ADVERTISEMENT

Next year at this exact same time

TKBray

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2017
With the 2023 NFL draft about to start. I hope we're about to watch...

-Tyler Van Dyke get taken in the first round. I think Bryce Young and CJ Stroud will both have huge seasons and for those reasons be the top 2 taken, then hopefully TVD is the third QB off the board.

-Zion Nelson taken late first-second round

Stevenson has played his way into being a... third-fourth round pick? His lack of top end speed will hold him back. He'll be viewed best as a CB/S hybrid, which could be a plus or negative 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

Agude has a big season and gets drafted third round or higher!

Will Mallory stays healthy all season and goes in the... third round 🤔

Caleb Johnson gets drafted by the 5th round.

Lou Hedley wins the Ray Guy award for best punter and gets drafted.

Al Blades Jr has a strong season playing all over at outside corner, nickel, and safety then gets drafted because of his versatility.

DJ Scaife has a solid season at guard and earns a shot in the league.

I'm speaking all this into existence now! But also trying to be realistic 🤷🏾‍♂️ lol

Who did I leave out?? Lichtenstein has more than one season to play right? If not then I'd include him too. I know DJ Ivey is a senior but just don't see that happening. Would love to be wrong though.

I want to get back to that high level NFL visibility! It's so big for these schools to be featured for months leading up to, during, and after the draft when they produce top picks. Soooo important for recruiting!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News