ADVERTISEMENT

There is a group of you guys getting ready to get banned for continued misuse of mrssage board

Whoa, for what it's worth I didn't know about your depression issues and suicidal ideation. One of my best friends took his own life back in 2011. He enlisted in the Air Force about six months after I enlisted in the Navy in 1987 and had 22 years in when he did it leaving behind three small children and it bothers me to this day. While I patently disagree with your political views it was wrong of me to encourage you or anyone to take their own life that sh** is no joke and for that I sincerely apologize. I'm typically unapologetic for things that I say but not in this because I was dead wrong and will man up and admit it. You can accept my apology or not that's your prerogative and I understand either way.

Appreciate that, thank you. And I apologize too.

What happened to @gferman? There have been some questions brought up in this thread that should be addressed in my opinion.
I addressed them for you. Just look at the rules. If you follow the Golden Rule you will never go wrong. "Do onto others as I'd do unto Coach No D."

I addressed them for you. Just look at the rules. If you follow the Golden Rule you will never go wrong. "Do onto others as I'd do unto Coach No D."
Any shot a No D is a shot that is deserved.

My issue is that perhaps someone feels I broke a rule. I don't believe I did. I certainly can't be expected to fix an improper behavior if I don't know what was improper.

My issue is that perhaps someone feels I broke a rule. I don't believe I did. I certainly can't be expected to fix an improper behavior if I don't know what was improper.
I believe you can rest easy. Imagine self in a safe space.

Gary, listen. There was a post a while ago (maybe 6 months) where you told all of our politically active posters to take it to the Lounge. A few posters said that the "Lounge is boring". To which you replied, "Make the Lounge interesting". We did. If the Lounge is for everything SANS football, well then the first subject that will always come up is politics. WTF are we supposed to talk about in here?? When we'll finally land a man on Mars? Also, there is as much name calling in the other two rooms as there is in here. And I will copy and paste threads from the other two rooms to prove it.

Please get the message clear to everyone of what 'passes' in this room and what doesn't. Can we or can we not talk politics in here? That's a start. To many of us, the guidelines seem to be a moving goalpost.

Gary, listen. There was a post a while ago (maybe 6 months) where you told all of our politically active posters to take it to the Lounge. A few posters said that the "Lounge is boring". To which you replied, "Make the Lounge interesting". We did. If the Lounge is for everything SANS football, well then the first subject that will always come up is politics. WTF are we supposed to talk about in here?? When we'll finally land a man on Mars? Also, there is as much name calling in the other two rooms as there is in here. And I will copy and paste threads from the other two rooms to prove it.

Please get the message clear to everyone of what 'passes' in this room and what doesn't. Can we or can we not talk politics in here? That's a start. To many of us, the guidelines seem to be a moving goalpost.
REAL TALK

primarily the Lounge.

Would be a shame.

I think you know who you are and this is your chance to correct the problem.
This is a very unfair post. By being vague like this no one really knows who you are addressing and what the transgressions are. If I or anyone else posted something that is such a problem I or others should be told what the transgression is so that we do not repeat it. A vague threat like this just results in people posting less which can't possibly be your desired result.
Find a lot of language violations on

Talking about posters' daughters???? Really?
I think you have to add context. He said I like going down I assumed he meant down under like Australia. Never been there. I asked if he was thinking of his daughter. Bad but baited.

Dorsey...was thinking the same thing there is a small group here that I only recently discovered. Personally I love it especially when Advarkas posts. Always a lot of emotion, extremely intelligent with his presentation with humor slipped in. The comments are often borderline, but good..I.enjoy the ribbing too (both giving and taking)

Having said this, there were one or two pretty disgusting comments posted last night aimed at Honey which were uncalled for and way over the line. I contemplated taking a shot back at those individuals, but, figured that Gary would either see the comments or hear of them. If Gary is referring to those comments in particular well imo he is right...surprised he didn't already ban them!
Damn I missed them, can you repost them for us.

I don't remember seeing it but I don't have a daughter anyway. He must have confused it with one of his illegitimate ones.
The world is a better place because of your abstinence. I salute your selfless sacrifice. I don't have any illegitimate ones btw although I liked to spread my seed prior to marriage. Protection always.

I've never gone to Gary to rat out a poster. I

I'm a 36 year old man and am more than capable of fighting for myself. My own personal philanthropy for board blogs is that those who come to a message board to be confrontational, controversial, and creative are going to receive backlash. That is just the way it works in society at any level. If the fine folks at Canesport want to ban people then that issue is in their hands.

Gary is one of the best in the business. I used to visit his solid Canesport Live shows at the old Miami Prime in North Miami Beach when I was in law school, and he's been nice enough to see some of our legendary tailgates over the years.

But I am no rat.

I've survived Hurricane Andrew in 1992, been attacked by a North Carolina black bear at age 15 in 1996 at Camp Rockmont, imprisoned as a civilian tourist in Syria in 1998, been hospitalized for heat stroke during a state tennis tournament in 1999, was jumped and kicked by a rival fraternity at SMU in 2002, was rearended by a drunk driver in broad daylight in Tampa in 2006, was robbed at gunpoint outside of St. Thomas Law School in 2008, have recovered from a severe intercoastal boating injury in 2012 while caught in a summer storm, and occasionally suffer from sharp gout attacks in my right toe. And suffered from deep depression and suicidal episodes in my 20s.

So I don't feel the need to run to Board moderators over liberal lunacy, personal attacks, false accusations of rascism, fake news flooding, and self-serving agendas. I've faced worse, and am thankful every day for the fact that I have probably still had it better than 90% of people on God's great planet.

Off to Las Olas Blvd for a great lunch and watching hot women walk around.
Damn, now let's not hold back.

Reactions: canam1965
I think you have to add context. He said I like going down I assumed he meant down under like Australia. Never been there. I asked if he was thinking of his daughter. Bad but baited.
You have a very dirty mind, something we do not condone here in The Lounge. Also in any civilized discussion we all know that children and kids are off limits which is proof positive where you come from. You need some serious help.

You have a very dirty mind, something we do not condone here in The Lounge. Also in any civilized discussion we all know that children and kids are off limits which is proof positive where you come from. You need some serious help.
Did you mean I like going down to Australia or something else?

Like dropkicking a loaf of bread?

There are a lot of language violations Gary has let go in War Toom, especially when two of you are at each other's throat. Oh well, my big boy pants are eenough to move on
You are obviously confusing me with someone else. I never use bad language.

There are a lot of language violations Gary has let go in War Toom, especially when two of you are at each other's throat. Oh well, my big boy pants are eenough to move on
You are obviously confusing me with someone else. I never use bad language.
Don't pay attention to who it is so I can always claim plausible deniability

Reactions: JTH007
You accused me of performing fellatio. If you're gay I don't really care and I hope you swallow as well. But I'm married and not gay therefore I was offended by your comnent. I'm not saying you swallow because you may but I don" know. And its none of my business what you do in privacy of your bedroom or public bathrooms with consenting adult men.
Your an adult, not some one's kid like i told you last night huge difference

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Oh oh the Mean Girls Club is after me.
There you go again trying to bait people and taking cheap shots in the very thread where @gferman is asking for civility. If you had any decency you would have done the right thing and taken down that post where you were talking about a poster's daughter giving head. Amazing that you're doubling down and sitting here justifying your heinous actions as you make a mockery of Gary's warning thread

There you go again trying to bait people and taking cheap shots in the very thread where @gferman is asking for civility. If you had any decency you would have done the right thing and taken down that post where you were talking about a poster's daughter giving head. Amazing that you're doubling down and sitting here justifying your heinous actions as you make a mockery of Gary's warning thread
Sounds like Mean Girls Club is going to report me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT