ADVERTISEMENT

There is unscheduled testimony today on Jan 6 from Cassidy Huchinson the former special assistant to the President.....It's not good!!!

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
A New profile in American courage. I hope this woman is safe.

You guys thought I was done.A lot of people implicated with this testimony and also testimony of Trump said he knew there were guns but they weren't there for him.

This is just despicable.

You guys thought I was done.A lot of people implicated with this testimony and also testimony of Trump said he knew there were guns but they weren't there for him.

This is just despicable.
No one cares 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡.. Get over it.. Trump will run in 2024…

You are hoping this knocks Trump out, but guess what, DeSantis is a better candidate- no baggage. Be careful what you wish for, and you're right , I don't give a shit about this phony "select committee".

Reactions: El Cubano
You are hoping this knocks Trump out, but guess what, DeSantis is a better candidate- no baggage. Be careful what you wish for, and you're right , I don't give a shit about this phony "select committee".
Wrong again! I am on the side of AMERICAN JUSTICE.....Call us crazy but some of us take offense to our sitting president directing a treasonous act of sedition. The people elect who they elect.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
It’s another stormy Daniels type of testimony, no cross examination, do you really believe the President of the United States is going to lunge forward in a limousine 50 feet and grab the steering wheel, and then throw his food against the wall ?

you guys are smarter than this, this is a complete kangaroo court

It’s another stormy Daniels type of testimony, no cross examination, do you really believe the President of the United States is going to lunge forward in a limousine 50 feet and grab the steering wheel, and then throw his food against the wall ?

ROLMAO.....This is some hilarious shit. Who is supposed to cross examine her? The republicans decided not to have anyone on the committee dude. Not the democrats. Perhaps if you want to cross examine the people, first you should have someone on the committee.... to do it no? Actually yes we do believe it because for us being under oath actually means something. Why would she perjure herself? What is in it for her to risk going to jail?

This girl is no high mileage Trump whore. Causes me to wonder how she got the job. But I digress.

Last edited:
I feel bad for some of you Trump supporters. Well, not really. You are kind of trapped. You want to have it both ways. You want to support him so badly but you just don't have the tools. Nobody is going in front of congress to testify and commit perjury. They will be headed to the grey bar motel if they do. They are better off pleading the fifth and even doing that actually shines a big ole spot light on you.

This is a very dangerous game republicans are playing right now. There is a lot of very compelling evidence that is just too hard to explain. Knowledge of what was going to happen? Anger at not allowing weapons? ....and they aren't done yet.

The DOJ is going to have a field day with this.

This is just despicable.
I like this part of your title. "It's not good!!"

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Reactions: cdwright40
DeSantis ain't no saint and no shoe in. Lots of baggage in Florida. Just imagine if Stacy Abrams runs.

You got the story all wrong as usual. The lunging episode occurred in the Beast, Trump's limo, when he left the Ellipse wanting to go to the Capitol and lead the insurrection. The Secret Service wasn't having it and Trump got physical.

The food tantrum incident was in the WH after he heard AG Barr tell the AP, the election was free of fraud. Trump became enraged.

Going forward, get facts before posting.

Last edited:
ROLMAO.....This is some hilarious shit. Who is supposed to cross examine her? The republicans decided not to have anyone on the committee dude. Not the democrats. Perhaps if you want to cross examine the people, first you should have someone on the committee.... to do it no? Actually yes we do believe it because for us being under oath actually means something. Why would she perjure herself? What is in it for her to risk going to jail?

This girl is no high mileage Trump whore. Causes me to wonder how she got the job. But I digress.
Bro, you on a roll. Love this!

"This girl is no high mileage Trump whore. Causes me to wonder how she got the job. But I digress."

Reactions: cdwright40
You got the story all wrong as usual. The lunging episode occurred in the Beast, Trump's limo, when he left the Ellipse wanting to go and lead the insurrection. The Secret Service wasn't having it and Trump got physical.

The food tantrum incudent was in the WH after he heard AG Barr tell the AP, the election was free of fraud. Trump became enraged.

Yeah, they said he does this often when he gets bad news too. Not hard to believe he did it here. He is a big baby.

Reactions: cems52

Wrong again as always. Nancy Pelosi picked the only two phony Republicans who would bow down to her.

Reactions: grbcane
Wrong again as always. Nancy Pelosi picked the only two phony Republicans who would bow down to her.
I'm not wrong. I know who picked them and why. You obviously haven't a clue. Republicans declined putting their people there. Know what you are talking about before you respond to me.

Pelosi rejected Jordan and Banks fearing tough questions. McCarthy pulled slate. Pelosi appointed two lap dogs- Cheney and Crying Kinzinger - facts. Know what you're talking about for once.

Pelosi rejected Jordan and Banks fearing tough questions. McCarthy pulled slate. Pelosi appointed two lap dogs- Cheney and Crying Kinzinger - facts. Know what you're talking about for once.
LOL Wholey shit on crackers, remember who you are responding to. I am as sharp as they come. I am sharper than anyone you will ever meet in your lifetime I assure you. Please don't come at me with nonsense. Yes, they were rejected because it is a Jan 6th hearing. Do you understand why they are having the hearing? Both Jordan and Banks opposed certifying the results of the election which in and of its self is unconstitutional. Don't believe me then as Mike Pence. He checked himself.

Again, don't respond to me with nonsense. There are other people they could have had on the committee who did NOT oppose certifying the election right? Why not those people? EXACTLY!!! Both Jordan and Banks are suspected of asking for pardons. Ain't nobody got time for that. Pelosi is smart like me. She isn't going to allow those two to turn the hearing into a dog and pony show.

Reactions: boofromtheu
You got the story all wrong as usual. The lunging episode occurred in the Beast, Trump's limo, when he left the Ellipse wanting to go to the Capitol and lead the insurrection. The Secret Service wasn't having it and Trump got physical.

The food tantrum incident was in the WH after he heard AG Barr tell the AP, the election was free of fraud. Trump became enraged.

Were you there?

Yo....I heard Trump tried to choke out the secret service because he couldn't rally with his chipped toothed hyenas is that true? LMAO

This was a terrible plan.

Jim Jordan and Jim Banks say Hi.
They were the Republican choices and Show Trial Nancy said No. A Kangaroo Court will never be taken serious. And now the prosecution provides the defense.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nks-jordan-jan-6-select-committee/8042839002/
Tell them I said hi and they don't get to participate in a hearing about a Jan 6th hearing when they opposed the certification of the election which took place that day. Sorry, ain't happening. That act is unconstitutional. Don't believe me ask Mike Pence.

Reactions: zackbear

This is just despicable.
Good Lord, this is terrible!

Listen, if this plan were better thought out I would say Trump had nothing to do with it. It's so poorly done I would say he is behind this all the way....lol

You know its hearsay right? She wasnt even a witness and now secret service has denied it happened. You think it would not have been reported in 18 months? You cant see this is a SHAM to go after Trump with Lies? After all the years of doing this?

Reactions: grbcane
You know its hearsay right? She wasnt even a witness and now secret service has denied it happened. You think it would not have been reported in 18 months? You cant see this is a SHAM to go after Trump with Lies? After all the years of doing this?
Another Russia, Russia , Russia .. Its laughable this committee.. Thus is really working out for them.. hahaha

Freaking 🤡🤡🤡 show…

From NBC News so you know this must have been hard for them to admit. Leave it up to CD to get excited over lies
If u have ever been inside a limo you know dam well it’s almost impossible to reach the steering wheel and I would imagine in the beast there is Bullet proof glass between the driver and where potus sits..
This shitt is laughable in what planet do these dumbass liers live…

I’m enjoying this …

If u have ever been inside a limo you know dam well it’s almost impossible to reach the steering wheel and I would imagine in the beast there is Bullet proof glass between the driver and where potus sits..
This shitt is laughable in what planet do these dumbass liers live…

I’m enjoying this …
Yeah its totally great theatre. Dont know how the Lefties still (After SIX YEARS) of them going after trump, still fall for this crap

Reactions: ScavCane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT