ADVERTISEMENT

thanks right wing idiots

because of you people refusing to get a little jab in the arm, mask mandates will be back and my kids will have to wear masks at school.

all you cry babies afraid of a little shot in the arm. lmao@ all you fake tough guys.

Down here in Florida, you know right wing idiots, no masks, schools open. BTW only 25% of Blacks vaccinated are they right wing idiots ?

Down here in Florida, you know right wing idiots, no masks, schools open. BTW only 25% of Blacks vaccinated are they right wing idiots ?
anybody who still chooses not to get vaccinated is not smart imo.

some black people aren't getting it cause of shit that happened to their people way back.

this huge jump in cases is cause lots of people elected not to get the shot. this shit won't end cause it will keep mutating and the unvaccinated will keep spreading it.

it's not very hard to figure it out unless you think it's just the biggest hoax the world has seen.

without vaccines, TB, polio and many other diseases and viruses would still be around. why would this be any different?

Reactions: cems52

some black people aren't getting it cause of shit that happened to their people way back.

this huge jump in cases is cause lots of people elected not to get the shot. this shit won't end cause it will keep mutating and the unvaccinated will keep spreading it.

it's not very hard to figure it out unless you think it's just the biggest hoax the world has seen.

without vaccines, TB, polio and many other diseases and viruses would still be around. why would this be any different?

Yeah, then you had the future President and VP saying they wouldn’t get it because Trump had something to do with it. President also said put a mask on for first hundred days mask might be more protection than vaccine. Damm right wing idiots.

because of you people refusing to get a little jab in the arm, mask mandates will be back and my kids will have to wear masks at school.

all you cry babies afraid of a little shot in the arm. lmao@ all you fake tough guys.
Not right wing or an idiot but this is such an uninformed discussion. Don’t you realize that nearly 2/3 of black and brown Americans have not gotten the vaccine? Black and Brown Americans make up a third of our population. Do the math and get your TDS checked out!

Last edited:
Not right wing or an idiot but this is such an uniformed discussion. Don’t you realize that nearly 2/3 of black and brown Americans have not gotten the vaccine? Black and Brown Americans make up a third of our population. Do the math and get your TDS checked out!
then they are uninformed and part of the problem as well. they don't get a pass from me.

i'm never politically correct with either side.

Reactions: mercanes5

Do you have any comment on the CDC report that says that 74% of new cases in Massachusetts were in fully vaccinated people? Will all the people blaming non vaccinated people for the jump in cases be removed from social media for spreading such dangerous misinformation?

Got news for you… the mask mandates were coming back regardless! They can’t cheat in the next election without it. You’re missing the entire point here!

Do you have any comment on the CDC report that says that 74% of new cases in Massachusetts were in fully vaccinated people? Will all the people blaming non vaccinated people for the jump in cases be removed from social media for spreading such dangerous misinformation?
i say they still aren't dying or being hospitalized at the rates the unvaccinated are. it's clear the vaccine offers protection.

i know you have 1st hand experience with people sick from covid just like i do. it ain't pretty and death can happen. why not lessen the chance with a shot?

Reactions: zackbear
and btw, i'm sick and tired of the masks and everything else. i haven't worn 1 in a couple months since i was fully vaccinated. my wife still does when we go out but i don't.

i just wish everyone would get the shot so this would go away. i know it will never really go away but so long people aren't dying and the hospitals aren't overwhelmed, we will get past this.

and btw, i'm sick and tired of the masks and everything else. i haven't worn 1 in a couple months since i was fully vaccinated. my wife still does when we go out but i don't.

i just wish everyone would get the shot so this would go away. i know it will never really go away but so long people aren't dying and the hospitals aren't overwhelmed, we will get past this.
I have a fully healthy immune system and have already had it. No need to! I’m not risking being a human experiment for what isn’t even an fda approved vaccine yet. If I don’t feel good or show any kind of symptoms then I stay home and see what’s up. I haven’t been sick since I had it last year. My nephew just got it last week. He’s already back 100% because his dr out him invermectin. Worked great

wish all you want. It would be nice, but its a personal choice.

Dude we are NOT masking for the regular Covid, we are masking for the Covid Delta and Lambda strains. These Strains are From AFRICA/Europe = Delta and Lambda from South America. If the President would of CLOSED THE BOARDERS or CLOSES THEM NOW we would NOT be masking up. Simple as that. Millions of people have poured over the boarder, and the stat released on infection is 1/10. Even 1/10 is outrageous, but those states are probably ever Worse. Have to get the information right, it's easy to get confused. That OPEN BOARDER is The Reason.

Have you not paid a single bit of attention to what’s been happening. You’re living in the biggest conspiracy to ever take place in recorded history.
i don't buy into the election being stolen. sorry man.

i do believe the Chinese lied and the virus started in a lab. i do believe the mask stuff sucks but if they do provide some protection. i do believe the vaccine Trump fast tracked is effective. i think his whole family took the shot cause they saw what happened to Donald and didn't want to get that sick.

i'm just not into big conspiracy theories. just like the 9/11 people who think the towers were imploded or no plane hit the pentagon. or the man on the grassy knoll for JFK. or the moon landing was fake.

i say they still aren't dying or being hospitalized at the rates the unvaccinated are. it's clear the vaccine offers protection.

i know you have 1st hand experience with people sick from covid just like i do. it ain't pretty and death can happen. why not lessen the chance with a shot?
Yes, but you also said that this huge jump in cases is cause lots of people elected not to get the shot. That clearly is not the case in Mass. The data also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people, and could spread it to others although they do appear to prevent most people form becoming seriously ill and reduce the chance of hospitalization. Thanks for remembering about my dealings with this virus and while I want Covid to be gone as much as anyone, I want to make sure that what they are telling us today doesn't change in the future like so many things with this virus have already. I don't want people to let their guard down or depend on things that quite frankly, have not been proven yet. We are early in our understanding of the vaccine and some disturbing facts are coming out about it, including the Israeli study that only showed an 80% effectiveness against serious illness for vaccinated people from Covid. That's not a terrible % but again we are just starting to deal with any effects from the vaccines. I'm just afraid that the more we find out, the less we are going to like about it. Good luck and I wish you the best.

Dude we are NOT masking for the regular Covid, we are masking for the Covid Delta and Lambda strains. These Strains are From AFRICA/Europe = Delta and Lambda from South America. If the President would of CLOSED THE BOARDERS or CLOSES THEM NOW we would NOT be masking up. Simple as that. Millions of people have poured over the boarder, and the stat released on infection is 1/10. Even 1/10 is outrageous, but those states are probably ever Worse. Have to get the information right, it's easy to get confused. That OPEN BOARDER is The Reason.
i'm not for open borders. never have been and never will be.

i do believe the Chinese lied and the virus started in a lab. i do believe the mask stuff sucks but if they do provide some protection. i do believe the vaccine Trump fast tracked is effective. i think his whole family took the shot cause they saw what happened to Donald and didn't want to get that sick.

i'm just not into big conspiracy theories. just like the 9/11 people who think the towers were imploded or no plane hit the pentagon. or the man on the grassy knoll for JFK. or the moon landing was fake.
Conspiracy theories are nice but without definitive evidence, they are just theories.

Yes, but you also said that this huge jump in cases is cause lots of people elected not to get the shot. That clearly is not the case in Mass. The data also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people, and could spread it to others although they do appear to prevent most people form becoming seriously ill and reduce the chance of hospitalization. Thanks for remembering about my dealings with this virus and while I want Covid to be gone as much as anyone, I want to make sure that what they are telling us today doesn't change in the future like so many things with this virus have already. I don't want people to let their guard down or depend on things that quite frankly, have not been proven yet. We are early in our understanding of the vaccine and some disturbing facts are coming out about it, including the Israeli study that only showed an 80% effectiveness against serious illness for vaccinated people from Covid. That's not a terrible % but again we are just starting to deal with any effects from the vaccines. I'm just afraid that the more we find out, the less we are going to like about it. Good luck and I wish you the best.
i don't pretend to know everything and will always keep my ears open. you've dealt with this just like i have with my daughter.

stay safe and hopefully all this will go away soon. i hope your wife is fully recovered and doing well. my kid is doing great.

Chevy that's what's going on. No bluster. Those strains come specifically from those places and if you see where people are coming from over the boarder, how they are placed from state to state without isolation/vaccination/ or quarantined, it's common sense they are infecting the people around them and its spreading. Have to get the vaccine( moderna or phizer only 2 that have not lost strength of protection atleast for 2yrs and counting) best way to protect anyone, considering there is no way to know just how many Covid+ have crossed the boarder and have been placed in your state. I just hope those strains don't become endemic, or this will be reality every single year

Last edited:
i don't pretend to know everything and will always keep my ears open. you've dealt with this just like i have with my daughter.

stay safe and hopefully all this will go away soon. i hope your wife is fully recovered and doing well. my kid is doing great.
Great news about your daughter. My wife is doing well but is around 92% lung capacity at this time and her Dr's say she'll probably never get above 94 again. Fair trade to have her still with us. She of course, had to be vaccinated and that is where my worries about the effectiveness of the vaccine come from. The plus side for us is that we are spending more time together and enjoying each other a lot more now.

Reactions: zackbear and 4210

I don’t believe any of those others and had a friends wife on flight 91. The election fraud I absolutely do believe. Also if you want to complain about something complain about why the dumbass in office is still allowing the southern border to be wide open with sock illegals coming in and we have to pay some kind of a price for it. No jab will be going into my arm and no mask will be worn. I’m done and you should be too!

The main thing is they aren't told what to do.....not the lives and welfare of anyone else vulnerable to a deadly disease....SMFH

Come on man ... the reluctance of some people to get Covid vaccinations has NOTHING to do with party affiliation whatsoever. There are a TON of people who voted for Biden that are refusing to get vaccine .. has nothing to do with politics.

Come on man ... the reluctance of some people to get Covid vaccinations has NOTHING to do with party affiliation whatsoever. There are a TON of people who voted for Biden that are refusing to get vaccine .. has nothing to do with politics.
Hell I’ll do you one better, Trump was responsible for the vaccine. I don’t care. Not getting anywhere near me with that bullish-t!

I got the vaccine months ago, but to your point my wife’s Dr. told her not to get it. She has to get regular iron transfusions, so it wouldn’t be safe for her to get an experimental Covid injection.

The funniest thing is that you’re so scared to be a real man and stand up to mask mandates, local teachers, school boards and show up at meetings and fight for something that you would rather blame unvaccinated people.

Real great example to your kids. But actually setting an example of standing up for something would be way more than you’re probably capable of.

Could always home school as well and not subject them to mask requirements but it’s probably for the best even with crappy public schools they’ll probably learn a bit more than from you.

Reactions: krvanness

Moon landing was definitely fake

But you said it yourself... this thing keeps mutating, because it is in fact a virus. Like the flu or common cold... THERE IS NO CURE.

So what happens next year? The Echo Variant? The year after it'll be Foxtrot Variant. Gamma Variant. Helo Variant. So on and so on.

Every year, those who are at high risk will get vaccinated for whichever variant the CDC believes will be prevalent. Just like the flu vaccine.

And after 10 years... millions of people will have injected themselves with all kind of poison causing God knows what kind of long term side effects.

Getting a vaccine will not solve this problem. We can all thank China for this mess... as they were the ones who created this man-made virus in hopes of turning it into a biological weapon.

In their wildest dreams... I bet they never would have guessed how effective it would have crippled America, their biggest global competitor. Had they known... they probably would have done it decades ago.

Get the vaccine or dont... at this point it doesn't matter anymore because this virus will never be contained. We'll be living with it for the rest of our lives now.

But you said it yourself... this thing keeps mutating, because it is in fact a virus. Like the flu or common cold... THERE IS NO CURE.

So what happens next year? The Echo Variant? The year after it'll be Foxtrot Variant. Gamma Variant. Helo Variant. So on and so on.

Every year, those who are at high risk will get vaccinated for whichever variant the CDC believes will be prevalent. Just like the flu vaccine.

And after 10 years... millions of people will have injected themselves with all kind of poison causing God knows what kind of long term side effects.

Getting a vaccine will not solve this problem. We can all thank China for this mess... as they were the ones who created this man-made virus in hopes of turning it into a biological weapon.

In their wildest dreams... I bet they never would have guessed how effective it would have crippled America, their biggest global competitor. Had they known... they probably would have done it decades ago.

Get the vaccine or dont... at this point it doesn't matter anymore because this virus will never be contained. We'll be living with it for the rest of our lives now.
Excellent post. I neither fault nor criticize ANYONE for choosing to take this or any vaccine. It's totally a matter of choice. But to buy into this characterization that those who choose not to take it, like myself, are selfish uninformed misfits and are delaying things "getting back to normal" is pure ignorance.
Do we ever just accept the fact that this virus and every virus is just going to part of life and you deal with it the best you can WITHOUT the absurd decisions that these lame politicians and supposed scientists have made?
600,000 people will die from cancer this year and every year. That's 50,000 a month. What has science accomplished to reduce that number? Forty years ago it was radiation and chemotherapy. Forty years later it's radiation and chemotherapy. A local news anchor, Jovita Moore on WSB in ATL, was just diagnosed with Glioblastoma, and aggressive brain cancer. It's a death sentence. She's 53 with 3 beautiful kids.
Do we continually want to obsess over this virus with a 98% survival rate? When do we accept the fact that masks, social distancing, and the bullshit lockdowns did absolutely nothing. Why can't we just agree to just fukcing move on from it??

Excellent post. I neither fault nor criticize ANYONE for choosing to take this or any vaccine. It's totally a matter of choice. But to buy into this characterization that those who choose not to take it, like myself, are selfish uninformed misfits and are delaying things "getting back to normal" is pure ignorance.
Do we ever just accept the fact that this virus and every virus is just going to part of life and you deal with it the best you can WITHOUT the absurd decisions that these lame politicians and supposed scientists have made?
600,000 people will die from cancer this year and every year. That's 50,000 a month. What has science accomplished to reduce that number? Forty years ago it was radiation and chemotherapy. Forty years later it's radiation and chemotherapy. A local news anchor, Jovita Moore on WSB in ATL, was just diagnosed with Glioblastoma, and aggressive brain cancer. It's a death sentence. She's 53 with 3 beautiful kids.
Do we continually want to obsess over this virus with a 98% survival rate? When do we accept the fact that masks, social distancing, and the bullshit lockdowns did absolutely nothing. Why can't we just agree to just fukcing move on from it??

Why would anyone in their right mind just accept a virus and that we are going to die? That is the most ridiculous thing I think I have ever heard. No, we aren't going to just accept there is a virus and everyone is going to die. We as human have an innate responsibility to preserve life. I am not going to accept as a protector of my family they should just die because that is life. How stupid is this? That's like saying well I am not going to wear my seatbelt because I accept I may die when I am driving.

You do not like how you are characterized because you feel there may be some truth to it. Otherwise it would not bother you as much and you wouldn't be here so often defending your actions.

If you believe in something then you don't need to constantly be here defending it.

Frankly this is why people are pro life. Because of this kind of fked up thinking...lmao. Why are you looking to preserve an unborn fetus to tell them well there is a virus so you are going to die? That's life. Accept it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Why would anyone in their right mind just accept a virus and that we are going to die? That is the most ridiculous thing I think I have ever heard. No, we aren't going to just accept there is a virus and everyone is going to die. We as human have an innate responsibility to preserve life. I am not going to accept as a protector of my family they should just die because that is life. How stupid is this? That's like saying well I am not going to wear my seatbelt because I accept I may die when I am driving.

You do not like how you are characterized because you feel there may be some truth to it. Otherwise it would not bother you as much and you wouldn't be here so often defending your actions.

If you believe in something then you don't need to constantly be here defending it.

Frankly this is why people are pro life. Because of this kind of fked up thinking...lmao. Why are you looking to preserve an unborn fetus to tell them well there is a virus so you are going to die? That's life. Accept it.
God you're a moron...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT