ADVERTISEMENT

Paul 'Big Paulie" Pelosi

DUI with bodily injury- nothing to see- no dash cam footage waited two hours to do blood alcohol.

Last edited:
Reactions: genghiscane
Properly charged as a misdemeanor.

The Napa DA criticized the Right Wing press for badgering its office with wild stories and rumors. Don Jr was a leader of the pack.

Facts: Pelosi‘s car was the hittee, not the hitter. He was, however, just above the .08 alcohol limit. As a result, he was properly arrested and subsequently charged for a DUI just as anybody else would be. The other driver was not charged.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb

The Napa DA criticized the Right Wing press for badgering its office with wild stories and rumors. Don Jr was a leader of the pack.

Facts: Pelosi‘s car was the hittee, not the hitter. He was, however, just above the .08 alcohol limit. As a result, he was properly arrested and subsequently charged for a DUI just as anybody else would be. The other driver was not charged.
If you can provide video, pictures or a police report showing the auto damage conclusion you stated, please forward or provide link. Joy Behar saying so, just doesn't carry a lot of confidence for many of us.

If you can provide video, pictures or a police report showing the auto damage conclusion you stated, please forward or provide link. Joy Behar saying so, just doesn't carry a lot of confidence for many of us.
I linked the report and statement from the Napa DA’s office earlier today in an earlier post on this site. I’ll do it again below.

I’m not aware of Joy Behar’s statement. Rather, I read the local Napa paper of which I am a subscriber. It is not a controversy.

‘’The search of the Right for a conspiracy in this and other cases is amazing.

I thought he ran

I thought he ran a stop sign. Is that correct? If true calling him the hittee is a little disingenuous.

Wrong! Big Paulie was TOTALLY HAMMERED and totaled TWO other cars.

Wow. No 1. Being the “hittee” doesn’t mean it’s not your fault.
No 2. Blood wasn’t tested until hours later. Why didn’t they have the breathalyzer done immediately?
If the other driver wasn’t charged AND was the hitter, tells me it’s all on Pelosi. Drunk piece of shit. And to defend that excuse that soften it up any tells all we need to know.

Fact: Pelosi DENIES running a stop sign. That doesn't make it truth.
I would deny it also if I were him.

Neither driver was cited for the accident but the story is that he ran a stop sign.

Might be true might be BS. Who knows?

Reactions: ScavCane
I linked the report and statement from the Napa DA’s office earlier today in an earlier post on this site. I’ll do it again below.

I’m not aware of Joy Behar’s statement. Rather, I read the local Napa paper of which I am a subscriber. It is not a controversy.

Keep making dumb ass statements.
Only reason anything has come out is because of Prime Time with Jessie Waters
Wake the fuk up, cortez.
Pffft

Fact: Pelosi DENIES running a stop sign. That doesn't make it truth.
I would deny it also if I were him.

Neither driver was cited for the accident but the story is that he ran a stop sign.

Might be true might be BS. Who knows?
If it was you, it would not be a misdemeanor, or me.

Wow. No 1. Being the “hittee” doesn’t mean it’s not your fault.
No 2. Blood wasn’t tested until hours later. Why didn’t they have the breathalyzer done immediately?
If the other driver wasn’t charged AND was the hitter, tells me it’s all on Pelosi. Drunk piece of shit. And to defend that excuse that soften it up any tells all we need to know.
genghis, HJ, Majus and friends.

Easy boy.

1. “Being the “hittee” doesn’t mean it’s not your fault.“ You’re right. I didn’t say it wasn’t Pelosi’s fault. DA says it was his fault. I believe her. Other driver was not cited. It was Pelosi’s fault.

2. test was done 2 hours after the collision per the newspaper report.

No where in my comments did I defend Pelosi. He was at .082 which is just over the legal limit. Does that make him a “drunk piece of shit.”? A little harsh, I think.

Did Pelosi get special treatment? No. The Sheriff’s Dept debunked all the right wing inquiries and rumors that assumed that there was special treatment or a coverup. Don Jr. led that charge. He failed.

Bottom line: Pelosi got the DUI charge he deserved and the same charge we all would have received for the same facts.

Easy boy.

1. “Being the “hittee” doesn’t mean it’s not your fault.“ You’re right. I didn’t say it wasn’t Pelosi’s fault. DA says it was his fault. I believe her. Other driver was not cited. It was Pelosi’s fault.

No where in my comments did I defend Pelosi. He was at .082 which is just over the legal limit. Does that make him a “drunk piece of shit.”? A little harsh, I think.

Did Pelosi get special treatment? No. The Sheriff’s Dept debunked all the right wing inquiries and rumors that assumed that there was special treatment or a coverup. Don Jr. led that charge. He failed.

Bottom line: Pelosi got the DUI charge he deserved and the same charge we all would have received for the same facts.
Now we await the punishment phase

Easy boy.

If I was drunk blew a stop sign and caused a minor collision I doubt I’d get the same type of treatment.

Paulie, husband of...Conservatively abused but defended by some producers of that .08 stuff that grapes tend to do.

Really? Barry and Paulie, happy together?

Hitee/hitter, Barry/smokescreen, other driver not charged. Paulie charged! Stop this impersonation of your media heroes: NYT, WP, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC.

Trump did it? I knew that somehow that he would attempt to knee Pelosi in the balls, SOB got the wrong one, the one with the smaller pair!

• Haha

Paulie, husband of...Conservatively abused but defended by some producers of that .08 stuff that grapes tend to do.

Really? Barry and Paulie, happy together?

Hitee/hitter, Barry/smokescreen, other driver not charged. Paulie charged! Stop this impersonation of your media heroes: NYT, WP, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC.

Trump did it? I knew that somehow that he would attempt to knee Pelosi in the balls, SOB got the wrong one, the one with the smaller pair!
Great to hear from you again, Irwin. How’s it going?

If I was drunk blew a stop sign and caused a minor collision I doubt I’d get the same type of treatment.
Yes you would.

Imagine: Why would a locally elected DA in a largely rural area do anything to hurt her reputation for impartiality? Napa County has a population of about 120,000 people. Any favoritism towards politically connected part time residents or visitors would quickly become a political “hand grenade” that the DA would probably not survive. Not gonna happen.

Last edited:
Why no body or dash cam video.?
no idea. Don’t know if that sheriffs office has or uses that technology. If they do, also don’t know their policy towards releasing those images.

DUI citations there are numerous and routine. There are 3+ million visitors to Napa Valley each year. Some of them consume too much wine. 😉. Never can recall seeing video images of DUI stops on the local TV news or the local newspaper.

no idea. Don’t know if that sheriffs office has or uses that technology. If they do, also don’t know their policy towards releasing those images.

DUI citations there are numerous and routine. There are 3+ million visitors to Napa Valley each year. Some of them consume too much wine. 😉. Never can recall seeing video images of DUI stops on the local TV news or the local newspaper.
First they said it would impact investigation (huh?). Now the investigation is over. Wonder if there was somebody else in vehicle.

Reactions: grbcane

Thanks Barry, all's well here. Pleasure hearing from you!

Just finished my little 20-minute hike (85deg) before the real heat of the day (100deg). It's quite dry, so it was doable.

Anyhow, we're seeing covid all around us, family, friends...all somewhat mild...all vaccinated. After seeing even, the most cautious coming down with it, we've dropped all of our precautions.
Dinner tonight downtown Georgetown which is great. So many choices. May first try a couple or few of the downtown locations for several vineyards.

We're going to the A & M game. No overnight. Drive in, watch game, drive home. Easier said...

How about you, doing anything or even getting out at all?

Thanks Barry, all's well here. Pleasure hearing from you!

Just finished my little 20-minute hike (85deg) before the real heat of the day (100deg). It's quite dry, so it was doable.

Anyhow, we're seeing covid all around us, family, friends...all somewhat mild...all vaccinated. After seeing even, the most cautious coming down with it, we've dropped all of our precautions.
Dinner tonight downtown Georgetown which is great. So many choices. May first try a couple or few of the downtown locations for several vineyards.

We're going to the A & M game. No overnight. Drive in, watch game, drive home. Easier said...

How about you, doing anything or even getting out at all?
Thanks Irwinn,

So jealous that you’re going to the A&M game. Hope you’re safe in your Canes gear.

Big news for me is that my wife and I have moved from Napa to SoCal (Newport Beach). Our 3 adult children and 2 grandchildren are congregating here. So, we joined them. Just been here for 2 weeks in a rental apt as we look for a home (expensive as……).

We will nonetheless continue with our wine biz, shipping directly to consumers nationwide. Next release of wines is in September. Let me know if you’d like to be on the mailing list. Advantaged prices for loyal Cane fans!

🙌🍷🍷

Reactions: central17
Thanks Irwinn,

So jealous that you’re going to the A&M game. Hope you’re safe in your Canes gear.

Big news for me is that my wife and I have moved from Napa to SoCal (Newport Beach). Our 3 adult children and 2 grandchildren are congregating here. So, we joined them. Just been here for 2 weeks in a rental apt as we look for a home (expensive as……).

We will nonetheless continue with our wine biz, shipping directly to consumers nationwide. Next release of wines is in September. Let me know if you’d like to be on the mailing list. Advantaged prices for loyal Cane fans!

🙌🍷🍷
Yes, put me on the mailing list for sure!!

Easy boy.

If you believe that. There’s a Golden Gate Bridge I wanna sell you. They purposefully waited a couple of hours to BAC him. Why not the immediate breathalyzer like I said. They would release mugshot or anything about it initially.
Now… that being said. I think ANY top level politician is gonna get away with that bullshit. So don’t act like this was dealt with square. It wasn’t.

If you believe that. There’s a Golden Gate Bridge I wanna sell you. They purposefully waited a couple of hours to BAC him. Why not the immediate breathalyzer like I said. They would release mugshot or anything about it initially.
Now… that being said. I think ANY top level politician is gonna get away with that bullshit. So don’t act like this was dealt with square. It wasn’t.
Sorry genghis. You’re bringing all your prejudices but zero facts. Believe what you want. But you’ve got nothing but suppositions and presumptions.

Easy boy.

Now… that being said. I think ANY top level politician is gonna get away with that bullshit. So don’t act like this was dealt with square.
Sorry genghis. You’re bringing all your prejudices but zero facts. Believe what you want. But you’ve got nothing but suppositions and presumptions.
uhh fact…. 2 hours later for BAC. Not being forthright.

Please do some research rather than continuing your unsupported speculation. Not helpful. A little lazy.

He's correct- sorry.
NoSho. I respect your posts and your POV even though we differ on political (rather than football) issues.

Question: I have my own prejudices/presumptions that supporters of the Right, MAGA and Ultra-MAGA have a tendency to believe in conspiracy theories, secret deals, insider influence, etc. at a higher rate than the general population. More particularly, I sense their lack of trust in people, leaders and institutions and quick anger towards people they don’t agree with.

I don’t see or feel a sense of optimism or idealism on the Right. Rather, I detect a militant defense of their positions and an eagerness to fight.

Im old and can remember the idealistic and optimistic ideology of Conservatives like William F Buckley. His humor was piercing. Similarly, Reagan was optimistic and idealistic as well with a warm humor as he poked and prodded Dems like Tip O’Neal.

Am I off base here or do you also note the Right‘s angry/defensive tone instead of its idealistic predecessors?

Thanks.

I don't want to generalize from one incident, but I think it's unrealistic to think Pelosi was treated the same way you or I would be. My impression is the narrative has changed significantly from what they first said. Apparently he ran a stop sign. Apparently both cars were totaled. Apparently both drivers were hurt. The blood alcohol was drawn two hours later. They won't release body and dash cam video.If that's all true, I don't think I would call it a conspiracy theory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT