ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Turnover rate in Trump White House highest in decades

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ump-white-house-highest-in-decades/ar-BBJ4vao

Sad.

How many people can you go through? He hasn't even been in office that long. This is a sign of a problem with management. Great managers retain great people and everyone wants to work for them. I'm not seeing this in Trumps White House.
What would you know about management? And the biggest reason for this is Trump not a career bullshit artist politician and had to build a cabinet from real people! Not lifetime bullshit artists. And here’s another example how you cheer against country! Trump does well, we all do well. You’d rather see him fail and the country go thru issues than see him succeed. Again doesn’t matter since you’ve never done anything for this country accept piss and moan! Trump is the President, deal with it! Be a man and get over it!

Yeah I’ve noticed this. It’s one thing to have the best guy in the best position but the turnover rate has been nuts.

No way he has these same management skills for his own companies and has that much success. Continuity is a key factor.

Reactions: Raoul2
No one wants to work for that lying POS.
He is having a very difficult time finding good people to work for him. They don't want to be associated with this administration. They literally have people doing the job of two people. It's not good.

Reactions: cems52
giphy.gif

Reactions: PalmaBoy
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ump-white-house-highest-in-decades/ar-BBJ4vao

Sad.

How many people can you go through? He hasn't even been in office that long. This is a sign of a problem with management. Great managers retain great people and everyone wants to work for them. I'm not seeing this in Trumps White House.

Difference is Trump weeds through the shit until he has a real staff. Obummer stuck with the shit. Susan Rice, Hillary, Valerie Jarrett, etc.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Difference is Trump weeds through the shit until he has a real staff. Obummer stuck with the shit. Susan Rice, Hillary, Valerie Jarrett, etc.
I must admit, the level of defense you guys put up for this loser is quite epic....lol

Reactions: SolarCane

Sad.

I think The Hires are reflection of trump. He is a pussy grabbing loser who's former wife accused him of rape in a sworn deposition. Naturally he's going to attract people of similar low character i.e. Deplorables the most corrupt compromised people that he can find just like he is 2018 elections could not get here soon enough.

I think The Hires are reflection of trump. He is a pussy grabbing loser who's former wife accused him of rape in a sworn deposition. Naturally he's going to attract people of similar low character i.e. Deplorables the most corrupt compromised people that he can find just like he is 2018 elections could not get here soon enough.
Except he’s President and runs the free world, what have you done lately?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT