ADVERTISEMENT

Paul 'Big Paulie" Pelosi

Sorry genghis. You’re bringing all your prejudices but zero facts. Believe what you want. But you’ve got nothing but suppositions and presumptions.
Isn't your "re-creation" of the accident 'possibilities' a supposition/presumption????

Isn't your "re-creation" of the accident 'possibilities' a supposition/presumption????
I just read, believed and linked the local newspaper report. No additions or subtractions. No recreations. Also, no cuckoo conspiracy theories.

Try it some time.

Seriously.....I doubt it!
If it isn't Trump, as of this moment I would say that DeSantis would be the GOP nominee. Would Booty or Pochantas, or maybe even Hillary the criminal have a chance of beating Trump or DeSantis? Nope! Biden will be too old and further down the senility road. Currently, there isn't a legitimate Democratic challenger. Too many Democrats switching parties with the independents likely voting Republican. November will be a red tsunami with the momentum continuing through 2024. It's ova, to the benefit of our great country that starting in 2022, responsible, smart, Republican politicians will return the low inflation, low fuel prices, law enforcing society that we had under Trump.

If it isn't Trump, as of this moment I would say that DeSantis would be the GOP nominee. Would Booty or Pochantas, or maybe even Hillary the criminal have a chance of beating Trump or DeSantis? Nope! Biden will be too old and further down the senility road. Currently, there isn't a legitimate Democratic challenger. Too many Democrats switching parties with the independents likely voting Republican. November will be a red tsunami with the momentum continuing through 2024. It's ova, to the benefit of our great country that starting in 2022, responsible, smart, Republican politicians will return the low inflation, low fuel prices, law enforcing society that we had under Trump.
Too early. Not even worth guessing who is running and who will win. We haven't even had a mid term yet. I'm not worried about it or thinking about it now.

Too early. Not even worth guessing who is running and who will win. We haven't even had a mid term yet. I'm not worried about it or thinking about it now.
Yea you are. If there was one viable candidate for the Democrats you would be singing their praises.

Reactions: ScavCane
Allied,

I think you’re partially right but a bit too conclusory here.

* Nov midterms. Agree totally that Dems are cooked.
* 2024. DeSantis is looking strong. He hasn’t yet been put under the harsh lights of a national campaign. If he doesn’t crack or reveal some major flaw, he has a good chance.
*Biden should not run. Bad approval ratings and too old.
*Dem candidates? Way too early to tell. Kamala is weak. Wide open primary race.
*Trump is the major candidate who could bring defeat to the GOP. I think you are way, way underplaying how much DJT is hated by the majority of voters in the US. Independents might turn away from the Dems. That doesn’t mean they will endorse Don. Only one candidate can now unite the Dems: Trump. Near suicidal of the GOP to nominate him.

Reactions: central17
Allied,

I think you’re partially right but a bit too conclusory here.

* Nov midterms. Agree totally that Dems are cooked.
* 2024. DeSantis is looking strong. He hasn’t yet been put under the harsh lights of a national campaign. If he doesn’t crack or reveal some major flaw, he has a good chance.
*Biden should not run. Bad approval ratings and too old.
*Dem candidates? Way too early to tell. Kamala is weak. Wide open primary race.
*Trump is the major candidate who could bring defeat to the GOP. I think you are way, way underplaying how much DJT is hated by the majority of voters in the US. Independents might turn away from the Dems. That doesn’t mean they will endorse Don. Only one candidate can now unite the Dems: Trump. Near suicidal of the GOP to nominate him.
17. We agree on something? 🙌👍

Cortez,
While I do believe you suffer from TDS, I do agree with your conclusions.

While Trump would be a far better choose than Brandon, Kamala, Booty, Newsom, Pritzger, Warren, Bernie, Hillary, Booker, Beto, Whitmer, Oprah, etc. he is no where near the best the Republicans can and should do.
My reason's why not Trump are:
* A President needs to be 100% focused on making the country great again. DJT cannot help himself from fighting old fights and arguing with idiots like Jim Acosta.
* Trump is too old, yes he can run rings around Biden, but so can the average tree sloth. Trump will be 78 in 2024. America wants a new face, not another 80 year old man. The young people of America are ready to accept a conservative message. They want a person closer to their age to deliver it.
* The most important issue facing the country is maintaining states rights vs. attempts to have DC control everything. Governors like DeSantis and Youngkin have a far better understanding of the dynamics of that.

Give me DeSantis or Youngkin, a 60 Republican Senate and Make America Great Again.

LOL. The winner of the Republican primary will be the next Prez. Kinda obvious, no? The ONE wildcard you guys can play would be to convince Michelle Obama to run. Then....I'd start to worry a bit.

LOL. The winner of the Republican primary will be the next Prez. Kinda obvious, no? The ONE wildcard you guys can play would be to convince Michelle Obama to run. Then....I'd start to worry a bit.
Hillary can run and win too.

Hillary can run and win too.
Instagram-Wellll-hello-again-slutface-ca9e4f.png

Cortez,
While I do believe you suffer from TDS, I do agree with your conclusions.

While Trump would be a far better choose than Brandon, Kamala, Booty, Newsom, Pritzger, Warren, Bernie, Hillary, Booker, Beto, Whitmer, Oprah, etc. he is no where near the best the Republicans can and should do.
My reason's why not Trump are:
* A President needs to be 100% focused on making the country great again. DJT cannot help himself from fighting old fights and arguing with idiots like Jim Acosta.
* Trump is too old, yes he can run rings around Biden, but so can the average tree sloth. Trump will be 78 in 2024. America wants a new face, not another 80 year old man. The young people of America are ready to accept a conservative message. They want a person closer to their age to deliver it.
* The most important issue facing the country is maintaining states rights vs. attempts to have DC control everything. Governors like DeSantis and Youngkin have a far better understanding of the dynamics of that.

Give me DeSantis or Youngkin, a 60 Republican Senate and Make America Great Again.

17, You seem fascinated by governors. Newsom for you?

He has a $100 billion budget surplus in 2022. Not bad for a leftie. He will win re-election in November with 62-65% of the vote. Better hair than that DeSantis guy.

He has a $100 billion budget surplus in 2022. Not bad for a leftie. He will win re-election in November with 62-65% of the vote. Better hair than that DeSantis guy.
I don't trust skinny white guys with pretty hair.

Reactions: cortez55403
I just read, believed and linked the local newspaper report. No additions or subtractions. No recreations. Also, no cuckoo conspiracy theories.

Try it some time.
You think someone with Pelosi's power can't fix a traffic situation involving her extremely wealthy husband in her own state? You think that's conspiracy theory ? Get real. I know you are smarter than that.

Reactions: central17
You think someone with Pelosi's power can't fix a traffic situation involving her extremely wealthy husband in her own state? You think that's conspiracy theory ? Get real. I know you are smarter than that.
Getting it “fixed” would have meant a dismissal of all charges. Instead, he got the same charge you or I would have received.

The charging DA is an elected official in a smallish county. If the DA had “put in the fix”, that story would have immediately leaked, ruining her career and chances for re-election. The DA is not that stupid. Neither is Nancy stupid enough to push her weight around in her rural but very affluent neighborhood. Not gonna happen.

I don't trust skinny white guys with pretty hair.
Newsom’s wife is very pretty as well. Former model and actress. I’ve seen her a couple of times up close. Quiet, reserved and elegant. She’s attractive in the manner of Gwyneth Paltrow, tall, thin and blond. Your type?

They now have 4 kids together.

Newsom’s wife is very pretty as well. Former model and actress. I’ve seen her a couple of times up close. Quiet, reserved and elegant. She’s attractive in the manner of Gwyneth Paltrow, tall, thin and blond. Your type?

She likes The French Laundry and elegant cocktail parties maskless while lower class servers are wearing masks.

Properly charged as a misdemeanor.

The Napa DA criticized the Right Wing press for badgering its office with wild stories and rumors. Don Jr was a leader of the pack.

Facts: Pelosi‘s car was the hittee, not the hitter. He was, however, just above the .08 alcohol limit. As a result, he was properly arrested and subsequently charged for a DUI just as anybody else would be. The other driver was not charged.
So according to you Pelosi was hit! Yet according to this “Right Wing” outlet ABC news Pelosi caused the accident. I’m sure ABC is taking direction from Don Jr…
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

NoSho. I respect your posts and your POV even though we differ on political (rather than football) issues.

Question: I have my own prejudices/presumptions that supporters of the Right, MAGA and Ultra-MAGA have a tendency to believe in conspiracy theories, secret deals, insider influence, etc. at a higher rate than the general population. More particularly, I sense their lack of trust in people, leaders and institutions and quick anger towards people they don’t agree with.

I don’t see or feel a sense of optimism or idealism on the Right. Rather, I detect a militant defense of their positions and an eagerness to fight.

Im old and can remember the idealistic and optimistic ideology of Conservatives like William F Buckley. His humor was piercing. Similarly, Reagan was optimistic and idealistic as well with a warm humor as he poked and prodded Dems like Tip O’Neal.

Am I off base here or do you also note the Right‘s angry/defensive tone instead of its idealistic predecessors?

Thanks.
Yes the right is in the streets burning down buildings, destroying neighborhoods and businesses. For sure, the Right is on the news nightly condemning all our countries institutions due to the fact they didn’t get their way… keep it real…

So according to you Pelosi was hit! Yet according to this “Right Wing” outlet ABC news Pelosi caused the accident. I’m sure ABC is taking direction from Don Jr…
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Scav,

You gotta keep up, Scav. Yes, Pelosi was indeed the hittee rather than hitter in the collision. Nevertheless, it was Pelosi’s fault in that he either went through or eased through a stop sign. Had he stopped fully and properly, the collision would not have occurred. He was properly charged with a DUI. Blood alcohol at .082.

Scav,

You gotta keep up, Scav. Yes, Pelosi was indeed the hittee rather than hitter in the collision. Nevertheless, it was Pelosi’s fault in that he either went through or eased through a stop sign. Had he stopped fully and properly, the collision would not have occurred. He was properly charged with a DUI. Blood alcohol at .082.
So what do I keep up with? Thought I was keeping up by making you aware of your inaccuracies and misleading statements. Sentiment and emotion are one thing, then there’s delusional e

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Yea you are. If there was one viable candidate for the Democrats you would be singing their praises.
Exactly. dems have NOBODY!! Zero bench! No talent, they pushed it all out the door when they went to far to the left.

The same guy that just went thru a recall election? And the definition of a “surplus” is what was carried over into a budget. Not Lefty Liberal word smash and stealing from programs to show a surplus. Classic lefty word play. If you recall, actual reality California proposed a 4 day work week for State Employees to reduce costs and save money against budget. Don’t let facts get in the way of that spin though

So what do I keep up with? Thought I was keeping up by making you aware of your inaccuracies and misleading statements. Sentiment and emotion are one thing, then there’s delusional e
scav. Your are more dense than I thought. I said that Pelosi was the hittee rather than the hitter. You said that was inaccurate. But, you were wrong. Pelos’s car was hit by the other driver. It was Pelosi’s fault, however, in that he didn’t properly stop at the stop sign. The other driver didn’t have a stop sign.

I am not sure why you cannot comprehend these simple facts.

I like brunettes too
main-qimg-f503e698f1e06e8d471287686ee9b49b-lq

Also like Redheads that shoot pool

And Blondes
main-qimg-83bfaebe7eab2ef4bf5882d54aceeec7-lq

Sorry to disappoint you, 17.

Newsom’s wife is a bit more subtle than your favorites.

Ik
So BAC is one size fits all? Everyone has same tolerance at .82? Lmfao classic
WTF? Scav, am I correct that you joined this site last Saturday? Congratulations. You’ve dug yourself into a credibility hole already.

In Cali, it’s .08 maximum alcohol for driving. Pelosi was just over the limit at .082 (not the .82 you mention).

What part of this story can’t you understand?

Ik

WTF? Scav, am I correct that you joined this site last Saturday? Congratulations. You’ve dug yourself into a credibility hole already.

In Cali, it’s .08 maximum alcohol for driving. Pelosi was just over the limit at .082 (not the .82 you mention).

What part of this story can’t you understand?
That’s the funny part, you rate intelligence by quantity of posts? What’s that have to do with you spreading propaganda and fake news?
I only mentioned BAC when you clearly tried to make the impression that BAC is one size fits all.
I’ll be sure to count posts to gauge intelligence and knowledge thanks for that guidance. Haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT