is a cane alum. Thanks again.
I'm wearing my white canes polo and white canes hat, I would wear orange, but the gators will be wearing a lot of that.

This post was edited on 8/26 12:40 PM by robj3411

OK you got them. Bring defibrillator and wear some serious shade on your head it will be hot on that second deck.

OK you got them. Bring defibrillator and wear some serious shade on your head it will be hot on that second deck.

WILCO, and thanks again. We haven't had our normal 100 degree, 100% humidity this year in GA, it's been quite mild. I don't think we've had a day over 95 degrees all summer, so it is gonna be a wakeup to get back to the humidity of SFLA. I haven't been home since 2006.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT