ADVERTISEMENT

OK let's revisit a few posts here..........

Bermuda

SuperCane
Aug 17, 2001
Let's have a bit of reflection on those fans that would like to keep nice and quiet and not put away their cheerleading outfits just yet (not tyson). Obviously they know VERY little about UM football (that's just a fact) and worse, it's individuals like this that hinder those of us in the know from getting any changes made. Remember the names when they continue to spew nonsense. Is there a trophy we can get for the biggest idiot on the board, or maybe the one who knows least about UM football and how to get changes. I'll have to look for any of their "keep Manny posts" now.

majus12 says Screw ANYONE who roots for their team to lose.
OBVIOUS, they have NEVER played!!
Pretty uptight for an ALLEGED island guy
Pfffft

Enough of your negative drool.
So tired of posters like you
You dont like the Canes find another team
Take your ALLEGED know it all, condescending, arrogant, I know better comments, and shove em
If the Canes make you feel this way, tough shit
Either support your team or STFU
Pfffft

RJWwood Maj, I used to go to Bermuda on business several years ago...many of the Brits who live there have a pole up their pompous ass...this guy seems to be one of them...IF he really lives there.

tysonisaiah I'll hit you back at 4pm. Hope Canes beat GT 41-14. But...we will see. You may be right.

nsumedman And if this doesn’t happen? Say they beat GT by 20, win a close rivalry game with FSU, win a hard fought battle with VT, then take care of Duke by two TDs. What then? I get your point, but you’re describing a lot of “certainty”, based off history.

theUforlife fake ass fan!!! Rooting for our team to lose. Pathetic!!

cdwright40 Unfortunately a lot of fans feel this way. The ones that think this is about THEM and not those players or this program. It's sad if you ask me.

htcane Yes, this 4 star average team went on the road and beat a team that beat a 5 star average Clemson team!! Your a tool!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News