ADVERTISEMENT

The staff will coach this week like it is the last game of their lives

gferman

SuperCane
Staff
May 29, 2001
The 305/954
www.canesport.com
The players will feed off their passion, similar to last year when they played FSU.

Focus on the positive. This is not a lost cause at this point.

The defense at times has been improved. The first 3 quarters against Nebraska, the second half against Cinci. That pass play in the fourth quarter, the guy just did a great job on Elder. Give that kid credit. Great inside release. Just great.

But they held Cincy to just 5 yards offense in the third quarter. Do you realize how good that was. Bush on the field obviously makes a massive difference. He is now the kind of impact player you hear me talk about all the time. Too bad they didnt redshirt him and he is out of here after this year. You are seeing what I talk about how guys mature and take it to anohter level when they are older.

I may be proven wrong, but I really think these kids and coaches can get ready to play a big game Saturday and see where the chips fall.

There are enough playmakers on offense. Coley just has to dial it up a little better. They need to run the ball more too, stop treating Kaaya like he is Peyton Manning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News