ADVERTISEMENT

NRA President Speech

You haven’t provided one specific idea yet but it’s ok, I understand.
Exactly! Never has an answer other than penalizing the Man and playing the victim!! Yet while having all the answers and telling the rest of us how to live and we are all wrong!

Where are the solutions. All you are doing is showing problems. Anyone can do this. Right now our kids are getting slaughtered in the movies, at school, people at church because we allow military assault weapons to be purchased in 5 minutes by kids. Your response is to say look at these other problems?
No my point is to show if you want to save kids vehicle accidents are 100 times a bigger problem and none of you liberal aholes could give a crap.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
A lot of whataboutism in this thread. What's next ? Tsunamis kill people too therefore why aren't we focusing on better early warning systems instead of focusing on the actual topic of firearms shooting up high schools.

A lot of whataboutism in this thread. What's next ? Tsunamis kill people too therefore why aren't we focusing on better early warning systems instead of focusing on the actual topic of firearms shooting up high schools.
No it will be "what about all the people who fell off balconies last year? This is another serious problem dems just ignore" lol....smdh

Reactions: Raoul2
Yeah like the cops at his house 39 times? The very government you look to for everything is the same one that failed in this case!

No it will be "what about all the people who fell off balconies last year? This is another serious problem dems just ignore" lol....smdh

Hey let's give some love to lightning strikes too. SMH

The "look over there, not here" routine is pretty expired.

Hey let's give some love to lightning strikes too. SMH

The "look over there, not here" routine is pretty expired.
Yep....we've seen it with the what about Obama. What about Hillary responses when Trump does something stupid which is daily. Don't look here...look over there. I can defend this topic better if you change it to this. I don't play that game.

The fact is there is a problem, but the entire issue is complicated when you consider our right to bear arms. What’s really disheartening, outside the tragedy itself, is those trying to exploit the tragedy. They try to pull on the heart strings and emotions of the moment, and while they have no real solutions to offer, they stir the heartache with the nonsense we’ve seen from some posters.

The good news is the Republicans have a chance to put substantive changes in place that might help. I say that only because the Dems had many chances but like always, they spoke a big game but did absolutely nothing to resolve not only this problem, but any. They simply have become nothing more then the party of division, with nothing else to offer.

So let’s see what President Trump and the Republican come up with. It can’t be worse then what we’ve seen.

So now statistics aren’t valid to help make decisions? Same usual comments when someone has a different view!!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Easy solution. Not complicated to anyone that is halfway sharp. I'm sure republicans blocked anything the Dems proposed and overturned what Obama got through regarding mentally ill people getting guns....now people want to come here and pretend it is all on the Dems. No it isn't.

It's time to do something. It is a simple solution and we need to quit the finger pointing, the excuses. and hiding behind a 400 year old document. I'm getting pretty sick of the constant lame excuses and expect results from our leaders both dems and republicans! Not more Jive!

And yet you can’t name a thing to do to help the situation. It’s typical though and I’m sure most aren’t surprised by it. I am shocked though, as I honestly thought you were smarter then that.

Still though, you’re a true Cane fan and I can forgive any political disagreements we may have. Especially given where we’re discussing it.

Easy solution. Not complicated to anyone that is halfway sharp. I'm sure republicans blocked anything the Dems proposed and overturned what Obama got through regarding mentally ill people getting guns....now people want to come here and pretend it is all on the Dems. No it isn't.

It's time to do something. It is a simple solution and we need to quit the finger pointing, the excuses. and hiding behind a 400 year old document. I'm getting pretty sick of the constant lame excuses and expect results from our leaders both dems and republicans! Not more Jive!

And yet you can’t name a thing to do to help the situation. It’s typical though and I’m sure most aren’t surprised by it. I am shocked though, as I honestly thought you were smarter then that.

Still though, you’re a true Cane fan and I can forgive any political disagreements we may have. Especially given where we’re discussing it.
Well, to be honest I am pretty close to blocking you because you can't asking me to name things I already have.

Nah, I’ll stop asking. You don’t have any specific ideas so there’s no discussion to be had. We’ll stick to football.

Well, to be honest I am pretty close to blocking you because you can't asking me to name things I already have.

You really need to leave this country if you can openly mock and disrespect the Constitution as just a “400 year old Document” that document has been the foundation of the greatest country on earth since it was signed! It’s disrespectful POs like you that are the problem and drive people over the edge!! You don’t like the documents that protect you move to Cuba!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT