ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame Tickets Needed!

feelo1

SuperCane
Jan 6, 2004
I got some friends that just booked flight and hotel for the Notre Dame game and need 2 tickets in the Miami section of course. Any of you season ticket holders that have tickets available, I would greatly appreciate it if you can help us out. Stub hub and other ticket brokers don't have anything for less than $150/ticket. They are kind of strapped for cash so any help would be appreciated. Email me at Ltfeelo@hotmail.com if you can help.

feelo, Here's an alternative option for tickets at the link. You might hold out and see if anyone answers your request.

Have you called the UM ticket office already?

Best of luck!

UM vs ND tickets

Thanks but that is even more expensive than Stub Hub. Trying to get them as cheap as possible. My friend is broke and he went all out on the hotel and flight. I will try calling the ticket office though. I'm pretty sure they only have for season ticket holders though.

I might have 2 extra tickets. I will let them go for 125 eac. If that makes it better.

cbo3c - i am looking for tickets for miami-notre dame. how do i contact you?

This post was edited on 7/13 10:18 PM by ah0731

Email me. Cbacallao@gmail.com.

Still waiting for te tickets. Will let you knw when I got them.

Good luck with the sale. If you can't get rid of two I will take 1 off your hands for $125. I can meet you in Miami. Thanks man. My email is siamsoup@yahoo.com

GO CANES!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT