ADVERTISEMENT

The labor markets a big problem

And you blame communism for your work place issues?
If a fraction of the working class in this country is having to work and work over time twice as hard while the vast majority of the country stays home and gets paid at the expense of the workers and the government enables a system where this behavior is to be expected, that’s communism 101.

You’re an idiot if you think the dems are ever going to stop trying to pass these bills. They’ll keep changing the names but it’ll be the same thing for the working class. kill your’re self to make a little more or stay home, be happy just getting by while you rely on the government that owns you. This stuff kills small businesses and it’s not by accident. If i cant get product because the delivery driver doesn’t want to work or the guy at the warehouse doesn’t want to work, the manufactures employees don’t want to work due to not having to work, that causes a socio economic ripple effect that’s very much intentional.

If a fraction of the working class in this country is having to work and work over time twice as hard while the vast majority of the country stays home and gets paid at the expense of the workers and the government enables a system where this behavior is to be expected, that’s communism 101.

You’re an idiot if you think the dems are ever going to stop trying to pass these bills. They’ll keep changing the names but it’ll be the same thing for the working class. kill your’re self to make a little more or stay home, be happy just getting by while you rely on the government that owns you. This stuff kills small businesses and it’s not by accident. If i cant get product because the delivery driver doesn’t want to work or the guy at the warehouse doesn’t want to work, the manufactures employees don’t want to work due to not having to work, that causes a socio economic ripple effect that’s very much intentional.
You and other right wingers blame others for your own failings. Stop whining and go save your business. Otherwise, open up that dam border and let more workers in.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

You didn't answer my question. When did we last have an inflation issue? As for the price of JD, I can afford it.
No sense of humor today Cems?

As for inflation...it’s a relentless consistent villain like a termite eating away savings and earning power. Think Freddie Cruger. It never gives up.

The slow and steadiness of its destructive power makes it such a force. It doesn’t have to be double digit to do extreme harm.

And very interestingly, decades ago the government changed the way they calculated the annual rate. To make it appear lower of course.

Reactions: central17
You and other right wingers blame others for your own failings. Stop whining and go save your business. Otherwise, open up that dam border and let more workers in.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
We’re literally doing more in sales than we’ve ever done before in thirteen years after more adversity than you could ever imagine, so how is that failing again? I wouldn’t expect someone like you to understand what’s going on right now because you’re clearly on the outside looking in and just thinking what ever cnn tells you to think.

i will say though that it’s not right that a minority of the working class have to work twice as hard, twice as many hours as what they should to pick up the slack for the majority of lazy ass commie people in the use to be working class that don’t do shit any more and get paid by the government that’s intentionally incentivizing them to be relied upon(communism 101) , funded by us, only to hear commie propaganda on cnn and from people like you (one in the same) that someone like my self isn’t paying my fair share just because we’re in the millions in sales. We earn every freaking scent we make and pay more than our fair share, so either piss off lazy commies or get back in the freaking work force.

You’re say so from the side lines means zilch. You carry zero weight and you’re comments towards me on this subject mean nothing because you clearly don’t have any real life experience in this topic to back up anything that you’re saying. Just petty, empty cnn talking points.

Last edited:
We’re literally doing more in sales than we’ve ever done before in thirteen years after more adversity than you could ever imagine, so how is that failing again? I wouldn’t expect someone like you to understand what’s going on right now because you’re clearly on the outside looking in and just thinking what ever cnn tells you to think.

i will say though that it’s not right that a minority of the working class have to work twice as hard, twice as many hours as what they should to pick up the slack for the majority of lazy ass commie people in the use to be working class that don’t do shit any more and get paid by the government that’s intentionally incentivizing them to be relied upon(communism 101) , funded by us, only to hear commie propaganda on cnn and from people like you (one in the same) that someone like my self isn’t paying my fair share just because we’re in the millions in sales. We earn every freaking scent we make and pay more than our fair share, so either piss off lazy commies or get back in the freaking work force.

You’re say so from the side lines means zilch. You carry zero weight and you’re comments towards me on this subject mean nothing because you clearly don’t have any real life experience in this topic to back up anything that you’re saying. Just petty, empty cnn talking points.
You have no clue of what my business experience is. Suffice to say, I have lots of experience in meeting a payroll. As for your continued whining, get off your ass and start paying people $15/hour. I suspect lots of people would embrace working at your establishment.

Another right wing talking point. I'm glad Biden returned the money Trump stoled from our military to pay for a wall he said Mexico would pay for.
CEMS it was unused funds from scrapped programs.

No sense of humor today Cems?

As for inflation...it’s a relentless consistent villain like a termite eating away savings and earning power. Think Freddie Cruger. It never gives up.

The slow and steadiness of its destructive power makes it such a force. It doesn’t have to be double digit to do extreme harm.

And very interestingly, decades ago the government changed the way they calculated the annual rate. To make it appear lower of course.
Now your latest talking point is the Feds will cover up the "real" inflation rate while Biden is prez. Did I get that right?

Another right wing talking point. I'm glad Biden returned the money Trump stoled from our military to pay for a wall he said Mexico would pay for.
"Stole" our money you clown. It was money allocated for Military projects that either didn't happen or were scrapped. This "stolen money" went before the courts and the courts said it could be used. Don't be dumb no one likes dumb.

Now your latest talking point is the Feds will cover up the "real" inflation rate while Biden is prez. Did I get that right?
No the FED is artificially keeping rates low by buying tremendous amounts of our own Treasury bonds and bills.

Reactions: dolcane
You have no clue of what my business experience is. Suffice to say, I have lots of experience in meeting a payroll. As for your continued whining, get off your ass and start paying people $15/hour. I suspect lots of people would embrace working at your establishment.
You go first.

Cems if you are coming to a duel make sure you have bullets.

Is that what you got out of all that I said? Really?

I said inflation doesn’t need to be profound in order to cause real harm.

I said that a long time ago government changed how it’s calculated.

where did I mention anything about Biden.

You are so hyper partisan you can’t think objectively

Reactions: BreakingCane
Is that what you got out of all that I said? Really?

I said inflation doesn’t need to be profound in order to cause real harm.

I said that a long time ago government changed how it’s calculated.

where did I mention anything about Biden.

You are so hyper partisan you can’t think objectively
Look at the charts I posted above previous to this post. Then tell me no inflation ( not you dolcane)

Look at the charts I posted above previous to this post. Then tell me no inflation ( not you dolcane)
An early mentor of mine told me, you have a high work ethic, that’s great. But, you will never truly make wealth gains until you fully understand the effects of: Inflation, Taxes and fees.

Reactions: HJCane
Lol, our guys make WAY more than fifteen dollars an hour.

An early mentor of mine told me, you have a high work ethic, that’s great. But, you will never truly make wealth gains until you fully understand the effects of: Inflation, Taxes and fees.
And saving

cems only has little rubber tip wooden arrows in his quiver

• Haha
You didn't answer my question. When did we last have an inflation issue? As for the price of JD, I can afford it.
1982, unless you consider my real estate taxes, in that case for the past 25 years

Thanks, you proved my point.
Thanks, you proved my point.
Cems what does the last time matter. The reporting of CPI usually has a disconnect with real world experiences. Health insurance up over the last 10 years, food up, housing up, insurance up etc.....Now it's not run away inflation but in the real world we have paid more while other prices have remained stable. Efficiencies in productivity and competition fueled by our ability to buy online have helped tremendously. We are only looking at what is happening today as reflected by the markets where these goods trade. Nothing stopping you from simply saying WOW prices on many goods are soaring because they are.

This

The fact you guys are arguing with a know nothing makes me question your mental states. Low I Q people tend to make everyone else around them dumber. Their bar can’t be raised no matter how many facts are presented. And we see just how easy it is for their Democratic masters to brainwash them with these radical ideas set to ruin our country.

lolol

The fact you guys are arguing with a know nothing makes me question your mental states. Low I Q people tend to make everyone else around them dumber. Their bar can’t be raised no matter how many facts are presented. And we see just how easy it is for their Democratic masters to brainwash them with these radical ideas set to ruin our country.

lolol
But it's fun and you enjoy it as well..............;-)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT