ADVERTISEMENT

These things are very problematic....

107781811_10157675656696275_5754361949759243863_n.png

Thanks CD for making us aware of a lilltle known law, inspite of what others say, i.e., think before you speak.
Another violation by #45s family. We can expect other members of his administration to do similar violations.
FACT just because its a little known law that never goes unpunished, doesnt make it right.
@kamco360
Not to mention it is just unethical for you and your family to be out there pushing Mexican beans and products with America going through a crisis. It's petty and childish. How about picking up a presidential daily briefing and reading it every once and awhile.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Who cares about the Hatch Act? Trump ignores it just like I ignore lockdown orders. Matter of fact, chances are good that Trump will sign an executive order in his second term eliminating the 8 year max. He will be President longer than Putin. In the slight chance he brings home the Big L on Nov 3, he should just refuse to leave the White House.
Dam Honeyiv sounds like you are 3 cocktails in already

We have 50 Million people out of work. Close to 140,000 people dead from a world pandemic and over 3 million people who have tested positive.

WE DON'T NEED A PRESIDENT SELLING MEXICAN BEANS AT THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW!

What makes you think they are Mexican beans..
The family where immigrants from Spain..

Loser..!!!

Reactions: utatem
Your an idiot
The Hatch Act of 1939, An Act to Prevent Pernicious Political Activities, is a United States federal law whose main provision prohibits employees in the executive branch of the federal government, except the president, vice president, and certain designated high-level officials, from engaging in some forms of political
Yep, it typically doesn’t apply to elected officials, from what I recall.

really ,,,,, why is that ? What makes them Mexican and not Puerto Rican or Cuban ?

He lives in Fl now. Not that pos city. OOPs my bad, he lives in DC and in your head for the next 5 years!
When he is voted out of office he doesn't need to live in New York for New York to charge him with a crime. Which will inevitably happen according to the grand jury there...who just got a supreme court ruling. Look, criminals belong in prison. Trump is no different. The chickens always come home to roost. Trump will be arrested and you won't be posting here any longer at that point. It's the circle of life.

He lives in Fl now. Not that pos city. OOPs my bad, he lives in DC and in your head for the next 5 years!
You mean like OBAMA lives in you guys head FOREVER. 8 years
Trump 4 years of total DISASTER, 140,000 Dead and counting. God please bless America.

When he is voted out of office he doesn't need to live in New York for New York to charge him with a crime. Which will inevitably happen according to the grand jury there...who just got a supreme court ruling. Look, criminals belong in prison. Trump is no different. The chickens always come home to roost. Trump will be arrested and you won't be posting here any longer at that point. It's the circle of life.
Thanks for the laugh again. :)

Reactions: mahb
Lol. This just gets to be dumb.

No matter who is in office COVID was going to kill lots of people. Trump, Biden, Obama, pick your president. The numbers would be all the same.
The sad thing is I think you really and truly believe that...SMFH

Well, the problem is Trump got rid of the response team. Saying (and I quote) "I am a business man I can't keep people I don't need" to paraphrase. I posted the video footage. Also disregarded his presidential daily briefings on the matter initially.

South Korea and The United States got their first COVID case the same day. Please go take a look at where the south Koreans are now.

It makes a difference who the president is.

Last edited:
Trumps taking criticism from the Dems and their sheep on here - but when you bring up him closing off travel from China in January despite the Dems and Biden crying xenophobia and racism and even when he closed off travel from Europe he caught flack from them for that -
Their answer is ,if they give you one , is it didn’t completely stop people coming in from China . No it didn’t because they were American citizens and they were quarantined for 2 weeks when they arrived . They don’t want facts as facts get in the way of agendas

Reactions: doerunn
The sad thing is I think you really and truly believe that...SMFH

Well, the problem is Trump got rid of the response team. Saying (and I quote) "I am a business man I can't keep people I don't need" to paraphrase. I posted the video footage. Also disregarded his presidential daily briefings on the matter initially.

South Korea and The United States got their first COVID case the same day. Please go take a look at where the south Koreans are now.

It makes a difference who the president is.
Barry waited 6 months before declaring a National Emergency with H1N1 which had similar projections as COVID. It would be pretty safe to say that Barry would just be getting around to declaring a National Emergency with COVID based on his track record. The only thing that Barry did was to get lucky that H1N1 wasn't as deadly as COVID.

Reactions: MungoGungo
Ok. So let's say H. Clinton was the President. We have only 10k, 20k, 50k deaths and no resurgence? It would just go away?

We have to deal with State leadership too...look at NY. the policies of Coumo did directly kill many elderly in that state. So, maybe you are right. Maybe Hillary or Obama would have told Coumo not to infect all his skilled nursing facilities where the most vulnerable people reside.
There is only person that has been saying it will just go away on its own from day one. That is Donald J Trump! The rest of what you say is meaningless conjecture. We don't know how many deaths there would be if fill in the blank president were in charge.

Who cares? They aren't in charge. Trump is in charge and it is an unmitigated disaster! We could reach 200,000 deaths by election day with this dumpster fire.

Reactions: zackbear
Thank you. That's just it...everything YOU are saying is meaningless conjecture. That was my point. There would be minimal difference in the course of this virus if one of "your guys" was in office. To say and imply otherwise is "meaningless conjecture".

if you riot and protest it spreads, if you put COVID positive patients in skilled nursing facilities it spreads. More meaningless conjecture but if those two things didnt happen our death count is much lower. Neither of these two things was the doing of Trump.
You are welcome but you need to learn what conjecture means. 140,000 people dead is a fact. Not an opinion.

Haha. Going back and forth with you is amusing, entertaining and frustrating all at the same time. You have to be doing it on purpose. I cant believe a real person could be so clueless...but do your thing.
Nothing I said is untrue. You are attacking the messenger. It's not my fault. Blame the right people.

Mungo that's why CD is a joke. He has to be on his agenda, no one is that dense or oblivious, and it is frustrating up till the point you realize he has no intent on having an honest dialog. jmho

Reactions: MungoGungo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT