ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Scandal Continues

You are full of crap. Those guys may have messed up how they handled the situation, but they are not pedophiles. Nothing is being swept under the rug and there is no "continuing" scandal. Suggesting that anyone other than Sandusky is a pedophile without a scintilla of evidence is utterly irresponsible.
If these guys knew of what was going on and said nothing, they are just as guilty as Sandusky.

Trump's Oklahoma campaign chair a State legislator just caught in cheap motel room with underage teenage boy. Is he connected enough to Russian mole/traitor Trump? I'll wait.

Is he connected to Trump? Hell no. Trump probably hasn't even met the man. I don't think the prez even campaigned in Oklahoma since that is a deep red state. This man was appointed to that post by the Oklahoma Republican Party.
But Bill and Hillary Clinton can control their behavior yet don't.
And there is not a shred of evidence that the Russians meddled in the election in favor of Trump. None whatsoever. It's just an excuse by the Left for Hillary losing the election. There are a million excuses.
The problem is that you knucklehead leftists still can't come to grips with the fact that Hillary lost the election and that Trump won it. Plus the GOP held on to the Senate and House and control 31 of the 50 governorships. Like I said earlier, deal with it and stop your whining.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Is he connected to Trump? Hell no. Trump probably hasn't even met the man. I don't think the prez even campaigned in Oklahoma since that is a deep red state. This man was appointed to that post by the Oklahoma Republican Party.
And there is not a shred of evidence that the Russians meddled in the election in favor of Trump. None whatsoever. It's just an excuse by the Left for Hillary losing the election. There are a million excuses.
The problem is that you knucklehead leftists still can't come to grips with the fact that Hillary lost the election and that Trump won it. Plus the GOP held on to the Senate and House and control 31 of the 50 governorships. Like I said earlier, deal with it and stop your whining.
giphy.gif

Reactions: OzonaCane1

Hillary won by 3 million votes last time I checked. Trump won flyover states that mooch off California and New York for their farm and oil subsidies.

+
Hillary won by 3 million votes last time I checked. Trump won flyover states that mooch off California and New York for their farm and oil subsidies.

There you whining again. Refuse to accept reality. Trump won the electoral college vote by more than 70, which is the ONLY thing that matters.
Get back to your safe space, your coloring books, your comfort dogs. Snowflake! Sore loser!

Anyone who is knowingly associated with a pedophile and involved in the conspiracy to hide his/her acts is as guilty as the pedophile themselves. It's absolutely disgusting and pathetic to hide what that sick fvck did and that entire athletic department needs to clean house and start fresh. Anyone around and associated with that era needs to be fired and prosecuted if they knew any of it was happening.

Correct .. and it goes right to Joe Paterno's door step. Sandusky was permitted to remain on staff for decades after his personal deviant behavior was discovered by Joe Pa and others in the university administration. If that isn't a new level of "loss of institutional control" then I don't know what is. Pimps were contacting Sandusky while on PSU property and bringing kids to him .. at Penn State. For decades. How many were aware and involved in the cover up?

Reactions: Tiv
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...stitution-charges-n734376?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

Another Trump deplorable not doing God's work in a fracked flyover state. @Tiv this is the crap that helped elect Trump. #DeplorableBuggerer's Another Milo.
https://www.google.com/amp/mynorthwest.com/525385/five-arrested-in-quincy-murder/amp/
More illegals murdering in a blue liberal state, sad Obama has so much blood on his hands. The guy literally created crime free zones with his "sanctuary city" bullshit

Last edited:
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...stitution-charges-n734376?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

Another Trump deplorable not doing God's work in a fracked flyover state. @Tiv this is the crap that helped elect Trump. #DeplorableBuggerer's Another Milo.

This is exactly the same guy that you mentioned before. He was being investigated before and now has been charged. Has nothing to do with Trump. He was appointed Oklahoma campaign chair by the Oklahoma Republican Party.
What helped elect Trump is that he had a message that connected with American voters. HIllary was a terrible candidate, 70% of the people found her untrustworthy, had no coherent message and inspired no one.
Nice try though.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT