ADVERTISEMENT

Obama

nufsed

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2002
The biggest mistake in Am history is the election, and re-election of Barack Obama. It's hard to believe that there are so many political and economic illiterate voters in this country.[/B]

+1000

I totally agree! I don't think we will ever be the same again! Thanks to people like him and Barnie Frank and that nutbag Nancy Piglosi

Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Replace Obama with George Bush and then I agree with you 100%. Anyone that takes 1020 days off work would be an american mistake.

W. was the end of an error. Obama saved the country from Ws incompetence of 8 years.
CD I disagree with you. If W. had taken fewer vacation days he would have done more harm.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

This President's call to arms: Bush did it.

4 years later: Bush still did it.

8 years later: Bush did it.

No leadership. He gives speeches and blames others. He's an intellectual hack.

Originally posted by nufsed:

The biggest mistake in Am history is the election, and re-election of Barack Obama. It's hard to believe that there are so many political and economic illiterate voters in this country.
This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read in my life.

You have zero understanding of American History or the impacts of decades of nation building that led to every single international issues we are presented with today.

The biggest mistake in american history is slavery. Please don't mistake peoples disagreement of your political views with economic illiterate voters. It makes you look rather small. This is the greatest country in the history of the face of the earth. Our election process is part of the reason for that. Nobody always agrees with who is elected but it should be respected. I respect the process although I don't care for George Bush and his record and lack of efficiency prove it.

Originally posted by nufsed:

The biggest mistake in Am history is the election, and re-election of Barack Obama. It's hard to believe that there are so many political and economic illiterate voters in this country.
Boy you dumb as hell.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT