ADVERTISEMENT

Tom aka the Butcher is a moron.

bkalish77

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
LJ flopped he said. He got pushed from a big Fuk when he wasn't looking. Hard to keep you balance from a cheap shot when your looking at the ref.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
I'm shocked by his statements. The bulls got a lot of calls and they get away with more fouls then any team I have ever seen. That said he is a great coach. Maybe the best in the league.

Lebron gets beat up all the time and he's tired of it. Mohhamed hacked him and then grabed him, Lebron threw him off and Moho didn't like it and pushed him down. The Penguin is the dirtiest coach in the league just like his team. When I go to the games I watch him on the bench, he's on the court crying to the refs on every play.

Chicago should win the award for the dirtiest and ugliest team in the league.

Originally posted by PHILCANE:
I'm shocked by his statements. The bulls got a lot of calls and they get away with more fouls then any team I have ever seen. That said he is a great coach. Maybe the best in the league.
The Bulls are this decades version of the 90's Pistons........Best Coach George Karl

Best coach - Eric Spoelstra. Doesn't get enough credit for what he has done. Was 2nd in the voting.

Originally posted by LoveTHUGU:

Originally posted by cane856:
Best coach - Eric Spoelstra. Doesn't get enough credit for what he has done. Was 2nd in the voting.
No way.
Way - read what i said - he was 2nd in the voting this year. A lot of experts said he should have got it.

I'm shocked by his statements. The bulls got a lot of calls and they get away with more fouls then any team I have ever seen.

It's called frustration. He doesn't have the horses.

Originally posted by honeyiv:

I'm shocked by his statements. The bulls got a lot of calls and they get away with more fouls then any team I have ever seen.

It's called frustration. He doesn't have the horses.
As it says - he's a moron.

And this moron didn't think he should of been ejected. He fouled him hard as shit and it was a 3 on 3 with LJ slowing the ball up at half court. I understand hard fouls on drives to the basket but he ran up to him with intentions of fouling him hard as if he's trying to stop the clock at the end of the game and that's usually just a quick touch foul to get the quick foul. Moh 100% went up to him with unwarranted bad intentions..

Even the Noah push on bird man made zero sense.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT