ADVERTISEMENT

SORRY: The Collapse Of Donald Trump Has Begun

They were so right about Trumps kids. I would NOT be surprised if Mueller asked them about this. They literally told people the Russians were financing them. These people are so damn stupid it's honestly staggering.

The GOP lead House Ain't Clean Either:
36161492_202350357139743_5282220075070259200_n.jpg

Privileged, just like their daddy and their daddy's daddy. Taking down African wild life is the most difficult thing they have ever had to do in their lives of sitting around and complaining about people who do NOT have privilege.It is all they know and it is worth protecting. Hell, I would be scared to have this taken from me too if I were them. To just live your life going from golf course to hunting wild game to having to actually be a productive cog in society? This is what they are scared of.

Mueller will leave no stone unturned. It's time to show this cat how he gives it up!

Mueller is investigating Russians involvement with our 2016 election. This has resulted in over 30 indictments. Many of these people hired by Mr. Trump. Do you honestly believe that eventually this isn't going to lead back to the sole person that benefited from their confirmed involvement and both a campaign manager and security advisor involved?

Nobody is walking around this planet this painfully naive. You eventually are going to be the target. You may not be the target at the beginning or even the middle but eventually when everything points to you, you are then going to be the target. He didn't promise Trump he would never be a target. He said at that time he wasn't the target and I believe he wasn't. He isn't going to ignore new evidence that ties Trump to Russia.

There are a lot of moving parts. IT has to be tied together. The money all of it.

Yep....you follow the evidence and you follow the money. Period. Most people with a clue put this together in their heads. None of this has any answers until you add Trump. When you hypothetically add Trump it all makes absolute sense to any objective person. His behavior with Putin. His behavior with our Allies. The tapes. The women. The money. The policy. The lack of policy. All of it fits like a jigsaw puzzle when everything comes into play.

The funny thing is the right is doing the same thing. They are seeing it make sense too when it comes to play. So, they have changed their narrative from he didn't have anything to do with this to, he is untouchable. He is going to get off. The fruit of the poisonous tree because they know he is a guilty player and it is just a matter of time before it can be proven. So, they are looking to cheat the American people of judges and taxes revenue to pay the nations bills and everything else they can steal before it hits the fan.

Well I only have 2 kids - my daughter is a well respected business litigation attorney and my son a Miami-Dade firefighter , a Lieutenant , who will be a Captain fairly soon .
Proud of both of course -
It goads me to no end to hear or see people attack successful children . Trumps kids are amazing , bright, articulate , and damn good looking .

Last edited:
Why would you assume Mueller has nothing? If Trump has nothing to hide, why so much resistance? Wouldn,t he rather see the investigation run its course and be exonerated of any wrongdoing? I think you,re in for a rude awakening!
This one seems worse than your recent stock prediction. Now, that is hard to do.

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT