ADVERTISEMENT

Robert kraft owner of patriots charged with soliciting prostitution

I can’t wait for the other big names to be released. Maybe another prominent Palm Beach resident like Rush Limbaugh. Now that would be f’n hilarious.
Sad part is the human trafficking though

Last edited:
Ironically the laws that supposedly protect women make the prostitution situation worse. Legalize prostitution (and pot) on a national level and tax them. Driving things underground just opens opportunities for criminals. How is a “John” supposed to know a woman is trafficked or not - run a background check on her and her employer? Amazing that a country that legalized a woman’s “right” to abortion won’t legalize her “right” to get paid for sex. Boggles my mind.

Reactions: canesfan470
Ironically the laws that supposedly protect women make the prostitution situation worse. Legalize prostitution (and pot) on a national level and tax them. Driving things underground just opens opportunities for criminals. How is a “John” supposed to know a woman is trafficked or not - run a background check on her and her employer? Amazing that a country that legalized a woman’s “right” to abortion won’t legalize her “right” to get paid for sex. Boggles my mind.
I think the main issue that needs to be addressed with legalizing prostitution is doing it in a way that ensures the woman is doing it voluntarily. With it illegal it is much easier for law enforcement to find cases like this of human trafficking because the investigation starts by investigating illegal activity to start with.

What if she’s 15 years old and has been forced due to sex traffickers.

How 'bout arresting the mf's doing the trafficking. So some old fukker got his rocks off. Only the brain damaged would post in this thread!!
Ooopps!

Issue is you’ll never eliminate prostitution it’s as old as mankind and will always be here (although it may be with robots). Need to regulate and tax it like Amsterdam . Making it illegal is why criminals run it.

I think the main issue that needs to be addressed with legalizing prostitution is doing it in a way that ensures the woman is doing it voluntarily. With it illegal it is much easier for law enforcement to find cases like this of human trafficking because the investigation starts by investigating illegal activity to start with.
om

I can’t wait for the other big names to be released. Maybe another prominent Palm Beach resident like Rush Limbaugh. Now that would be f’n hilarious.
Sad part is the human trafficking though

Sad enough to build a wall?? Of course not, then we'd be able to better deal with our immigration problems. Better to hammer Trump than fix what's wrong.

I'm happy to inform that this thread got me thinking and a nice blonde from Brazil made me very happy here in San Diego.

Spare me and the Board your seemingly neverending bitchassness, self-righteousness, and overall douchebaggery.

Pal you are sad and pathetic. Who do you really think you’re impressing with your tales of strip club and hooker exploits? You’re like the little kid who brags about bullshit in a desperate attempt to impress people and win friends. Face it, you’re a loser. My only question is whether really this shallow or do you just think you’re impressing everyone by pretending to shallow.

Go ahead, fire away. I’ll sleep just fine.

Pal you are sad and pathetic. Who do you really think you’re impressing with your tales of strip club and hooker exploits? You’re like the little kid who brags about bullshit in a desperate attempt to impress people and win friends. Face it, you’re a loser. My only question is whether really this shallow or do you just think you’re impressing everyone by pretending to shallow.

You should get some help in getting that 6 foot rod stuck up your ass. Full of fake news, bullshit, and mindless self-righteous commentary. The trifecta of personality traits to make even the douchiest of douchebags envy you as the gold standard of it.

Ignored

You should get some help in getting that 6 foot rod stuck up your ass. Full of fake news, bullshit, and mindless self-righteous commentary. The trifecta of personality traits to make even the douchiest of douchebags envy you as the gold standard of it.

For a guy who claims to be an attorney, you write like a real moron. But perhaps that’s just a reflection of your clientele and the types of cases you handle. After all, you can’t write eloquent briefs while defending DUI’s, domestic disputes, and prostitution arrests. So under the circumstances maybe I should go easier on you.

But I do have a question for you - what did you do for the three years between graduating from law school and passing the bar?

For a guy who claims to be an attorney, you write like a real moron. But perhaps that’s just a reflection of your clientele and the types of cases you handle. After all, you can’t write eloquent briefs while defending DUI’s, domestic disputes, and prostitution arrests. So under the circumstances maybe I should go easier on you.

But I do have a question for you - what did you do for the three years between graduating from law school and passing the bar?

d43377485f0db084cc96f2c16b8f008d0b.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT