ADVERTISEMENT

The “Bad News Biden” thread

how are you going to pay a k bet when you voting thinking of public aid, oh thats rite its a Dem thing

Anybody that thinks Hunter cooked up this scam is crazy. Joe’s been corrupt for a long time.

These guys in office making 150 G a year and all of them millionaires after they leave ..
Including Biden...!!!

how are you going to pay a k bet when you voting thinking of public aid, oh thats rite its a Dem thing

Sorry you're ignorant enough to believe i need or anyone who believes Biden will win needs public aid. Would you like to bet? Money can be put in escrow. Or you just running ya d!ck sucker?

Reactions: zackbear
LOL nice elevated use of language, what are you a Biden ? You talk about ignorant yet you didn't even understand what you looked at. I don't bet never have, it does nothing for me, but you keep that cheddar, and don't just give it away, it might come in handy for yha ;)

like dehumanizing depictions and insinuations of someone you never met, though don't agree with, isn't fascist. 🤓🤡

You leftist are such a bunch of pu$$ies! Go right for the “you’re a racist”... meanwhile your parties representative has made numerous racist comments and was boys with Robert F’ing Byrd! F-ck you and your racist ass!

Im not leftist fool. And I didn’t accuse anyone of racist. Fascist tactics is all.

my party? LOl. You are a clown. Why are all people who make threads like this so brain dead and unintelligent?

seig heil

Reactions: zackbear
Im not leftist fool. And I didn’t accuse anyone of racist. Fascist tactics is all.

my party? LOl. You are a clown. Why are all people who make threads like this so brain dead and unintelligent?

seig heil
You sit there and make some vague reference to white supremacy on here and then follow it up with your bullsh-t! That makes you no better than the left. That’s your M.O. though so scurry off.

Like the indictments from Durham?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Yeah if Trump had done this you’d be on cloud 9. I guess it’s ok for Biden through because he’s a Democrat.

like I’ve said before if they Dems are accusing Trump of something it’s because they’re the ones actually guilty of it. It’s like clock work!

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT