ADVERTISEMENT

One of “my” all-time favorite Canes, I don’t give a shite who disagrees with me, and I know many do!

Impaler

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Let us be krystal, I am in no way, shape or form saying that the kid ranks in the top ten all-time or anything like that. And did he throw a Murder of Crows worth of INT’s...yes he most assuredly did, but the kid:

-Had the unfortunate luck of having 3...THREE!...different OC’s/QB coaches in his (4) years at GreenThree, with 2 of the 3...the law firm of Nix & Whipple...being the worse OC/QB coaches in the history of the program, with the law firm of Richt & Richt, being the 3rd.

-He ranks (2nd) in total TD’s
-He ranks (3rd) in TD passes.
-He ranks (3rd) in total passing yds.
-He through a lot of INT’s, we can agree on that...but ironically, (Dan Marino) through more picks in his college career than Jacory dud.

-And what is my favorite quality of the young man...he weigh as much as Olive Oyl, but was TOUGH as nails...(just find that Virginia game and watch that hit he took from their (MLB) blitzing up the middle. Kid was a true warrior Cane, that helped us earn the (#1) recruiting class in the nation his Frosh year...albeit a failed class after all was said and done.

“The Three Games That Made Jacory Harris A Miami Legend”
“One of the best examples of this was quarterback Jacory Harris. In recent memory, there are certain players for the Hurricanes that fans can conjure up such fond memories, and at the top of that list is Jacory. While Harris was never an All-American or anything like that, at the beginning of the 2009 season, this gunslinger from Miami Northwestern High cemented himself into UM lore.”

https://www.stateoftheu.com/2020/5/...ravis-benjamin-graig-cooper-touchdown-pass-um

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Hurricanes_football_statistical_leaders

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News