ADVERTISEMENT

Shalala to head Clinton Foundation

Beatles_1

SuperCane
Jan 18, 2003
For those curious about her future plans, WSJ is reporting she will move to New York to head the Clinton Foundation this fall.

Good Luck to her, Can't wait to see if the Admiral gets the Job.

Well I guess if we are real lucky we can have another Bush in two years to see if he can successfully finish off his brother's business and bankrupt the car industry, watch all the banks go under and if we are really lucky he can get us into a couple more wars with Iraq. Oh those terrible liberals. Sorry for the political rant. Go canes. And by the way if any of you Shalala haters went to the school I wonder if you appreciate what she did for the reputation and academic ranking of he school.

Or...

Two highly successful women that some men are intimidated by when they review their own miserable lives.

The Car industry was bankrupt by the unions that would rather demand higher wages and cause company to outsource than to allow lower wages yet still have jobs.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by JTH007:
That figures, one snake slithering back to another snake.
YOU REALLY ARE A PIECE OF SH-T!

IT'S NICE TO KNOW YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR MISERABLE ASS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Originally posted by jbaer:

IT'S NICE TO KNOW YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR MISERABLE ASS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
Did he offend your mom?

Originally posted by bbcane:

Did he offend your mom?
NO...HIS FLIP FLOP ON EVERYTHING AND HIS INCESSANT BS ALONG WITH A SLIMEBALL STATEMENT DID.
THANKS FOR CARING...

Did he offend your mom?
NO...HIS FLIP FLOP ON EVERYTHING AND HIS INCESSANT BS ALONG WITH A SLIMEBALL STATEMENT DID.
THANKS FOR CARING...
You are right on that. He does flip flop.

Did he offend your mom?
THANKS FOR CARING...
I guess now she can accept the illegal contributions for Hillary instead of for us. Hopefully they won't tear down the Whitehouse during her watch.

This post was edited on 3/6 5:17 PM by JTH007

Did he offend your mom?
THANKS FOR CARING...
You are right on that. He does flip flop.
Dan BB I an amazed at how mad some idiots get because I am supporting Golden and the team but I really don't give a flip.

This post was edited on 3/6 5:26 PM by JTH007

i never liked Donna's ideology, but that said i do think she was a good prez for the U. Not perfect (who is) but overall very good. I do think as the football program has steadily deteriorated she became indecisive and instead of making necessary move tried the kumbaya approach which has us where we are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT