ADVERTISEMENT

OMG wait until you see the latest Biden numbers AP-NORC poll ( IT IS REAL BAD!)

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007

Including 8 out of 10 DEMOCRATS YET NONE ON THIS FORUM!!

The dems on this forum are riveted to the 1/6 hearings, hoping, praying...

Am hearing the dems are going to stick to the Biden/Harris ticket charade through the primaries. Will not allow anyone real to challenge them. Once they figure out who the Republican candidate is, Joe will have a minor stroke and drop out for health reasons. Kamala will return to her true love Willie Brown, get lost at the border or something silly to drop out. Now that it is too late for primaries the DNC will pick their candidate, most likely Hillary or Lizzie.

2 out of 10 democrats on here will tell you it‘s not his fault. 😂

I for one only get aggravated in the lounge. I would have no problems with us sticking to football .I am a conservative but I don't hate the libs on this board. We are all Canes fans and should focus on Canes sports as common ground.
But its the nature of humans to form groups and have conflicts. It seems that the world really hasn't changed much for the better.

Joey Biden will not run again... He will be 80 y/o

Donald Trump will not run again he too will be 80 in 2024.

If he does, he will lose and cry foul again. Don't need that drama.

We need, and want a younger, more polished leader in the White House.

Agree. ?

Biden's speech this morning in Europe when first reporter listed the things that were bad i.e. gas prices, inflation, and low poll #'s he first blamed it on the supreme court decision and that we stop them. Nothing to due with the question or the solution just trying to distract and cause unrest. And Joe releasing that one million barrels a day of oil has no affect on gas prices. It's been going on a month and gas has been about at the all time high. Claimed that is solving gas prices.
Also lied that the rest of the world has higher inflation. Completely no true and we have the strongest economy, meanwhile the GDP is going down. What a lying POS.

Joey Biden will not run again... He will be 80 y/o

Donald Trump will not run again he too will be 80 in 2024.

If he does, he will lose and cry foul again. Don't need that drama.

We need, and want a younger, more polished leader in the White House.

Agree. ?
I do agree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT