ADVERTISEMENT

Please have my back found out I contacted covid today

Not sure everyone how I caught it I have always been careful and always protecting myself with my masks felt stomach problems and then soreness everywhere then did the fast track covid test and found out positive so I am in the hospital for awhile because of my asthma situations so I hope I come out of this okay someway somehow the same before I caught this terrible virus
May GOD hold you in his protective hand and heal you! God Bless You.

Not sure everyone how I caught it I have always been careful and always protecting myself with my masks felt stomach problems and then soreness everywhere then did the fast track covid test and found out positive so I am in the hospital for awhile because of my asthma situations so I hope I come out of this okay someway somehow the same before I caught this terrible virus
Wishing u good luck and good health. Doesn’t matter where u got it now. U need to stay positive and talk to your family and friends to keep u pumped and moving forward.

Reactions: mitch19
I fully expect Honey to be on this thread telling everyone it’s a Hoax..But Mitch you know better, anyone who contracted Covid and experienced severe symptoms knows better..It’s a rough virus to contract but the therapies now in place make recovery much easier...Mitch, you’re going to be fine..

nah honey is a lot of things but he is not a scumbag. Someone gets hospitalized he is not going to come on here and say that especially to someone with anxiety IMO.

Well now watch after reading my post he will 😂😂. Feel better Mitch and speedy recovery.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
nah honey is a lot of things but he is not a scumbag. Someone gets hospitalized he is not going to come on here and say that especially to someone with anxiety IMO.

Well now watch after reading my post he will 😂😂. Feel better Mitch and speedy recovery.
Not sure why some people feel the need to bring personal feuds into a thread like this.

Praying...praying...praying...please be careful...its not just getting covid that hurts its the after effects that can get you as well...I had it twice it was not fun... Your in my prayers my friend...

You are in my prayers....trust God he is the great physician.

I had some stomach problems that morning and body aches but felt a bit better afterwards but while I was at work I started to get lethargic more throughout the day so I decided to go to mdnow because they can check for the flu and for covid I came back negative for the flu and would be 48 hours to get my results on the covid so that night when I was home I started to get the shakes and started to feel hot under my blanket I woke up at 2 am feeling a little nauseated so I went to the living room where my mom was and started to feel a light headed before I knew it I completely blacked out and fell to the floor probably from being from my anexity issues I woke up a few seconds later and had to get the ambulance to take me to the hospital so took a another rapid test there and came back positive so I am in the covid ward for now and hopefully I get better soon still having a hard time breathing but I am not one oxygen anymore for now and monitor me allow day they have me on plasma and antibodies and resertrsvol if thats what it is called correctly plus blood thinners to stop from getting blood clots its alought to take in and quite scared

Don't let them put you on a vent mitch. That's killed a lot of people.

I am thinking of you and I am also betting on you to win.

hang in there bro, prayers

Mitch: will keep you in my prayers at Mass. Hang in there, a lot more treatments now to minimize hospital stays.
Yes they have me on so many different things I hope it doesn’t effect me healthy wise in long term with you know liver kidneys heart etc and thank you for your prayers this is my 3rd day here at the hospital
Mitch,

Just curious, are you on a Maintenance Drug for your Asthma like Flovent, Qvar or Alvesco? Just curious as I read something a few months ago about the impact of being on cortecosteroids and Asthma.
yes I take provental asthma spray and also advair diskus snout 15 minutes later usually only need it once a day but my breathing is terrible at the moment

Reactions: Virgicad
Yes they have me on so many different things I hope it doesn’t effect me healthy wise in long term with you know liver kidneys heart etc and thank you for your prayers this is my 3rd day here at the hospital

yes I take provental asthma spray and also advair diskus snout 15 minutes later usually only need it once a day but my breathing is terrible at the moment
@mitch19, Most or none of us know you personally, but know we love you and pray for you, brother. You still sound very worried (understandably), but pray that God keeps you calm along with heals you. You will be okay with all of these prayers and the treatments you are getting.

Don't let them put you on a vent mitch. That's killed a lot of people.
The vent saved my wife's life. She told the Dr's that she didn't want it and they told her point blank that they will just watch her die without it. She had it in for 6 days. A big plus is if they don't sedate you while intubated. It is miserable and they have to tie your hands down the whole time and will most likely lead to PTSD afterwards. If you can handle this then the chances of healing are much greater. Luckily, the hospital that she was in is one of the few in Utah that don't sedate you for it. When I picked her up to go home the lead Dr told me that she is one strong woman as he didn't expect her to make it home. The mortality rate for intubation was 70% at the time my wife was in the hospital. We were very blessed.

Praying...praying...praying...please be careful...its not just getting covid that hurts its the after effects that can get you as well...I had it twice it was not fun... Your in my prayers my friend...
Twice ???

The vent saved my wife's life. She told the Dr's that she didn't want it and they told her point blank that they will just watch her die without it. She had it in for 6 days. A big plus is if they don't sedate you while intubated. It is miserable and they have to tie your hands down the whole time and will most likely lead to PTSD afterwards. If you can handle this then the chances of healing are much greater. Luckily, the hospital that she was in is one of the few in Utah that don't sedate you for it. When I picked her up to go home the lead Dr told me that she is one strong woman as he didn't expect her to make it home. The mortality rate for intubation was 70% at the time my wife was in the hospital. We were very blessed.
Yep....it sucks to be on them but they save lives. Same with my mom. She was on one for two weeks in the hospital. Without it she would be dead. No doubt in mine or any of my families mind.

Yep....it sucks to be on them but they save lives. Same with my mom. She was on one for two weeks in the hospital. Without it she would be dead. No doubt in mine or any of my families mind.
Unfortunately, my wife is still on oxygen after getting out on Dec 11 and has some scar tissue in her lungs from the tube. I'll take any side effects to have her still here. Very glad for you and your family that your Mom made it through that but did she have any long term effects?

Because there alot of aholes on this site. I am sure he is one the trump cult morons that said this was a hoax from the beginning. These people have no shame
Agree..Honey has been the biggest voice in regard to the “Hoax “ campaign...Hopefully the Hoaxers now realize Covid is indeed real and a serious disease..

The Hoaxers haven’t changed their tune one bit on this site. Bandit insulted Mitch above. Shameless. Unforgivable.

El Cubano (who has stated many times on this site that the Proud Boys are “Patriots.”), also dismissed the risk of Covid. His outrageous Covid-related post today was deleted...not sure by whom. El also continues to contend, of course, that the election was stolen and that Biden could not have received 81 million votes.

Reactions: gdowning70
The Hoaxers haven’t changed their tune one bit on this site. Bandit insulted Mitch above. Shameless. Unforgivable.

El Cubano (who has stated many times on this site that the Proud Boys are “Patriots.”), also dismissed the risk of Covid. His outrageous Covid-related post today was deleted...not sure by whom. El also continues to contend, of course, that the election was stolen and that Biden could not have received 81 million votes.

I am a Conservative and...

don't know anyone who speaks favorably re the Proud boys (other than a few people here)

Covid is no hoax.

Had 2nd Pfizer vaccine shot 2 weeks ago.

Election was not stolen. If the Democrats didn't change the rules, this question would not have come up. We should have run this election without changing the rules, quite sketchy with some officials overruling their state constitution, and Biden would still have won.

Most importantly, Mitch hang in there you'll come through this just fine. 'Cane brothers sending all their good karma your way!! Hopes and prayers to you.

(Cortez, check my avatar. Empty bottle, any product?)

I am a Conservative and...

don't know anyone who speaks favorably re the Proud boys (other than a few people here)

Covid is no hoax.

Had 2nd Pfizer vaccine shot 2 weeks ago.

Election was not stolen. If the Democrats didn't change the rules, this question would not have come up. We should have run this election without changing the rules, quite sketchy with some officials overruling their state constitution, and Biden would still have won.

Most importantly, Mitch hang in there you'll come through this just fine. 'Cane brothers sending all their good karma your way!! Hopes and prayers to you.

(Cortez, check my avatar. Empty bottle, any product?)
Sorry but there is plenty of evidence it was stolen That is precisely why the rules were changed so a steal could happen.

Reactions: rjustiz and hrrcnj9
Get well soon, prayers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT