ADVERTISEMENT

Relatively Quick Turnaround

dalew2009

SuperCane
Oct 16, 2012
Alright. Things suck right now. So I wanted to post something more positive. We are not that far away from being truly competitive…..with the right coaching staff. The cupboard is not bare! There is talent throughout this roster, and a lot of it is young!

QB - TVD and Garcia both appear to have very bright futures.
RB - Chaney, Knighton, Franklin are all very good backs. I think Chaney is the best and think he can be great. Has to stay healthy though.
WR - The Three Amigos. X. Keyshawn Smith. Redding. All very talented WR I think can be very good players here.
TE - Arroyo appears to have a very bright future. Another true freshman getting reps. Mammarrelli is another highly regarded guy.
OL - this position needs serious upgrade. Need a guy like Mario to clean it up. With that being said, there are still some young guys in here with upside. Ryan Rodriguez was a nice recruiting win. Isaiah Walker, Jalen Rivers, Laurence Seymour. Cupboard is not bare!

The talent in defense isn’t as promising as the offense, but still not bare.

DE - Jafarhi Harvey and Chantz Williams are still technically Freshman. Ishmael and Thomas Davis are guys we were excited about just 9 months ago.
DT - Leonard looks like a future stud. Excited to watch him develop over the rest of the season and moving forward. Elijah Robert’s is making an impact. Harrison Hunte is a guy I think people can get excited about, but hasn’t done a whole lot.
LB - idk. Not a lot to be optimistic about here. Maybe Flagg?
CB - this is a huge position of need. Have to get some guys to remain in this recruiting class.
S - James Williams, Kan Kinchens, Avantae Williams. Some good signees in 2022 class. This position can be very very good.

It’s not a championship contending roster. It has its flaws. But it’s also got a lot of good talent. A lot of good potential that if coached up, coupled with a couple good recruiting classes could be a contender in 2-3 years.

Reactions: tysonisaiah
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News