ADVERTISEMENT

One thing I am anxious to see

ElijahGreen25

SuperCane
Dec 9, 2012
Is player development.

It's been 22 years since we hired a staff that could development every single position group and player. At times we had an Elite DL WR or LB coach before they were hired away by the NFL or another school before they ended up in the NFL. BUT, we never had a staff full of elite developers since Butch Davis and his staff until now.

I know we were really terrible on the field at certain positions like LB and lack game changers on offense, but I also believe some not all grounds have been gained simply because of better coaching. If our LB know how to read their keys better and are in position to make every tackle then we have gained tremendous growth from where we were last year. If our WR can run better routes that create separation and catch more 50/50 balls then our offense has improved. If we are stronger up front and play with better techniques in the trenches then once again we are a vastly improved team from last years because of better coaching and development.

The talent upgrades from coaching is ginormous and will be a major reason for our instant success.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News