ADVERTISEMENT

The Heat Are Old, Unathletic, And Boring...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
God Bless D-Wade. He's a South Florida sports legend- but the poor guy has no help. Luol Deng has been total shit this game. He's washed up- $10,000,000+ for a guy who doesn't even average a double double and whose defense is not elite. Give me a break- and my beagle dog has better vertical rebounding skills than Deng. Dragic, Green, Bosh, Haslem, and Joe Johnson are all 30 or older. Dragic is still productive, but not elite. Then you've got a total washed up Stoudemire who is a complete waste of a roster spot. Then you've got this Josh McRoberts guy making over $5,000,000 who played something like half a season this year and doesn't do dick- I think I could average more points per game taking a shit in my bathroom. I like Justice Winsloaw a lot and I think Richardson can be a good role player- but this Miami Heat roster is VERY flawed, and needs about a 75%-90% overhaul in the off-season. The good news is that Micky and Pat can pull the strings to get this team where it really needs to be again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News