ADVERTISEMENT

Pepsi or Coke?

Fire Folden!

Wanted to be the first to get that in, because you know it's coming.
COKE

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Originally posted by LoveTHUGU:
Zephyr Hills.........wait, whichever one Andyctree and Rerun don't like
smokin.r191677.gif

I'm a Root Beer guy myself.

You seemed like a Crystal Pepsi guy to me.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'm rootbeer freak! My great granny from the hills West Virginia used to make it direct from the sasparilla root! The real stuff!

I was in southern Illinois two years ago and went to an all root beer bar! It was amazing. Dozens of different kinds to choose from, even some fermented! It was awesome. Boy do I miss the A & W we had in Homestead back in the day!

Emac

Originally posted by eddiemac66:
I'm rootbeer freak! My great granny from the hills West Virginia used to make it direct from the sasparilla root! The real stuff!

I was in southern Illinois two years ago and went to an all root beer bar! It was amazing. Dozens of different kinds to choose from, even some fermented! It was awesome. Boy do I miss the A & W we had in Homestead back in the day!

Emac

I had a Grandmother in Southern WVA too! Best cook I've ever known and everything she made was all from scratch! Apple and peach pies as well as homemade biscuits and gravy. Oh and her chicken & dumplings IS the best I've ever had with homemade noodles!!

Okay, I'm a coke guy, especially in the 80's, lol!! Seriously, I don't drink many soft drinks at all, but if I have one today, it's a coca cola!!

GO CANES!!!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This post was edited on 4/19 3:43 PM by King_Cane

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT