ADVERTISEMENT

This is such a sad time in our lives that is so widely acceptable to so called Americans! It's just unacceptable and you are welcome to use your.....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Let's not politicize this playbook if you want. Then go to your what about Chicago playbook. I honestly don't care. It's just completely unacceptable to allow what goes on in this country to happen due to the mere interest of allowing everyone nutt job to have a deadly assault riffle and do absolutely nothing about it.

Every senator or politician that allows this to happen is a POS and so are the people that vote them in time and time again.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it is a way of life in America. Folks killed, the country griefs and the right wing politicians say ain't nothing we can do. But there is. We can vote them out of office!!

Reactions: JMac97
Let's not politicize this playbook if you want. Then go to your what about Chicago playbook. I honestly don't care. It's just completely unacceptable to allow what goes on in this country to happen do to the mere interest of allowing everyone nutt job to have a deadly assault riffle and do absolutely nothing about it.

Every senator or politician that allows this to happen is a POS and so are the people that vote them in time and time again.
ZERO Seanators and ZERO Representatives allowed this to happen.
EXACTLY ZERO. Nor did Biden, Trump, Bush, Obama, the other Bush or Clinton or any other President.

Unfortunately, it is a way of life in America. Folks killed, the country griefs and the right wing politicians say ain't nothing we can do. But there is. We can vote them out of office!!
Maybe we should do "something" like Baltimore did. They have the 3rd strictest gun laws in the nation yet rank 6th on the list of most murders and gun deaths. Should Baltimore vote out those idiots that passed those laws?

Maybe we should do "something" like Baltimore did. They have the 3rd strictest gun laws in the nation yet rank 6th on the list of most murders and gun deaths. Should Baltimore vote out those idiots that passed those laws?
At least "those idiots" tried something. Republicans refuse to do anything. Should they keep their jobs for killing Americans?

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Maybe we need National laws, not individual city or state laws. No one is checking their guns at state or city lines. Tombstone had tough gun laws too.

Reactions: cems52
At least "those idiots" tried something. Republicans refuse to do anything. Should they keep their jobs for killing Americans?
Maybe because what they've "tried" has actually made things worse. The revolving door that they've created at their jails in order to not be mean to criminals hasn't helped either. How many deaths are on their hands?

That's just it. They are not going to vote these people out of office out of some blind loyalty to party. Then want me to take them seriously about not aborting babies. These people are just silly to me. They don't care about lives. They care about money power and self interest. These people are just despicable losers.

Maybe we need National laws, not individual city or state laws. No one is checking their guns at state or city lines. Tombstone had tough gun laws too.
Maybe because what "works" in NY or Chicago, or Baltimore, doesn't work in places like Utah, Montana and others. Utah has less restrictive gun laws than Baltimore and Chicago yet has fewer gun deaths by far. Maybe the national laws that you seek should model those in Utah instead of those that have such strict controls yet have far more murders.

Correct! Local gun laws are meaningless here and people that cite local gun laws don't know wtf they are talking about. You can get guns somewhere else and bring them anywhere. So, what is the point of local gun laws. You have to have a national effort like other nations do. This is the only country in the world that doesn't have tough gun laws. It's stupid....and are kids are NOT safe as a result. People that don't want tough national gun laws do not want our kids safe either. They want nutt jobs to be able to get guns and lock and load off on our children.

Reactions: boofromtheu
Maybe because what they've "tried" has actually made things worse. The revolving door that they've created at their jails in order to not be mean to criminals hasn't helped either. How many deaths are on their hands?
You're all over the place as usual. Lets stick to your point about laws you say make things worse. Again, at least they tried. What do you recommend we do to stop this carnage that no other civilized Western country is experiencing? Sitting on your ass is not an option. We need action now.

Well. at least you're not politicizing this! Left wing philosophy is "never let a disaster go to waste."
As usual, meaningless diatribe with no solution. Can your side be creative for a moment and come to a consensus on how we stop these mass killings? No more "what about Chicago".

Reactions: cdwright40
You're all over the place as usual. Lets stick to your point about laws you say make things worse. Again, at least they tried. What do you recommend we do to stop this carnage that no other civilized Western country is experiencing? Sitting on your ass is not an option. We need action now.
I'm on target as usual and you can't handle facts as usual. Why is it that every city that passes tougher gun control laws has higher rates of gun deaths and murders than those that don't.

Maybe because what "works" in NY or Chicago, or Baltimore, doesn't work in places like Utah, Montana and others. Utah has less restrictive gun laws than Baltimore and Chicago yet has fewer gun deaths by far. Maybe the national laws that you seek should model those in Utah instead of those that have such strict controls yet have far more murders.
And what are those gun laws that keep down mass killings in Utah? Perhaps Utah's population may have something to do with fewer murders?

I know you're a smart guy. Do not let politics blind you to what needs to happen.

Reactions: boofromtheu
As usual, meaningless diatribe with no solution. Can your side be creative for a moment and come to a consensus on how we stop these mass killings? No more "what about Chicago".
I don't take sides, I merely comment on much of the trash written here. Please show me where I mentioned Chicago

I'm on target as usual and you can't handle facts as usual. Why is it that every city that passes tougher gun control laws has higher rates of gun deaths and murders than those that don't.
Maybe because other states don't have those tougher gun laws and guns slip in because of laxed laws in states like Utah? We need a national law around the purchase of guns and munitions.

And what are those gun laws that keep down mass killings in Utah? Perhaps Utah's population may have something to do with fewer murders?

I know you're a smart guy. Do not let politics blind you to what needs to happen.
Utah has very few restrictions when it comes to owning a weapon. I do agree with you that Utah's population has something to do with it as there are actually decent people living here that have respect for one another. It also may have something to do with the fact that if you choose to harm someone here that they may be packing and the risk becomes higher for those wishing to do harm.The only ones using politics here are those that use these shootings for their own gain.

Cars don't kill people, drivers do. Guns don't kill people, shooters do. Time to get the far left and far right people and politicians out of the conversation and rely on those in the middle to find solutions. There is no way this Ramos kid should have qualified mentally to purchase weapons

Maybe because other states don't have those tougher gun laws and guns slip in because of laxed laws in states like Utah? We need a national law around the purchase of guns and munitions.
As usual, let's blame others for your failed policies. Keep your NY, Baltimore, and Chicago BS from infecting places like Utah, Montana, Wyoming and others.

Utah has very few restrictions when it comes to owning a weapon. I do agree with you that Utah's population has something to do with it as there are actually decent people living here that have respect for one another. It also may have something to do with the fact that if you choose to harm someone here that they may be packing and the risk becomes higher for those wishing to do harm.The only ones using politics here are those that use these shootings for their own gain.
Your last statement about everyone packing is more lunacy. If that were true, how do you account for cities with lots of guns but also lots of murders?

Your last statement about everyone packing is more lunacy. If that were true, how do you account for cities with lots of guns but also lots of murders?
Did you miss the part where there are decent people here that have respect for one another? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most of those cities you mention are Dem cities with lax rules on actually punishing those that do wrong and letting them out through a revolving door to commit more mayhem.

If we had your way we would still have Jim Crow laws in the South. That's why some laws have to be nationalized. Smh
When have I ever said anything about Jim Crow laws? Laws that "work" in NY, Blatimore, and Chicago do not work in places like Utah, Montana, and Wyoming.

Doing nothing like Republicans do often is not working.
Here is Florida a Republican State

What are the requirements to purchase a firearm in Florida?

• Must be 21 years of age. Rifles and shotguns may be purchased by a person who is at least 18 when that person is a law enforcement officer or correctional officer as defined in F.S. 943.10 or service member as defined in F.S. 250.01.
  • Must be a Florida resident to purchase a handgun. Long guns may be purchased by persons who are residents of other states so long as the sale complies with applicable laws in the purchaser’s state of residence.
  • Legal permanent resident aliens who are Florida residents may purchase a firearm and must provide a valid alien registration number. Non-resident aliens visiting Florida must present a border crossing number (I-94) and a valid exception document .
  • Florida does not require a permit to purchase a firearm nor is there a permit that exempts any person from the background check requirement.
  • There is a waiting period of three days, excluding weekends and state holidays, between purchase and delivery of all firearms. Individual counties and cities have the authority to enact local ordinances extending the waiting period to as much as five days. Please consult local ordinances for more detailed information.
  • There is no limit to the number of firearms that may be transferred in a single transaction. The transaction is considered complete once the dealer has completed and signed the ATF Form 4473. An additional transfer (whether minutes later, the next day, or the next month) requires an additional background check.

It's never going to be let's stop violence in Chicago by limiting access to dangerous weapons. It's always gonna be what about Chicago? Only to justify all the other bullshit that goes on everywhere else. They don't give a rats ass about anyone in Chicago getting killed. In fact enjoy it is happening so they can bring it up more.

It's never going to be let's stop violence in Chicago by limiting access to dangerous weapons. It's always gonna be what about Chicago? Only to justify all the other bullshit that goes on everywhere else. They don't give a rats ass about anyone in Chicago getting killed. In fact enjoy it is happening so they can bring it up more.
Actually I do. You just speak like a fool. I scratch my head and wonder WTF the politicians in those cities are doing.
And then it hits me: NOTHING that's what they are doing not 1 F**ing thing.

State and local gun laws are irrelevant. We have had local and state gun laws for some time now. Look around!!! Do you see that working? Use your heads for more than a hat rack! Any moron can see these laws don't work. They aren't a solution since you can bring a gun from anywhere.

The reason there are some cities and states that have local gun laws is only because there is no other protection for their citizens....and it is not like they will just continue to do nothing at all. However, these laws don't matter. You can just buy anything you want and bring it where you want to bring it because there are no national laws.

Republicans can be such cucks. Everything isn't to be handled by local and state government. Sometimes that isn't enough. Why do you think the FBI was created? You can't rely on states and localities to solve all problems.

Common sense would suggest to you some day that it has not been a solution yet. Why do you continue to think what has never been a solution will be a solution magically? Why are you doing the same things and expecting different results?

State and local gun laws are irrelevant. We have had local and state gun laws for some time now. Look around!!! Do you see that working? Use your heads for more than a hat rack! Any moron can see these laws don't work. They aren't a solution since you can bring a gun from anywhere.

The reason there are some cities and states that have local gun laws is only because there is no other protection for their citizens....and it is not like they will just continue to do nothing at all. However, these laws don't matter. You can just buy anything you want and bring it where you want to bring it because there are no national laws.

Republicans can be such cucks. Everything isn't to be handled by local and state government. Sometimes that isn't enough. Why do you think the FBI was created? You can't rely on states and localities to solve all problems.

Common sense would suggest to you some day that it has not been a solution yet. Why do you continue to think what has never been a solution will be a solution magically? Why are you doing the same things and expecting different results?
Why do Buck Toothed Donkeys admit that what they're doing doesn't work, yet double down on their stupidity by trying to take what doesn't work in those cities and try to take it nationally? Stupid is as stupid does.

Why do chipped toothed blood soaked hyenas ignore what does work in every modern country in civilization and allow your children to be teed off on for money power and self interest. These people are vicious cowards that need to be stopped! Before more of our kids die.

So I haven’t heard a single proposal that would have stopped this horrible tragedy
None
We have laws against murder and assault on the books
People with serious criminal history ( felony and misdemeanor allegations or charges) are prohibited from purchasing guns
Actually how do the gang members in the big cities have such access to guns ?
The kid in Texas abided by all the gun rules
Something in our society is triggering these young kids to go crazy
It’s delusional to think that banning the sale of AR type weapons will stop anything

Reactions: grbcane
Correct! Local gun laws are meaningless here and people that cite local gun laws don't know wtf they are talking about. You can get guns somewhere else and bring them anywhere. So, what is the point of local gun laws. You have to have a national effort like other nations do. This is the only country in the world that doesn't have tough gun laws. It's stupid....and are kids are NOT safe as a result. People that don't want tough national gun laws do not want our kids safe either. They want nutt jobs to be able to get guns and lock and load off on our children.
CD, what specific national laws would you like to see in place?

Here is Florida a Republican State

What are the requirements to purchase a firearm in Florida?

• Must be 21 years of age. Rifles and shotguns may be purchased by a person who is at least 18 when that person is a law enforcement officer or correctional officer as defined in F.S. 943.10 or service member as defined in F.S. 250.01.
  • Must be a Florida resident to purchase a handgun. Long guns may be purchased by persons who are residents of other states so long as the sale complies with applicable laws in the purchaser’s state of residence.
  • Legal permanent resident aliens who are Florida residents may purchase a firearm and must provide a valid alien registration number. Non-resident aliens visiting Florida must present a border crossing number (I-94) and a valid exception document .
  • Florida does not require a permit to purchase a firearm nor is there a permit that exempts any person from the background check requirement.
  • There is a waiting period of three days, excluding weekends and state holidays, between purchase and delivery of all firearms. Individual counties and cities have the authority to enact local ordinances extending the waiting period to as much as five days. Please consult local ordinances for more detailed information.
  • There is no limit to the number of firearms that may be transferred in a single transaction. The transaction is considered complete once the dealer has completed and signed the ATF Form 4473. An additional transfer (whether minutes later, the next day, or the next month) requires an additional background check.
This doesn't mean shzt. It means any nutjob can get their hands on a mass killing weapon. Don't post if this is what you're offering.

Did you miss the part where there are decent people here that have respect for one another? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most of those cities you mention are Dem cities with lax rules on actually punishing those that do wrong and letting them out through a revolving door to commit more mayhem.
Stop with your right wing lies. I know a little about your so called "Dem cities with lax rules on actually punishing those that do wrong". My cousin in Chicago has a son that got involved with a gang and killed someone. He was a teenager at the time and is now serving a life sentence. Enough of your deflection of the facts. There are too many guns in this country. Period!!

Typical dumbass demi remark - "we care and we tried so don't hold us loser libbies accountable for the horrible results of our failed policies."
Cems, Try drinking gallon jugs of bleach daily!

How about trying by keeping violent criminals in jail?
How about trying by checking facebook posts of people that threaten mass murder, not those that site reputable scientific information contrary to the bullshit Fauci lied about.
How about trying having the AG look for crazy people, not parents that are threatening to expose his little family CRT biz?
How about trying closing the border to a free flow of drugs.
How about trying to look at the affects of rolling over to Randi Weingarten and the teachers union that kept children, including the deranged shooter out of school?
How about trying by not having a nasty little old man create division everytime he speaks.
How about trying by providing armed guards in schools - Israel does that and has not had a school shooting in 48 years

The bodies are not cold and you're smokin the Biden crackpipe and running your mouth.
Majus is right about you.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT