ADVERTISEMENT

Robert kraft owner of patriots charged with soliciting prostitution

What’s wrong with going to Asian massage if the girls aren’t under age? Everyone needs a rub and tug especially during a drought! Prostitutuon should be legalized. If a woman can kill a baby at birth she should also be allowed to sell her p@$$y

I sincerely hope this sting had an altruistic purpose, such as combating human trafficking, as was mentioned above in this post. I say that because, while I am no fan of Robert Kraft, nor do I frequent Asian day spas, if this was just a normal run-of-the-mill sting, this seems like an enormous waste of our tax dollars. Unless there were underage women being used, or women working against their will, who is really committing any crime here?

Wasn't just harmless sex going on. It was a six month investigation targeting ten spas from Orlando to the Treasure Coast. 173 arrest warrants were issued. Human traffickers lured girls to the spas to work as prostitutes, working all day long, and some were even forced to live in the places from what I understand. More names will be coming out and from what I've been told, Kraft is not the most prominent one that will be arrested. We will see I guess.

All I know is that if I got arrested for this, I'd just tell the cops to take me straight to jail. That would be easier than answering the questions waiting for me at home.

Lol, dude is loaded beyond belief. He wants pussy not a girlfriend or wifey. You think 500-1000 is big money to the owner of the Patriots and Kraft brand? I guess you frown on strip clubs and the money they get not giving up pussy!

Flawed logic
Semper Fi devil dog!!
That should answer your question about strip clubs. I was making a joke my buddies who work undercover cops in Chicago always talk about there stings.. Actually two of them were former recon marines. I was a machine gunner( M-60). Anyhow, alL that money and power and you have to buy it. That’s all. Thanks for the response to my post.

Reactions: USMC/CANE
Its been reported that the parlor Kraft patronized was one of many parlors owned by a group that has several parlors in numerous counties, several US states. Most of the women are from China who were promised a better life by the traffickers. The average age is 24 y/o. The monthly revenue for the parlor patronized by Kraft brings in $1M a month

Who cares

Millions of things worse than this.

If a girl wants to blow a guy for a $20 who are we to say she can’t?

Not if the girl was under aged. He got busted because earlier this week, the owner of this massage parlor was busted for sex trafficking of under aged girls. He was busted because they raided the place and took all records and journals of clientele. So there is a possibility that Robert Kraft was soliciting sex with an under aged girl. That would be a huge issue.

By the way, I live 5 minutes from this place and eat at the Thai restaurant right next door at least twice a month.

If you see that Instop posting on this site, then you know I was on list!

Last edited:
I sincerely hope this sting had an altruistic purpose, such as combating human trafficking, as was mentioned above in this post. I say that because, while I am no fan of Robert Kraft, nor do I frequent Asian day spas, if this was just a normal run-of-the-mill sting, this seems like an enormous waste of our tax dollars. Unless there were underage women being used, or women working against their will, who is really committing any crime here?

Joer, wouldn't be something if it came to be that Kraft and others were having sex with underage girls (statutory rape)? That would be a major felony and he would be facing prison time. I certainly hope that isn't the case.
Many people feel that prostitution should be legalized for the simple reason that it simply can't be stopped. It's the world's oldest profession and as long as there are men on the planet (the demand) there are women who will provide the supply.
It simply can't be stopped and it's legal in many countries.
Over the past 100 years or so the Mafia and other criminal organizations have made TRILLIONS of $$$$ off prostitution and haven't paid a single penny in taxes to the government. That seems soooo unfair.

This^^^^^. Story on raid of this place in Palm Beach Post a few days ago. This is the post ramifications of the raid.

Their could be some huge names thst come out as this is very close to Jupiter Island where the richest if the rich have homes. The Rooney family. The Mara Family. Tiger Woods. Bill PRcels. The Shark. Gary Player. Many other elite wealthy families and business CEO's.

Semper Fi devil dog!!
That should answer your question about strip clubs. I was making a joke my buddies who work undercover cops in Chicago always talk about there stings.. Actually two of them were former recon marines. I was a machine gunner( M-60). Anyhow, alL that money and power and you have to buy it. That’s all. Thanks for the response to my post.
Semper Fi 0331! 0861 scout observer here.

What’s wrong with going to Asian massage if the girls aren’t under age? Everyone needs a rub and tug especially during a drought! Prostitutuon should be legalized. If a woman can kill a baby at birth she should also be allowed to sell her p@$$y

no one kills a baby at birth and gets away with it..lol..maybe while she's pregnant but not at birth..

I agree. Everything is legal but when I guess he said the words, are you going to finish ? or made a comment? Otherwise if she slides on down on her own, he did nothing wrong

Liar you do frequent massage parlors

Its been reported that the parlor Kraft patronized was one of many parlors owned by a group that has several parlors in numerous counties, several US states. Most of the women are from China who were promised a better life by the traffickers. The average age is 24 y/o. The monthly revenue for the parlor patronized by Kraft brings in $1M a month
Build the wall !

Not if the girl was under aged. He got busted because earlier this week, the owner of this massage parlor was busted for sex trafficking of under aged girls. He was busted because they raided the place and took all records and journals of clientele. So there is a possibility that Robert Kraft was soliciting sex with an under aged girl. That would be a huge issue.

By the way, I live 5 minutes from this place and eat at the Thai restaurant right next door at least twice a month.

If you see that Instop posting on this site, then you know I was on list!

Totally diff situation if that’s the case.

I was referring to two consenting adults.

New York Repductive Heath act of 2019 allows abortion up to birth.
too much fox news eh..look im not for abortion but its up to 24 weeks..the only later time is if the mother is in a life or death situation or the fetus is not viable..

Reactions: MadMar
Some things about this country are crazy. Human trafficking of this type wouldn't be an issue if these things were legal as they are in Latin America and most European countries.

I live in Reno, NV. There are lots of places to get happy endings and there have never been problems. There are also legal brothels in Carson City about 15 minutes away. No problems here as well. Nobody forces anyone to go to either of these businesses. It really is too bad that the Puritans were the first to land in America. We would have been better of if Lief Erickson had been the first here! lol

Reactions: Brackard
robert-kraft-rocking-his-chain-from-meek-mill-at-the-41588815.png

Robert Kraft Big Pimpin Meek Mill Chain and hittin up Asian Massage Parlors!

Who cares...obama screwed some guy cab driver and crickets
Agreed. LOL. The guys wife died a few years back I was reading, and he has nothing to do with the Sex trafficking. - Supposedly he went their 2 times for 2 massages. And maybe he got a happy ending. Lol. They are going after him for some reason and he didnt have any charges other than the visits to the parlor

Wasn't just harmless sex going on. It was a six month investigation targeting ten spas from Orlando to the Treasure Coast. 173 arrest warrants were issued. Human traffickers lured girls to the spas to work as prostitutes, working all day long, and some were even forced to live in the places from what I understand. More names will be coming out and from what I've been told, Kraft is not the most prominent one that will be arrested. We will see I guess.
Kraft is not involved the sex trafficking part of what I read. Some media outlets the way it was released made it seem that way ,but none of the charges vs him have anything to do with it. He had 2 visits the parlor for a Rub and probably a tug

Reactions: Brackard
Agreed. LOL. The guys wife died a few years back I was reading, and he has nothing to do with the Sex trafficking. - Supposedly he went their 2 times for 2 massages. And maybe he got a happy ending. Lol. They are going after him for some reason and he didnt have any charges other than the visits to the parlor
Liberal media because he is friends with Trump which they keep bringing up even though he is a Democrat.

Reactions: Dom70
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT